What's new

Indian Army Chief answer to Pakistan Journalist

EzioAltaïr;4062862 said:
Yawn* Countless professionals disagree with ya.

You clearly aren't even trying to use your brain if you have one. About fifty news reports talk about how Musharraf left just before being impeached, and they plan on arresting him now as well, but no, Peregrine the mahaan is always right. :lol:

No one wants to be a guy who runs away from his own country to avoid impeachment. :coffee:

No one said he was impeached. He was going to be impeached but escaped like a coward. :yes:

If by "professionals" you mean the deluded bhaarteez then YES you are right.
LOL I can see that its beyond your to grasp to apprehend things easily so allow me to break it down for you into simple words..... When he has given up the post for which he was going to be impeached then there really is no need for impeachment, now is it? So why would he run from something which doesnt pose him anythreat......I know its hard for you since you are being given heavy dose of reality but try a lil harder without frying your puny grey matter.
"look at me I am a bhaartee and I hate Mushy because he muzzled my media dogs, so I must speak ill of him with my bhaartee lowsome propoganda........yesh! It wud give me a lot of comfort":omghaha:

If by "professionals" you mean the deluded bhaarteez then YES you are right.
LOL I can see that its beyond your to grasp to apprehend things easily so allow me to break it down for you into simple words..... When he has given up the post for which he was going to be impeached then there really is no need for impeachment, now is it? So why would he run from something which doesnt pose him anythreat......I know its hard for you since you are being given heavy dose of reality but try a lil harder without frying your puny grey matter.
"look at me I am a bhaartee and I hate Mushy because he muzzled my media dogs, so I must speak ill of him with my bhaartee lowsome propoganda........yesh! It wud give me a lot of comfort":omghaha:

You know scientists keep looking for the missing link in evolution. I think it's called Peregrine. :P

Tribune and CNN are Indian papers. Wow. *Clap* *Clap* I really have no response to that other than clapping.

Typical troll reply... let me know when you grow up.Your low level shows you just lost the argument. :azn:

btw Interpol knows how to manipulate and give shelter to "bhagodas" so that Pakistan never stays in peace... seems like you didnt learn even a single bit for the last 65 years how western powers used and abused you. :bunny:

But you love getting used and abused. :wave:

Whats this smell..........i presume its the smell of defeat,especially something bhaartee bur....:bunny:
So anybody who doesnt tow the bhaartee propoganda is manipulative......lol
Talk about borderline mania, I bet if you ever get pillaged, you will have the perpetrator caught and punished in your wild dreams and even find solace in such deliriums to carry on with your miserable life. I pity you....i really do.
:tongue:

EzioAltaïr;4067684 said:
You know scientists keep looking for the missing link in evolution. I think it's called Peregrine. :P

Tribune and CNN are Indian papers. Wow. *Clap* *Clap* I really have no response to that other than clapping.

And looks like scientists arent the only ones missing something.......LoL
The best a basketcase like you can contribute to an arguement is clapping.....awww enjoying yourself? Dont forget to take your meds.:rofl:

And looks like scientists arent the only ones missing something.......LoL
The best a basketcase like you can contribute to an arguement is clapping.....awww enjoying yourself? Dont forget to take your meds.:rofl:

*Yawn* I'm sure all the other Pakistani trolls must be laughing at you too. Even they give up on the "Bh@rti propaganda" BS when the word CNN stares them straight in the face.

Intelligence level: Monkey

EzioAltaïr;4067759 said:
*Yawn* I'm sure all the other Pakistani trolls must be laughing at you too. Even they give up on the "Bh@rti propaganda" BS when the word CNN stares them straight in the face.

Intelligence level: Monkey

You know what I would love to see things from your point of view but I cant seem to get my head that far up my azz.....lol
Why doesnt your CNN provide the proof of cases against him instead of just bitchin like your eunuch chief.........nobody is that naive to fall for anything that has no substantial backing....only a neurotic gasbag like you would keep on yapping, hoping that he might strike a chord with morons of his calibre, but in reality like the rest of your deluded compatriots you have also been turned into 'PEREGRINE'S' punching sack, rationale is all what was needed to put your compatriots to shame, but that doesnt work on a dolt like you, who would even trip on a cordless fone to second his illusions.:omghaha:

