What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Phir Mara hi kyun?? Ham eikk or Mar Ker barabar kardien gey. If again IA kills then I think Indians don't want peace anymore. They are bored and want to spend their army anyway possible to justify their spending like America with biggest army can't live without war! So be it and lets have a war to solve it all out once and for all.!

Beheading was wrong. Now IA wont step back as it has full support. The order is to be aggressive and do everything they can at local levels.

It was never just mobilization.There was regular fighting at local level. In one of the case whole battalion level command centre in P_O_K was destroyed by IA.

Cross firing across LOC was a regular happening since the first Kashmir war , tell me something else ... It was just a mere mobilization which took almost 2 months and millions of $ drained leaving 789 Indian soldiers dead in the process , would you deny that fact ? :azn: Give me a break with that batallion level command center destroyed in Azad Kashmir ! Got any link for that ? :rofl: Do you even know the strength of a batallion ?

Only Aljazeera reported. Neither Indian Media nor Pak Media.

good job now wait for next guys . i think ceasefire is over now make one sticky thread for LOC daily firing as it was before 2003 .:)

You captured most of it (including areas 5 KM from Srinagar airport) before India got involved and then were pushed back. Attack na karte to you would have got all. But Jinnah lost his nerve and lost the best parts of J&K to India :D
Some tribals reached near the Srinagar airport and they were by no means trained and equipped as IA ... The war lasted for a year , if you were that powerful then , you would have taken it all back , know when Haji Pir Pass was captured , a day before the ceasefire ... Jinnah never lost nothing , his direct orders were disobeyed by British General Gracy for entering the army into Kashmir , hence the tribals were the first ... Otherwise , there would have been a very different map today ... What is good and bad part because we have all strategically important parts of Kashmir ?

It was all a part of the plan for Kayani to take over in Islamabad...
Oh! Did not realize :)
thx..
Oye, I also completed yesterday. :D 2000 in 20 days. :D

You joined on JAN, 2010, I joined on JAN 2012. We completed 10,000 in JAN 2013. :D

Violation is confirmed on Pak channels-
Death of soldier is not-

Rest of media is still focued on the long march- and rental raja-
India ko ghas hi nai daal rehay-

Some tribals reached near the Srinagar airport and they were by no means trained and equipped as IA ... The war lasted for a year , if you were that powerful then , you would have taken it all back ... Jinnah never lost nothing , his direct orders were disobeyed by British General Gracy for entering the army into Kashmir , hence the tribals were the first ... Otherwise , there would have been a very different map today ... What is good and bad part ?

Dude, if that invasion did not happen, there was no way the maharaja of Kashmir would have been able to involve India. Jinnah just blinked and tried to pull a fast one, and ended up losing most of inhabited Kashmir to India..

Cross firing across LOC was a regular happening since the first Kashmir war , tell me something else ... It was just a mere mobilization which took almost 2 months and millions of $ drained leaving 789 Indian soldiers dead in the process , would you deny that fact ? :azn: Give me a break with that batallion level command center destroyed in Azad Kashmir ! Got any link for that ? :rofl: Do you even know the strength of a batallion ?

You have no idea. 789 were more than kargil and there are no links for these. Just ask your military sources like Xeric or others in know how. Stop acting like a naive. And nobody is talking about cross firing across LOC. We are talking about crossing the LOC as has happened in this beheading case. Before cease fire in 2003, LOC was crossed by both sides to avenge. It wasn't sanctimonious. All that shifting of terror camps happened for a reason. Ask your Military pros. And you guys lost more critical dollars during that process. India can afford to spend quite a few dollars.

Back
Top Bottom