What's new

Indian Army Chief answer to Pakistan Journalist

I think the General portrayed himself and his orginsation in an excellent manner. A very impressive speech I must say- no notes, barely even a Pause for thought and yet all very articulate and well executed answers.

Seems like a futile attempt to salvage the indian pride after it was demolished by General Musharraf in an interview to a bhaarti big-mouthed anchor....:omghaha:

Dont compare Our general with a fugitive liar (Mushi) constantly running away from his own land.. everything that comes out of Musharraf mouth is garbage value... no wonder Pakistanis take pride in his garbage... :)

Dont compare Our general with a fugitive liar (Mushi) constantly running away from his own land.. everything that comes out of Musharraf mouth is garbage value... no wonder Pakistanis take pride in his garbage... :)

Your blatant hatred is the proof that General Musharaff is the MAN and why would I compare a commando to this sissy of yours.:rofl:

Your blatant hatred is the proof that General Musharaff is the MAN and why would I compare a commando to this sissy of yours.:rofl:

You guys become vulnerable because of the kind of words you use and useless comparisons you indulge. The question was asked by Pakistani Journalist and the answer was made available to him which was rational and true. Either you refute it using some good academic vocabulary or accept it as it is.

BTW Pakistani journalist Wajahat Khan [spellings] is a humble man I have heard him before.

You guys become vulnerable because of the kind of words you use and useless comparisons you indulge. The question was asked by Pakistani Journalist and the answer was made available to him which was rational and true. Either you refute it using some good academic vocabulary or accept it as its is.

BTW Pakistani journalist Wajahat Khan [spellings] is a humble man I have heard him before.
No I wont accept it as 'its is' and yeah 'good academics' are badly needed here.:P

the question and the answer both were good. I am itching to see the generals from both sides talk on one stage about their views on solving the kashmir issue. Any video footage or links to that avlbl?

Lol.. only a pakistani commando can run away from Motherland and hide in foreign lands... :rofl: your's is the same general who lied through the teeth in front of whole world, refused to take bodies of soldiers who sacrificed their lives during war and disowned them...

Keep being proud of general like him... :omghaha:

Actually it does, as I was able to extract and convey something meaningful from that barf of yours.:bunny:

Yea all I can see a cartoon shaking his *** representing you and before it was a laughing clown used to convey your Idea of great nitpick.

Back
Top Bottom