What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

WoW! Suddenly all Pakistanis changed and saying the Bomb explosions, baloch insurgency is done by TTP and Jihadis. Till yesterday, everything was RAW and India.

India is not behind the suicide bombings that are happening in Pakistan.
Thats Pakistan's stupid jihad policies which are backfiring on Paistan.
The best India could do was the BLA and we defeated them in 2006.
In the insurgency, proxy war, and terrorism game, India just sucks. :D

You guys are funny. Guys who have contacts in Army on this forum says that India is behind TTP and BLA. Now you say, India is not behind TTP.

Make up your mind. We are behind whom ?

India is not behind the suicide bombings that are happening in Pakistan.

Thats Pakistan's stupid jihad policies which are backfiring on Paistan.

The best India could do was the BLA and we defeated them in 2006.

In the insurgency, proxy war, and terrorism game, India just sucks. :D
Need to work hard on these modern war techniques,but we seem to be on course correction path all ready.

Why would we ? We will keep this issue to us. Don't worry. You can go to UN, US, China like few days ago, doesn't matter to us. We don't care about anyone as far as our soldiers are concerned.

It makes sense , because you dont want the world to see how trust-able your officals are and the 12 year olds are working day and night making up stories in your intelligence office.

How can there be friendly on LOC? :lol:

You have no friends in Pakistan, so then who you were firing at?

In USA, we have a common enemy in which our soldiers got killed in the crossfire.

Please think before you post.

I know what I wrote. Now you need to revisit your post and think what is written by you. There is nothing "Friendly" when Soldier dies. So your statement for US Incident is as non sense as it could be.

Your nukes didnt hold us back from retaking our territories in Kargil. Your nukes are nothing but an expensive show to keep you people motivated....

Our nukes stopped you from surgical strikes and brainfart nukes :P

And still have been gaining territory while your "pure land" lost it's other half in 71' :lol:

Separatist movements of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Operation Blue Star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the first time, securitymen kill more civilians than terrorists in J&K - Times Of India
back in 47 you lost half of your blo.ody cow and now 35 separatist are gonna be enjoying beef steaks very soon! And @Icewolf we both were banned after my indian demoncrazy thread something very fishy on PDF!
:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Since partition India has gained Jammu & Kashmir, Siachen Glacier, Andaman Islands as well as Hyderabad state, Goa, Sikkim etc.

Yes start including every single princely state , I am sure we have a large list too :lol:

WoW! Suddenly all Pakistanis changed and saying the Bomb explosions, baloch insurgency is done by TTP and Jihadis. Till yesterday, everything was RAW and India.

I never changed my tune.

BLA had tacit Indian support.

But TTP is a purely a Pakistani created frankeinstein monster. India has nothing to do with it.

These idiotic creatures are known to twist facts to their liking. Next thing you know they'll be saying they never wanted Balochistan anyway :D

Our nukes stopped you from surgical strikes and brainfart nukes :P

We have our own style of surgical strikes....US is doing that for us (mini drone strike )........brainfart is something which you guys are still missing ;)

Separatist movements of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Operation Blue Star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the first time, securitymen kill more civilians than terrorists in J&K - Times Of India
back in 47 you lost half of your blo.ody cow and now 35 separatist are gonna be enjoying beef steaks very soon! And @Icewolf we both were banned after my indian demoncrazy thread something very fishy on PDF!
:rofl::rofl:

When it will happen then talk to us!

Last edited by a moderator:
2 of your soldiers came back as flowers thank to us :sniper:

India is at a gretaer risk of imploding, almost 70% of yoour country lives below $2 a day :woot:

he calls PA cowards when it was those Rajputana sissies who dropped their weapons and fled back across LoC.

any soldier i dont care what uniform he wears -- when he drops his rifle behind he has bacially dropped his dignity and everything he stands for

Dude, you started terrorism in Kashmir. We returned back with interest. Look at all the bomb blasts every single day. Every single day.

you started terrorism in Bangladesh. So if what you're saying is true then it's a great revenge and may it continue.

Back
Top Bottom