What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Worry bout your Khalistan, Maoists, Kashmir and the other 36 sepertist movements going on in India.

Maoists killed 40000 Indians so far, you should worry bout them

Your country is being b!!tch slapped by TTP, BLA as well as getting droned the fkcu out of by the US. I don't think you should worry about us :rofl:

@Mercenary Exactly. The point is not firepower. Point is economy. Who has better economic shock absorbers and who has more influence on other countries.

Pakistan, just strategic location. India, billions dollar worth market in defense, retail, power plants, nuclear plants, infrastructure and strategic pacts with nations around the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enlighten us.

Research it yourself ... I am not in the habit of spoon feeding ... Every body knows about the princely states in the subcontinent , would I be giving you a history lesson here ?

If you want peace with India you should grab a visa to India while you can and throw away your Pakistani identity

No negotiations with cowards :sniper:

And Pakistan has already taught India many lessons

Oh really?

What territory have we taken from India since 1947?

We lost East Pakistan, we lost Siachin Glacier.

So far we have been on the losing end.

Care to list our territorial gains?

The Government of Italy is paying for their food and travels.

Ask your govt to pay for a rapist and we will keep you as well.

Find that hard to believe considering the Italian govt hasnt convicted them, but rather the GOI.

Even if that was true why not just keep em in a Italian jail?

Research it yourself ... I am not in the habit of spoon feeding ... Every body knows about the princely states in the subcontinent , would I be giving you a history lesson here ?

Goa, Andaman Islands, Lakshadweep and Siachen were not princely states.

@Pridet !
India {:rofl: cow} already separated in 1947!
Ur akhand bharat BS has sunk in the indian ocean!
I am already smelling beaf BarBQ made by 35 separatist orgs! :sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh really?

What territory have we taken from India since 1947?

We lost East Pakistan, we lost Siachin Glacier.

So far we have been on the losing end.

Care to list our territorial gains?

Ever since we got nukes the coward to our east has never dared try touching us.

That in itself says alot

And we have gained more territory than we lost

No you just retained one point and we also overtook one point so that those can be exchanged later.

I have posted credible proof of the other points in other thread , not worth posting here too ... Indian sources , they are ...

Yet nobody dared to cross the LOC or IB back then , wonder why ?

PA didnt have guts to accept that those fighting were actually PA soldiers. We killed all those without officially crossing the LoC

Indian defense analysts are of the opinion that the causalities for the Indian army would have been very less if they allowed to ... What prevented you then ?

The Losses from both the sides are at their official websites. We started our operation under the impression that those were Mujahidiens but later found out that those were PA soldiers and they can be flushed out without crossing LoC. Objective achieved.

Even though we had to retreat , we still retained 5 of the most strategic mountain posts ...

Name them.

Goa, Andaman Islands, Lakshadweep and Siachen were not princely states.

Add Junagarh which acceded to pakistan.

I have posted credible proof of the other points in other thread , not worth posting here too ... Indian sources , they are ...
You just have to give credible link,I think that should not be problem for you since you know about the source.So give link if any exist.

You are in possession of 84,000 km2 and 980 km2 captured from Indians :azn: ...

The 84000 sq km was from the princely state of JK. It could have been more if IA didnt intervene making India the net controller of Water. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom