What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Dude, its all about how much are you willing to lose. Pakistan today has pretty much nothing so it can saber rattle all it wants.. India on the other hand has aspirations other that effing around with Pakistan. Hence tries to avoid a street fight.

One of my mates in the army once answered this very eloquently.. He quoted a famous saying " When you wrestle with a pig, both of your get dirty.. but the pig was dirty to begin with"

the pig being india?

All war is murder, no matter the participant.

But it's interesting to read that you seem to be justifying beheading. Or I may have that wrong?

I live in a nation where Islamic law is supreme and respected, beheading is the best practice for murder punishment.

capture one alive

get one HD video camera

get 2 dogs and feed him to them

they will understand it than

and upload the video on youtube

tabb samajj ayegi

ISLAMABAD (AP) — The Pakistani army says Indian troops fired at one of its posts on the disputed Kashmir border, killing one soldier.

The army says the shooting Tuesday evening was unprovoked. It has identified the soldier killed as Naik Ashraf and says he is survived by a wife and three daughters.

The shooting comes amid the worst bout of violence between the two countries in the mountainous Himalayan region of Kashmir in nearly a decade.

Three Pakistani soldiers and two Indian troops have been killed in attacks along the border in the past 10 days.

Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said Tuesday that his country's relations with archrival Pakistan "cannot be business as usual" in the wake of the recent attacks.

India PM warns Pakistan over Kashmir violence

capture one aliveget one HD video camera
get 2 dogs and feed him to them
they will understand it than
and upload the video on youtube
tabb samajj ayegi
You too need similar answer ? :D

Actually you are naive to think that it ever happened since it was never reported by either IA/PA or any other sources :D The same IA released the lists of its soldiers that died during mobilization ...

You are being naive to think that IA will report it in open or PA will. These are covert operations which IA can't report as India was not at war officially and PA wont report due to reputation issues. PA released it's kargil list much later due to this reputation issue otherwise how will people like you be proud of them while asking for links.

I live in a nation where Islamic law is supreme and respected, beheading is the best practice for murder punishment.

Get over it, this is not civil crime that your Islamic laws apply.

This is a dirty little war that's being fought with no victors, only macho internet warriors who posture while real men choke out their blood and their lives in some place far away from their homes.

I mean for how long can India tolerate the threat to it that emanate from Pakistan: terrorism, insurgency, violations at LoC and the general aggression from Pakistan etc.?

I mean how long would the Afghans take to stop fighting themselves , oh wait they have been doing it for the past 200 years , kid take your millions of countrymen who do not wish to cross into that hell hole ( there's a famous saying in Urdu which says " As you cross the Khyber Pass , you would go back in time :P ) and then talk of nations , countries and armies here ... There was a time when you messed with Pakistan and today you are FUBAR ! Never attempted another attack at Bajaur right ? :azn:

for all those crying abt the beheading, today one of an indian navy official retired himself confirmed on ndtv that its been done in the past by the indian army as well, so please get off ur high horse and be realistic. And this beheading issue is still in the air, and not proven beyond doubt that it was done for real. One can easily say that it was a ploy a fabricated story not the death but the missing of the head by the ia to put Pakistan under pressure, we cant be sure. And guys have some dignity and respect for the dead, have some shame please, this not some number game but real human beings.

If you can sense how serious we are about beheading, you will realize we are not jerking you around, we are not playing diplomatic games or approaching every Tom, Dick Harry for mediation..this is a real deal.If we wanted, we could have gotten one of your heads and be even.
Instead we are willing to put the matter behind us, if you admit to what you did, return the dead soldiers head..but instead your army is arrogant and denial..so let the hostilities continue.

Back
Top Bottom