What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

I live in a nation where Islamic law is supreme and respected, beheading is the best practice for murder punishment.
Dude, do you behead a dead body ? Because whole point was that his head was cut after he was dead. Taken as a trophy. Is it allowed in Islam because last time I checked even in Islam, entire body is buried and incomplete body is considered not right if someone does this intentionally.

R.I.P --- Revenge must be taken, but it's time for Pakistan not to fall in Indian trap, Conclude the long march drama ASAP and then focus on these war mongers.

Time to open up the artillery and fire.

Nah! Just the tension suites kayani the best.. Its a copy book execution for a takeover.

Get a few soldiers killed. make martyrs out of them, blame the democratic govt of selling out their deaths at the 1st sign of a peace move. Throw them out and take over.. PA can write a user manual for Military takeovers :)

You are being naive to think that IA will report it in open or PA will. These are covert operations which IA can't report as India was not at war officially and PA wont report due to reputation issues.

Yes , yet it presented the list of 700+ dead to boost the morale of the troops , great going kid ! I enjoy these fantasy stories though , do you have more ? Perhaps any surgical strikes covert operations not reported by both sides but known to you :rofl:

Well, Pakistan seems to be not doing enough.

This fake pride issue is actually behind all this affair. There was no need to behead the soldiers even if attack them. The thing would have remained at ground level and nothing much would have happened. 17 Pak soldiers died from remote control blast in waziristan but people are more concerned with fake pride and 2 for 1 killed at LOC. There is no end to this "not doing enough".

Yes , yet it presented the list of 700+ dead to boost the morale of the troops , great going kid ! I enjoy these fantasy stories though , do you have more ? Perhaps any surgical strikes covert operations not reported by both sides but known to you :rofl:
We hired TTP and BLA for all this dirty work of beheading and all. After all IA don't do it.

Violation is confirmed on Pak channels-
Death of soldier is not-

Rest of media is still focued on the long march- and rental raja-
India ko ghas hi nai daal rehay-

Yeah tum log theek nahin kar rahe ho. Agli bar hum tumhe ghas nahin dalenge to phir bolna mat.

I live in a nation where Islamic law is supreme and respected, beheading is the best practice for murder punishment.

We all are angry , bro ... But lets not descend to that level and defend something that you never did and never happened ... Stop trying to justify the beheading of anyone by ridiculous logics , PA's a professional force which doesn't behave like that ...

for what the ******* purpose nukes are developed when we cant use them

its been 15 years and not a single is used..if we were not to use them they why they developed

Dude, do you behead a dead body ? Because whole point was that his head was cut after he was dead. Taken as a trophy. Is it allowed in Islam because last time I checked even in Islam, entire body is buried and incomplete body is considered not right if someone does this intentionally.

His definition of Islam is that of a suicide bomber who does not know that in Islam suicide and killing civilians in haram

You are such a kid. They presented 700 dead so that their dependents could get the benefits and India is a democracy so things are transparent. They had to show it as dead during mobilization as IA was not at war officially. You are acting so naive as to get this simple thing. India is not like Pak where army isn't transparent and can do anything it wants with numbers.

Calm down...ISPR has still not confirmed...

EDIT: Ok its confirmed..

Nah! Just the tension suites kayani the best.. Its a copy book execution for a takeover.

Get a few soldiers killed. make martyrs out of them, blame the democratic govt of selling out their deaths at the 1st sign of a peace move. Throw them out and take over.. PA can write a user manual for Military takeovers :)

This is a theory that I'd be willing to - at the very least- consider.

We hired TTP and BLA for all this dirty work of beheading and all. After all IA don't do it.

In due time , it will paid in full too ... Countries go through crisis and golden era's ... The only constant is change , mate ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom