What's new

Indian Army Chief answer to Pakistan Journalist

Copying my words and then pasting them in replies to me is a sign that you have nothing to add on your own. Indian chief is acting like an attention whoe by abortively trying to imitate Gen musharaff, which is a clear sign that he also lacks creativity just like his degenerate fans here.

There is no denying that Gen Musharaff is a devoted patriot and has the potential to turn things around for Pakistan......this is something which you bhaarteez cannot digest with ease and therefore keeping on coming up with your made up stories, but do your whims have any effect on reality?..........yes they create

zombie daydreamers like bhaarteez
(who think they can accomplish anything by spreading lies), but I wouldnt blame you people for this.... In bhaarut, its the social fabric of obsession with Pakistan, which drives you lost souls to behave this way.:rofl:
I almost forgot
http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...241444-interpol-refuses-arrest-musharraf.html
LOL I hope this wasnt a hard slap. Hahahah man im having so much fun....awaiting your reply,impatiently.

Typical troll reply... let me know when you grow up.Your low level shows you just lost the argument. :azn:

btw Interpol knows how to manipulate and give shelter to "bhagodas" so that Pakistan never stays in peace... seems like you didnt learn even a single bit for the last 65 years how western powers used and abused you. :bunny:

But you love getting used and abused. :wave:

To my all dear fellows from across the border and around the world, what you General did to Pakistani Journalist has already been done by our General to your Govt officials, your media, your military officials while sitting in your country 3 years ago or was it 4? (2009) he grilled you guys to death, do i need to post the link here?

Interesting, do you have any source on this?

Soft borders was heard, territorial transfers?

No sources available as far as i know but you have to remember the time was when militancy in Kashmir was at its peak & the pressure on India to sort out the Kashmir issue was high from every quarter. One must also remember the world situation in the late 1990's. Yugoslavia, East Timor were all not very encouraging examples & the Pakistani government then would not have been willing to accept anything less than some territorial concessions. The Chenab formula was being spoken about and while whether that would have been accepted remains merely conjecture, it would be fair to surmise that any deal which might have happened around 1999-2000 would have involved some redrawing of the borders. We were lucky to dodge that bullet.

@Indians

When you talk about Mushrraf, you do realize you are talking about a man, who spent a night or two in your home.

:D

article-2272263-174B34DC000005DC-531_468x277.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Indians

When you talk about Mushrraf, you do realize you are talking about a man, who spent a night or two in your home.

LOLL, my home is not on some rocky mountain top among mountain goats!
It got a roof and all the mod-cons required.

BTW, just tell me why did Musharraff later become rendered homeless, himself?? :azn:
Moving from country to country; but unable to return to his own country. :D

BTW, just tell me why did Musharraff later become rendered homeless, himself?? :azn:

you can choose to ignore ... pretending won't get you very far.

you can choose to ignore ... pretending won't get you very far.

says the guy sitting and meowing away in some thrifty motel on flamingo

which bounty are you talking about? I think an other member already showed you a link that even Interpol refused to arrest him on politically motivated/fabricated charges

Naw more of a small ranch away from the Vegas strip. Other than your politicians itching for an arrest after this guy, he has a bounty on his head by one of the Bugtis. Shahzain announces Rs 101 million bounty on Musharraf's head | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

How many deadlines has Musharraf claimed from the past 2-3 years?

@Indians

Why should he has to spend a night by sneaking like an illegal immigrant?? If he has asked India, GOI should have arranged a vacation in Indian Kashmir :omghaha:

What do I have to pretend? :)
BTW, when exactly is Mushy stepping on Pakistani Soil? He must be feeling more home-sick now than on that single night. ;)

Why should he has to spend a night by sneaking like an illegal immigrant?? If he has asked India, GOI should have arranged a vacation in Indian Kashmir :omghaha:

Woh aaya ... app ke ghar mein

raat enjoy ki,

aur chala gaya.

Woh aaya ... app ke ghar mein

raat enjoy ki,

aur chala gaya.

Miyan, Ghar mein to nahin aaya! :no:
Andheri Raat ki sannate mein aaya. Pichwaade sey aaya, zameen par leta; koi drakht ka saaya bhi nahin khaaya. Subah hone sey; hamaare kutte key darr sey bhaag nikal pada!
Bhala yek kiss tarah ka Mehmaan hai?
:lol:

Miyan, Ghar mein to nahin aaya! :no:
Andheri Raat ki sannate mein aaya. Pichwaade sey aaya, zameen par leta; koi drakht ka saaya bhi nahin khaaya. Subah hone sey; hamaare kutte key darr sey bhaag nikal pada!
Bhala yek kiss tarah ka Mehmaan hai?
:lol:

yeh mehmaan nahi ...
qadar-dan tha ...

abhi aap ko samajh toh aaye gi nahi ...

yeh mehmaan nahi ...
qadar-dan tha ...

abhi aap ko samajh toh aaye gi nahi ...

OK. Now let me let you into the real SECRET of Miyan Musharraff's Homecoming(s)!

On that dark night in 1999, Mushy was feeling Home-sick. So he crossed the fence and set off to go home...............................
to Delhi, where he was born. Just 11 km inside the fence, he discovered that he had no money, no food or supplies and his shoes were worn through so he stopped. Naturally, he was unprepared; he just had set off on a whimsy, on a flight of fancy. So he slept beside a rock. In the morning as Day broke, the land-owners dogs smelt an intruder and set up a merry commotion. He thought "OMG, I am done for; I'll get eaten up" and scrambled back across the fence as fast as he could.
Of course his Papa and his brothers were cut up with him for setting off just like that.

Now Mushy's Homecoming II;
Papa and his family never forgave him and ran after him with a stick. So again he ran as far as he could. Now he wants to come home again----- this time to his home of domicile, not of birth. But since he is not even sure whether his brothers will even have him back; plus his Papa and Papa's friends have still got sticks in their hands; Mushy is not even sure that he'll make it over the wall....... Thus the Saga continues.

That in short is the story of Musharraff the Commando who metamorphosed into a Hobo! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom