What's new

Indian Army Chief answer to Pakistan Journalist

The fact that you had to look the word up in a dictionary is a clear indication that you have no idea what you are blabbering about. Kindly go through the link you provided and re-analyse the premise of your faulty stance. He moves to a foreign country so this means he is in exile.......LOL. You keep on saying that he did all this to escape the law and yet you fail to provide a single example of how he violated the law.:azn:

LOL :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

I provided the dictionary meaning for your sake, seeing s how you don't quite know the meanings of the words yet.

I need to prove that leading a coup is a violation of your country's law? :rofl: Fine then, here you go.

Movement to impeach Pervez Musharraf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A wikipedia page, ddicated to the trial of your beloved President. Please don't tell me I have to define impeachment for you too? :rofl:

Dancing to goras tune is not our thing and that is exactly why we dont give a **** about western values like bhaaraat does.............General Musharaff left because people voted for another party and he handed over the reigns to it. Sorry to disappoint you, but your delusive interpretations dont stand a chance.

Aince you clearly have no idea what the words impeachment, exile and abdication mean, there really is no point of another spar of words with you. If you can raise any valid points that can somehow disprove your beloved President's trial from which he ran away, please do so. Otherwise, stop wasting my time. :P

its ok the indian Army guy got his 2 minutes of fame! it is understandable. when someone goes infront of the camera and speaks nonsense! besides after watching mushi for a decade the indian army boys have picked up something. good learners i must give them that.

EzioAltaïr;4054893 said:

I provided the dictionary meaning for your sake, seeing s how you don't quite know the meanings of the words yet.

I need to prove that leading a coup is a violation of your country's law? :rofl: Fine then, here you go.

Movement to impeach Pervez Musharraf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A wikipedia page, ddicated to the trial of your beloved President. Please don't tell me I have to define impeachment for you too? :rofl:

Aince you clearly have no idea what the words impeachment, exile and abdication mean, there really is no point of another spar of words with you. If you can raise any valid points that can somehow disprove your beloved President's trial from which he ran away, please do so. Otherwise, stop wasting my time. :P
Oh you did provide the links,but you what you didnt do was to go through them properly yourself. Isnt it funny that you bhaarteez after making false accusations are now trying to hide behind the meanings of the words when we all know what you all were striving to convey and since your own stance has turned against you, I would suggest you to stay down to avoid further humiliation.
Musharaff impeachement issue? Seriously? Are you implying is that what hes running from and left the country five years back? I can see that somebody is giving his best to stay in this argument, but keeps on getting knocked out by facts. So he is in "self-exile"because of the impeachment issue which was started five years back......LOL. Fact is they never had any base to impeach him then and dont have anything else to penalise him now.......He will soon be here in Pakistan and will be provided with all the protocols given to an ex president....OUCH!.....isnt it :rofl:
But the greatest fact is he kicked your brazen media in the face and now you bhaarteez are desperate to find a way to get even by dissing Gen Musharaff and abortively trying to re-enact what he did to Indian media baboons(offcourse you will need indian army chief, who cant even answer a simple question without bitching about Pakistan). LoL, talk about inflated ego!

EzioAltaïr;4054893 said:
I need to prove that leading a coup is a violation of your country's law? :rofl: Fine then, here you go.Movement to impeach Pervez Musharraf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They know but in DENIAL MODE as usual. :bunny:

Sir, the shame what pakistan is facing today is given by musshi baba, great that still you praise him

Perhaps they want Mushi to come back and drown the nation in more shame. :lol:

They know but in DENIAL MODE as usual. :bunny:

And you are in IGNORANCE mode, lets just say he was impeached, which he wasnt.......so what was impeachment for? To put him behind bars or to take which now belongs to zardari?.......some people are getting too desperate....:omghaha:

Oh you did provide the links,but you what you didnt do was to go through them properly yourself. Isnt it funny that you bhaarteez after making false accusations are now trying to hide behind the meanings of the words when we all know what you all were striving to convey and since your own stance has turned against you, I would suggest you to stay down to avoid further humiliation.
Musharaff impeachement issue? Seriously? Are you implying is that what hes running from and left the country five years back? I can see that somebody is giving his best to stay in this argument, but keeps on getting knocked out by facts. So he is in "self-exile"because of the impeachment issue which was started five years back......LOL. Fact is they never had any base to impeach him then and dont have anything else to penalise him now.......He will soon be here in Pakistan and will be provided with all the protocols given to an ex president....OUCH!.....isnt it :rofl:
But the greatest fact is he kicked your brazen media in the face and now you bhaarteez are desperate to find a way to get even by dissing Gen Musharaff and abortively trying to re-enact what he did to Indian media baboons(offcourse you will need indian army chief, who cant even answer a simple question without bitching about Pakistan). LoL, talk about inflated ego!

After 5 years in exile, ex-President Musharraf sets return to Pakistan - CNN.com

He's been targeted by Pakistan authorities, who in August 2012 confiscated his property and froze his bank account. A politician and prosecutor, according to media reports, have said Musharraf will be arrested as soon as he steps foot in Pakistan.

I'm curious, is arrest one of the luxurious commodities provided to ex-presidents in Pakistan? :lol:

Stop deluding yourself, everyone, including Musharraf knows that he ran away like a coward instead of facing the impeachment. They had no grounds to imerach him? He led a bloody coup-de-etat for God's sake. You really think Musharraf is so stupid, he'd run away from a country even though they can't arrest him?

And you are in IGNORANCE mode, lets just say he was impeached, which he wasnt.......so what was impeachment for? To put him behind bars or to take which now belongs to zardari?.......some people are getting too desperate....:omghaha:

Ok genius... why did Mushi ran away if he is innocent and why is he evading law which declared him criminal?

Come out of DENIAL mode and admit your mistakes.... the sooner the better.

Ok genius... why did Mushi ran away if he is innocent and why is he evading law which declared him criminal?

It's fine, he either has comprehension problems, or some really serious issues. I gave him enough links, one of them an entire page about the criminal trial Mushy evaded, and he still proclaims his love for the criminal and how we are deluded.

I suppose he'll see the Wiki page and CNN news report and say it's some twisted "******" logic. :lol:

EzioAltaïr;4056607 said:
It's fine, he either has comprehension problems, or some really serious issues. I gave him enough links, one of them an entire page about the criminal trial Mushy evaded, and he still proclaims his love for the criminal and how we are deluded.

I suppose he'll see the Wiki page and CNN news report and say it's some twisted "******" logic. :lol:

Even if you give video/audio/live links/proof he would refuse to admit so it PROVES he is simply ignorant.

Their unconditional love for Military Gundas is the reason their country is in a serious mess. :bunny:

With all due respect to the General.....as the saying goes, "Apney Ghar Mein ***** Bi Sher Hota Hey". !!

Rather than answering the journalist point for point, the General was more inclined to play the audience and digress away from the subject just to malign the PA........did anyone really expected the General to admit to Indian soldiers carrying out the initial raid...and talk of twisting facts.....one should ask him, how was the 1971 war thrusted upon India.....it's a fact of history that India took advantage of Pakistan's internal situation and introduced terrorism in the sub continent.
All in all, the General's speech at best can be described as....professional misconduct. !!

LOL after failing to prove that he ran away....you have the audacity to ask me why he did so? Hahahhaa :omghaha:
OMG! Just go through your post again......this is the point, he never ran away, he is a free man if he choses to live in UK then thats his personal matter, not what you deluded bhaaarteez have been desperately trying to mislead others with.

EzioAltaïr;4056500 said:
After 5 years in exile, ex-President Musharraf sets return to Pakistan - CNN.com

I'm curious, is arrest one of the luxurious commodities provided to ex-presidents in Pakistan? :lol:

Stop deluding yourself, everyone, including Musharraf knows that he ran away like a coward instead of facing the impeachment. They had no grounds to imerach him? He led a bloody coup-de-etat for God's sake. You really think Musharraf is so stupid, he'd run away from a country even though they can't arrest him?
O big mouth one! Kindly enlighten us with the info regarding the cases against him......why you continue to bless us with your rhetoric when all you have to do is present the facts....which obviously you dont have, but I am here for you...:azn:

EzioAltaïr;4056607 said:

Your holy CNN and wiki have spoken so it must be true? The reason you cant provide concordant evidence to substantiate your hollow claims is because it never happened and sadly reality checks donot work on you people...i have a better idea why dont you create a meme of Gen musharaff actually running away and may be you will have something close to a proof.:rofl:

Even if you give video/audio/live links/proof he would refuse to admit so it PROVES he is simply ignorant.

Their unconditional love for Military Gundas is the reason their country is in a serious mess. :bunny:

We love these gundas because they kick the ugly behinds of eunuchs from the eastern side.:bunny:

Back
Top Bottom