What's new

Indian police arrest journalists for spreading ‘Chinese propaganda’

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Indian police arrest journalists for spreading ‘Chinese propaganda’​

Do you often feel the urge of defending India? not that I am judging, just curious..
Did I defend India anywhere ?

The irony is that a CCP bot who makes no apologizes for lack of press freedom in China has the chutzpah to comment on those freedoms in other parts of the world.

Your weird thinking, I never believed total press freedom, not in China, not in US , not in India, just like to show your hypocrisy and lies.
do not compare press freedoms in USA with India or China. India is far better than China in press freedoms for most of its history

If you do not believe in press freedoms you would not care about supposed hypocrisy

do not compare press freedoms in USA with India or China. India is far better than China in press freedoms for most of its history

If you do not believe in press freedoms you would not care about supposed hypocrisy
Yes, China doesn't have freedom to churn out and spread fake news like US and India and why hypocrisy should not be cared?

51RsRZYT61L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Your weird thinking, I never believed total press freedom, not in China, not in US , not in India, just like to show your hypocrisy and lies.
Freedom does not mean, someone will work for outside agencies and express fabricated opinion…

Did I defend India anywhere ?

The irony is that a CCP bot who makes no apologizes for lack of press freedom in China has the chutzpah to comment on those freedoms in other parts of the world.
so, just the usual knee-jerk reaction when seeing China and freedom put in the same sentence... Look into a mirror man, you call others bots yet you behave like one

Back
Top Bottom