What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Like you care for those dead CRPF soldiers killed by Maoists. Not to forget Maoists plating IED's in their stomach.

Go to an Indian forum and see how much we care for our folks killed (whether at LOC or by Naxals), but on pakistani forums, I have seen civilians killed by terrorists normally do not find much value.

Violation is confirmed on Pak channels-
Death of soldier is not-

Rest of media is still focued on the long march- and rental raja-
India ko ghas hi nai daal rehay-

I think Ghas ka sawal dead soldier ke liye hai.. India ke liye nahin...:)

We wont return the head anyway, kill one more rat to equal the score.:angry:

Watching and reading the whole episode, the beheading etc. particularly, some times I wonder that if Pakistan actually is psychologically stronger and atop of India in this whole tit for tat thing and posturing. I mean for how long can India tolerate the threat to it that emanate from Pakistan: terrorism, insurgency, violations at LoC and the general aggression from Pakistan etc.? I don't know if I am wrong, but if we (Afghanistan) had one tenth of the military strength India has one would be wondering to think if Pakistan would actually eff around with us the way it does with India.

By the way, it is sad enough to see a young person loosing his life and the anguish his family has to through. RIP to the soldier.

for all those crying abt the beheading, today one of an indian navy official retired himself confirmed on ndtv that its been done in the past by the indian army as well, so please get off ur high horse and be realistic. And this beheading issue is still in the air, and not proven beyond doubt that it was done for real. One can easily say that it was a ploy a fabricated story not the death but the missing of the head by the ia to put Pakistan under pressure, we cant be sure. And guys have some dignity and respect for the dead, have some shame please, this not some number game but real human beings.

Beheading was wrong. Now IA wont step back as it has full support. The order is to be aggressive and do everything they can at local levels.

Beheading is not wrong it's Islamic way of punishement of murder!

R.I.P to the dead.

For people like us, our soldiers are dying. Sometimes by accident, sometimes by weather and many times just because we are hell bent to destroy each other.

Ye zanam apne pass rakh! Troll! Kashmir is ours it will be taken!

But i heard/read that you people are fighting to liberate Kashmir. Anyways der aaye durust aaye. Whole drama was conducted by pakistan to take kashmir and they pretended to liberate Kashmir. Where are Kashmiri freedom fighters now?

You have no idea. 789 were more than kargil and there are no links for these. Just ask your military sources like Xeric or others in know how. Stop acting like a naive. And nobody is talking about cross firing across LOC.

I have no links for 700+ Indian soldiers , you mean ? :azn: I am talking about facts , not some made up story reported by a certain unnamed commander killing a battalion strength soldiers of Pakistan Army , I am sure these were inspired by some Bollywood story :D ... Military sources like Xeric ? @Xeric ... Talking about naive , its about time you learn what is meant by battalion strength ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom