What's new

Indian Army Chief answer to Pakistan Journalist

Laugh all you want, at one place I saw a enraged dictator, hiding in foreign country, scared to come to his own country, while at other place the Indian officer was calm composed. Explained everything with ease and still with firmness.

Well you won't understand. :lol:

Are you saying that people from Bhhaarat donot live in foreign countries? Or were they all banished?
This indian aunty was definitely calm and composed while bitchin and you know what this means, she is insecure about something.....i wonder what could that be...:omghaha:
You got that last part right, grasping delusions have always been my weak spot. :cheesy:

Are you saying that people from Bhhaarat donot live in foreign countries? Or were they all banished?
This indian aunty was definitely calm and composed while bitchin and you know what this means, she is insecure about something.....i wonder what could that be...:omghaha:
You got that last part right, grasping delusions have always been my weak spot. :cheesy:

Indians do live outside India.

Tell me the last time and Indian army general first led a coup against the state, then abdicated and left his country because he "wanted to". :lol:

Also tell me when any Indian general led an attack despite knowing how hopelessly outmatched his men were, without giving them any supplies, air support, reinforcements, and later denying that they even existed.

EzioAltaïr;4051683 said:
Its just like saying 'you love pakistan' ..................get the drift?
When and where were these so-called "proofs" ever corroborated by the government officials.......when and where did General Musharaff admit that he is in self exile? Where are the legal proceedings..........under which law, was he banished? Have you got answers to all these other than copy pasting links? Its hillarious to note that the GoP doesnt know it banished Gen musharaff, he doesnt know himself that he in self exile, but you bhaarteez know that because newspapers have said so......:woot:

EzioAltaïr;4051703 said:
Indians do live outside India.

Tell me the last time and Indian army general first led a coup against the state, then abdicated and left his country because he "wanted to". :lol:

Also tell me when any Indian general led an attack despite knowing how hopelessly outmatched his men were, without giving them any supplies, air support, reinforcements, and later denying that they even existed.

Whether there is a monarchy in india or communism there is no skin off my nose. General Musharafs coup was a blessing for the entire nation.......nobody can deny the fact that during General Musharafs tenure Pakistan made a significant headway in all speheres and this is what matters. Unlike bhaaarut, our priority is not to impress the Farrangeez by claiming the chimerical titles such as" the biggest democracy in the world ", for us if there is prosperity then alls well.....nobody gives a **** about democracy.

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Unfortunately, the General tactically avoided the Pakistani journalists questions as expected and started condemning Pakistan Army's involvement in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-terrorists-afghanistan-against-pakistan.html

Salaams to all the Muslims.

Indians have their own way of thinking which is cr*p. They just had to do something equal to Gen. Musharraf bashing the Indian lying TV anchor & WALA here it is, filled with lies & propaganda as usual & trying to dodge the truth.

Seems like a futile attempt to salvage the indian pride after it was demolished by General Musharraf in an interview to a bhaarti big-mouthed anchor....:omghaha:

They tried to make something equal to that but how the Indians do it with lies & propaganda. Plus Indians can't keep themselves out of the picture they just had to do it, they just had to push their way in with BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH lies.

Whether there is a monarchy in india or communism there is no skin off my nose. General Musharafs coup was a blessing for the entire nation.......nobody can deny the fact that during General Musharafs tenure Pakistan made a significant headway in all speheres and this is what matters. Unlike bhaaarut, our priority is not to impress the Farrangeez by claiming the chimerical titles such as" the biggest democracy in the world ", for us if there is prosperity then alls well.....nobody gives a **** about democracy.

we know how prosperous u are...we know indeed.....blabbering about Firangii obsession doesnt hide the truth about pakistan

When and where were these so-called "proofs" ever corroborated by the government officials.......when and where did General Musharaff admit that he is in self exile? Where are the legal proceedings..........under which law, was he banished? Have you got answers to all these other than copy pasting links? Its hillarious to note that the GoP doesnt know it banished Gen musharaff, he doesnt know himself that he in self exile, but you bhaarteez know that because newspapers have said so......:woot:

u dont need legal proceedings to be exiled....fear of repurcussion is enough for u to flee a country....i think that is common sense..

You have big comprehension problems. No one said GoP exiled him, you need to understand that first.

exile - definition of exile by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=defi...t=safari&redir_esc=&ei=ek5IUbHiKKni4APPx4G4Aw

It's a sef-imposed exile, because he went away to escape legal proceedings. It's abdication because he left his country without first fulfilling his responsibility.

Yes, sure Pakistan has no desire to impress firangees. They just like to pretend to help them in War on Terror, while being bombed by them. Guess what? When you're weaker than someone, you're better off trying to stay on their good side.

As far as all the good Mushy has done, it's all come to nothing; he abdicated, left his government in the hands of the very people he took it from. If he really cared about Pakistan, he wouldn't have staretd a war, pretended it wasn't him, abandoned the soldiers, then pretended to care about the country and then abdicate.

we know how prosperous u are...we know indeed.....blabbering about Firangii obsession doesnt hide the truth about pakistan

u dont need legal proceedings to be exiled....fear of repurcussion is enough for u to flee a country....i think that is common sense..

Pointless rants at best. Instead of choking your grey matter atleast give it some space to yield something meaningful... nobody here gives a flying **** about what you bhaarteez think of Pakistan......If we are going to judge things on ones subjectivity then same can be said that India got intimidated by Italy and let those marines go and is now beating the drums for face saving.:lol:

EzioAltaïr;4053270 said:
You have big comprehension problems. No one said GoP exiled him, you need to understand that first.

exile - definition of exile by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=defi...t=safari&redir_esc=&ei=ek5IUbHiKKni4APPx4G4Aw

It's a sef-imposed exile, because he went away to escape legal proceedings. It's abdication because he left his country without first fulfilling his responsibility.
The fact that you had to look the word up in a dictionary is a clear indication that you have no idea what you are blabbering about. Kindly go through the link you provided and re-analyse the premise of your faulty stance. He moves to a foreign country so this means he is in exile.......LOL. You keep on saying that he did all this to escape the law and yet you fail to provide a single example of how he violated the law.:azn:

EzioAltaïr;4053289 said:
Yes, sure Pakistan has no desire to impress firangees. They just like to pretend to help them in War on Terror, while being bombed by them. Guess what? When you're weaker than someone, you're better off trying to stay on their good side.

As far as all the good Mushy has done, it's all come to nothing; he abdicated, left his government in the hands of the very people he took it from. If he really cared about Pakistan, he wouldn't have staretd a war, pretended it wasn't him, abandoned the soldiers, then pretended to care about the country and then abdicate.
Dancing to goras tune is not our thing and that is exactly why we dont give a **** about western values like bhaaraat does.............General Musharaff left because people voted for another party and he handed over the reigns to it. Sorry to disappoint you, but your delusive interpretations dont stand a chance.

O Chak -de- Phadee........

170112satish.jpg

280312satish.jpg

Dancing to goras tune is not our thing and that is exactly why we dont give a **** about western values like bhaaraat does.............General Musharaff left because people voted for another party and he handed over the reigns to it. Sorry to disappoint you, but your delusive interpretations dont stand a chance.

Are you sure?

Countless drone attack said totally different thing :lol:

Your blatant hatred is the proof that General Musharaff is the MAN and why would I compare a commando to this sissy of yours.:rofl:

Sir, the shame what pakistan is facing today is given by musshi baba, great that still you praise him

the charges were sensational at best.....e.g. blaming him for B. Bhuttos assasination when in fact he had given her a warning about her security and in the end she was the one who put her head out of her bomb-proof Landcruiser

his chit is a lot cleaner than that of the President; it's just too bad the former President opted for NRO and unknowingly paved the way for crooks to enter power

Back
Top Bottom