What's new

Indian Army Chief answer to Pakistan Journalist

Bhot vadaiya General saab. The kind of pride he took in calling India a robust democracy and army being completely answerable to the govt was great to see :tup:

I find it funny how defensive the general became and how he went in that whole needless ramble about democracy :laugh:

His body language and words. . .

I bet you wouldn't have felt funny when musharraf was lecturing some country about '71 right ;)

naah we have some other known bhagodras, fugitive and runaway leaders in our neighbourgood

Mahtma Gandhi Ji ran away to South Africa and lived there for 21 years or i may use the Indian language " he lived there as bhagora for 21 years" :)))))

have your pic from the following for him

1. Bhagora

2. Runaway

3. Fugitive

In 1893, he accepted a year-long contract from Dada Abdulla & Co., an Indian firm, to a post in the Colony of Natal, South Africa, then part of the British Empire.Gandhi was 24 when he arrived in South Africa to work as a legal representative for the Muslim Indian Traders based in the city of Pretoria.He spent 21 years in South Africa, where he developed his political views, ethics and political leadership skills.

He never ran off but he was working there ..

But look at pakistan's case , Nawaz Sherif , Benazir Bhuto , Musharaf , every single one of them ran off from pakistan .

Lol.. only a pakistani commando can run away from Motherland and hide in foreign lands... :rofl: your's is the same general who lied through the teeth in front of whole world, refused to take bodies of soldiers who sacrificed their lives during war and disowned them...

Keep being proud of general like him... :omghaha:
Doesn't a commando deserve a right to a retired life at the place of his choice? Do I need to mention he is almost 70 now and is still kicking some serious buttts........ the fact that you all go ape whenever his name is mentioned, speaks volumes that he is doing something good for his country.:agree:

I bet you wouldn't have felt funny when musharraf was lecturing some country about '71 right ;)

The latter lectures that hot-headed tantrum throwing cry baby journalist of yours (arnab goatswami) about 71 and in fact it was useful in him bringing it up himself every time your people go off on tangents regarding alleged terrorism of Pakistani state

naah we have some other known bhagodras, fugitive and runaway leaders in our neighbourgood

Mahtma Gandhi Ji ran away to South Africa and lived there for 21 years or i may use the Indian language " he lived there as bhagora for 21 years" :)))))

1. Bhagora

2. Runaway

3. Fugitive

Where did you learn your history :lol:
General Bikram Singh is spot on in the interview and he addressed all the issues in a correct manner.

He never minced his words when it came to controversial AFSPA and other issues in Kashmir.

At the same time he highlighted the duties of his army and how it works closely with civilian authority.

Ghandi went South Africa from Britain because he has to attend his case in South Africa. There he went through the treatment given to Indians and blacks by British and started his movement against discrimination.

On the contrary people you are fond of have ran to other cities to save themselves from the wrath of the city natives.

i had reservtions about this guy first when he was appointed that he would be a aman-ki-tamasha vadi handpicked by congress...thank god he has belied my reservations....well done sardar.......

the question and the answer both were good. I am itching to see the generals from both sides talk on one stage about their views on solving the kashmir issue. Any video footage or links to that avlbl?

Generals in service are not allowed to do that. But retired Generals have been doing so and have even been part of Track-II diplomacy between the two countries.

On-topic now; Both Gen Bikramjit Singh (whose articulation had got him appointed as the N Command spokesman in Kargil) and Wajahat Hussain (one of Pakistan's better journalists) carried themselves off well in their conversation.
Gen Singh does throw in that sideways swipe at Musharraff who had asserted in 1999 that the NLI in Kargil were some kind of scruffy Mujaheddin or Non-State Actors and now has been waffling about he (Musharraff) actually crossed the LOC then.

It was interesting to note that Wajahat has let in an intriguing observation at 12:29 about how Pakistanis are still wary of the Pakistani Security Estt and its control over matters in the country.
In reply to which the COAS reminde him how India was different to Pakistan and that the IA was still subject to the Govt's control. :D

Your blatant hatred is the proof that General Musharaff is the MAN and why would I compare a commando to this sissy of yours.:rofl:

a commando are you kidding me?
1. a brave would fight to capture a place unlike cowards who capture a emptied place and boast about it to its people and the people are fools to believe it...
2.a brave should know his vulnerability and power of the enemy....he just took some troops who even not aware if they're going to fight a war....
3.the worst thing he really though that once he captures kargil,we would come down to the table to talk about siachen,..what a fool....thought you're a Bose of India ? did you forget the past
4.a general should watch over his troops but that coward didn't even take his martyrs bodies....
5. ya he is q commando who got scared and ran away from Pakistan itself ..

what a joke you made...A commando

I find it funny how defensive the general became and how he went in that whole needless ramble about democracy :laugh:

His body language and words. . .

That "needless ramble" is a logical answer to a logical question with giving respect to highest power in the country- that is democracy!!! It will be very hard concept for your fellas to grasp since you are living in a country where millitary is always eager to throw away democratic rule!!! :azn:

1. Bhagora

2. Runaway

3. Fugitive

So you just compared Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi with Pervez Musharraf?!

Hmmmmm.....Now say that one more time and try not to die laughing...

In 1893, he accepted a year-long contract from Dada Abdulla & Co., an Indian firm, to a post in the Colony of Natal, South Africa, then part of the British Empire.Gandhi was 24 when he arrived in South Africa to work as a legal representative for the Muslim Indian Traders based in the city of Pretoria.He spent 21 years in South Africa, where he developed his political views, ethics and political leadership skills.

He never ran off but he was working there .

But look at pakistan's case , Nawaz Sherif , Benazir Bhuto , Musharaf , every single one of them ran off from pakistan .

hey hey, please dont give them tuition on history for free. all their life they have been chanting warmongering slogans in madarsas, and now they are trying to get free lessons on history by provoking you.

Back
Top Bottom