You know what I would love to see things from your point of view but I cant seem to get my head that far up my azz.....lol
Why doesnt your CNN provide the proof of cases against him instead of just bitchin like your eunuch chief.........nobody is that naive to fall for anything that has no substantial backing....only a neurotic gasbag like you would keep on yapping, hoping that he might strike a chord with morons of his calibre, but in reality like the rest of your deluded compatriots you have also been turned into 'PEREGRINE'S' punching sack, rationale is all what was needed to put your compatriots to shame, but that doesnt work on a dolt like you, who would even trip on a cordless fone to second his illusions.:omghaha:

Well, since I CNN and Wikipedia have already provided enough proof. How about you stop crying and show me a link where he is not referred to as exiled, or not said to have a pending impeachment? :azn:

EzioAltaïr;4071595 said:
Well, since I CNN and Wikipedia have already provided enough proof. How about you stop crying and show me a link where he is not referred to as exiled, or not said to have a pending impeachment? :azn:
His plane just landed in Pakistan.:omghaha: Now quit puking your trashy fulmination.

I'm aware of the reality that you seem to overlook. It is 14 years since 1999 & the world has changed so much as to make observing from a peak irrelevant. Whatever it is that you are observing, it seems to have given you nothing tangible whatsoever.

And how can you be so sure of it? Did you personaly interview the CO of that post? Did you access the material files regarding this case? If the commanders present there are pouring in resources into the peak, it must hold some significance for the troops.

We hold Siachen, we hold the Kashmir we have held & you have coveted. What has that peak earned for you? If you believe it is worth the bitterness & the deaths caused, so be it. I'm concerned not with what holding that peak does to what is left of your morale, I was merely pointing out that in practical terms, it means nothing. If you wait a few more years, they would have completely bypassed that road & what would you be watching then from that peak?

Considering how hard you are trying to convince me that these peaks don't mean anything, i am actually convinced now that they do hold some importance. As i said previously, if the local and strategic PA commanders have decided to pour resources into that peak, it holds importance for us.

We can inflict far more pain on you , as we are doing by insisting on staying in Siachen & forcing your lot to stay there.

You wish. We don't mind at all staying there, after all the Indians have lost more troops compared to Pakistan last i checked. But in my personal opinion i do object to the warfare in Siachen, it is simply useless and hardly has any strategic or tactical value. Both sides are too well entrenched, it is next to impossible to evict either one of them. It is just a battle of the egos, one that has cost India more in terms of blood compared to Pakistan. So please, keep your utopian stories for your fellow brethren and not me.

What price that peak? What price that adventure? Whatever small incidents that happen on the LoC or even a larger incident like that in Mumbai doesn't change anything in the overall picture.

It does change the picture, it makes India look impotent infront of the world community. While India on one hand is aspiring to be a global power and wants to be treated as such, but on the other hand she cannot tame a country that is only 1/10th of her size. India makes all sorts of hues and cry against Pakistan in the international community, but has failed in its endeavour to declare Pakistan a rogue terrorist state and effectively deliver a knock out blow to Pakistan considering the fact that Indian military budget is higher than that of the entire Pakistani budget.

I don't know whether you draw comfort from the peak you hold or feel the pain of a hardened Indian position on Siachen in the deaths of the soldiers at the Gyari camp, that is your call.

Keep your gloating to yourself, the Gyari Camp incident was a natural disaster and could have certainly struck the Martian Indian Army, but i guess Mother Nature had other plans.

The proof of the pudding, as I have repeatedly said, is in the eating. Pakistani adventure in Kargil might have gotten you one peak but that is cold comfort when you consider what has been lost, both militarily & for the democracy of your country (direct correlation to the coup),

I have consistiently maintained that Pakistan lost both on the diplomatic and economic front due to the Kargil misadventure. Don't have much sympathy for that sham democracy that was implemented by NS, the coup was inevitable due to the failed policies of our political leaders.

not to say of any chance to make peace with India on Siachen or the larger question of Kashmir. Any peace now will have to be on our terms or not at all. That is the legacy of the stupidity in 1999.

Well than we will not have peace at all. India needs to get over the fact that she is the big brother of the region, she needs to accept that Pakistan is no Nepal or Bhutan where India can have its sway, Pakistan is a powerful nation that will conclude peace that suits its own interests. India should understand that Pakistan is no push over, the bloody nose that Pakistan gave to India in 2002 and 2008 is ample proof that Pakistan retains enough power to strike back hard at India with impressive military force. If India believes that she can strike peace with Pakistan on its own terms, than there is going to be no peace because Pakistan will only sign a peace agreement if its according to its own interests.

And how can you be so sure of it? Did you personaly interview the CO of that post? Did you access the material files regarding this case? If the commanders present there are pouring in resources into the peak, it must hold some significance for the troops.

Which is why i used the words "seem to be". The proof of the pudding as you make me repeat, is in the eating. The Kargil operation was done with the idea to choke off Indian supplies to Siachen & force a withdrawal. We are still there, that is proof enough of there being no tangible effect.

Considering how hard you are trying to convince me that these peaks don't mean anything, i am actually convinced now that they do hold some importance. As i said previously, if the local and strategic PA commanders have decided to pour resources into that peak, it holds importance for us.

So be it. As i have said it has made no tangible difference to Indian operations.

You wish. We don't mind at all staying there, after all the Indians have lost more troops compared to Pakistan last i checked. But in my personal opinion i do object to the warfare in Siachen, it is simply useless and hardly has any strategic or tactical value. Both sides are too well entrenched, it is next to impossible to evict either one of them. It is just a battle of the egos, one that has cost India more in terms of blood compared to Pakistan. So please, keep your utopian stories for your fellow brethren and not me.

Those are all old stories. India's position on Siachen now is such that there are very few casualties. There are no utopian stories here, Pakistan is the one who attempted to alter the present status quo in Siachen and still seeks it. Whether it has any strategic or tactical value is moot. To use your own analogy in reverse, if Indian commanders & army brass have pumped resources & manpower there, it must hold significance, shouldn't it?

It does change the picture, it makes India look impotent infront of the world community. While India on one hand is aspiring to be a global power and wants to be treated as such, but on the other hand she cannot tame a country that is only 1/10th of her size. India makes all sorts of hues and cry against Pakistan in the international community, but has failed in its endeavor to declare Pakistan a rogue terrorist state and effectively deliver a knock out blow to Pakistan considering the fact that Indian military budget is higher than that of the entire Pakistani budget.

I said the military status quo does not change, if you are happy being treated as a zoological specimen every time you enter a foreign country, that is your wish.

Keep your gloating to yourself, the Gyari Camp incident was a natural disaster and could have certainly struck the Martian Indian Army, but i guess Mother Nature had other plans.

Don't gloat & didn't suggest that it was not a natural disaster. Pointed out that your soldiers were there because we impose their presence because of our own. Also pointed out that Kargil more less rendered a Siachen solution impossible because there is no trust whatsoever which would be a prerequisite for a deal.

I have consistiently maintained that Pakistan lost both on the diplomatic and economic front due to the Kargil misadventure. Don't have much sympathy for that sham democracy that was implemented by NS, the coup was inevitable due to the failed policies of our political leaders.

My point exactly (except for the bit of sham democracy - even one considered such has a pre ordained limited shelf life & will eventually usher in a better democracy, never a perfect one- talk about utopian ideas:))

Well than we will not have peace at all. India needs to get over the fact that she is the big brother of the region, she needs to accept that Pakistan is no Nepal or Bhutan where India can have its sway, Pakistan is a powerful nation that will conclude peace that suits its own interests. India should understand that Pakistan is no push over, the bloody nose that Pakistan gave to India in 2002 and 2008 is ample proof that Pakistan retains enough power to strike back hard at India with impressive military force. If India believes that she can strike peace with Pakistan on its own terms, than there is going to be no peace because Pakistan will only sign a peace agreement if its according to its own interests.

Doesn't matter. I'm no great fan of a mythical peace agreement. We are the status quo power, we have what we want & what we would seek in a peace agreement. We simply lose nothing by doing nothing. Btw, the only bloody(?) nose that Pakistan gave India in 2002 (late 2001) & 2008 were terrorist attacks. Good to know that you like to celebrate that. Save your spiel on impressive military force to someone who cares. I seek no war, just that I wish no peace on your terms either and my country's economy will long support that wish of mine. We know Pakistan is no Nepal or Bhutan, we like those countries.....

Btw, unless one is blind or delusional, they would know that Pakistan has been consistently forced from its position on Kashmir/Siachen from an original - "we will settle for nothing less to one where we will settle for a lot less & getting lesser". That business of peace being only agreed to on Pakistan's terms is a laughable notion.

EzioAltaïr;4073809 said:
And that somehow proves he didn't run away?

So where are the cases against him, why wasnt he arrested, Why is he being given a VIP protocol? Why dont you answer all these questions since you have CNN links.:azn:

So where are the cases against him, why wasnt he arrested, Why is he being given a VIP protocol? Why dont you answer all these questions since you have CNN links.:azn:

Refer to post #134.

Tell me does Reuters count as a delusional bhartee source too?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom