What's new

Indian actress Sonakshi Sinha's gets hate mails from Pak fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on buddy do you really think i hate you?:taz:

People hate people, not animals hate people, your thought is too low to be even a human being. May God give you another life so you can see the beauty of human life and everyone is same inspite of their colour and race.

don't confuse me with your mother.

As I said you are not a human.

Its not matter of ugliness or cuteness but will you spit on a person if he/she is ugly?

no lol.

Its preety easy for some pakistanis to judge foreign girls because alot of there own girls are behind muslim dresses oblivious to our eyes:)

no offense to pakistanis.

Well kissing is also a sliva exchange ... so why is spitty an evil ? when you kiss you exchange sliva ? no ... aussie4ever

But I agree paktoon bhai , yea spitting witting is too much you should go an apologize to her twitter account , and if she asks who are you , just tell her I am from PDF and she will know they story she is following this thread right now

is that a serios question lol?

Well kissing is also a sliva exchange ... so why is spitty an evil ? when you kiss you exchange sliva ? no ... aussie4ever

But I agree paktoon bhai , yea spitting witting is too much

Lol p a k i don't even know how to kiss.. You just don't spit your saliva in your girlfriends mouth(considering you are not gay).. Yes some saliva gets exchanged only in French kissing though. Now I have to explain this kid how to kiss? Lol :rofl:

no lol.

Its preety easy for some pakistanis to judge foreign girls because alot of there own girls are behind muslim dresses oblivious to our eyes:)

no offense to pakistanis.

May be you are right but its quite dangerous and shocking.

This is Indian actress Sonakshi Sinha without makeup. Yuck Thoo. I spit on her. :sick:

44799888554749185283_thumb.jpg

76339546341046006826_thumb.jpg

73465477382135897936_thumb.jpg

She looks better without the makeup ...............

I have to email this thread to my Indian friends who are Muslims and not very fair!!!

First of an Indian has every right to write what they want on their own twitter account, Pakistanis should be embarassed that some of our own people are following these idiots and still watch this Bollywood crap i'm all for good movies to be shown in the country but Bollywood has a habit of regurgitating crap and should be banned completely.

How this Indian girl is an actress is beyond me as shes straight up ugly then again most Indians are if i am going to be frankly honest hence why they apparently import people from other countries without any acting background to star in their movies or by lighting make them look ten shades lighter.

People hate people, not animals hate people, your thought is too low to be even a human being. May God give you another life so you can see the beauty of human life and everyone is same inspite of their colour and race.

As I said you are not a human.

He his offspring off zaid hamid and his 72 virgins..oops one of them is not virgin anymore leave only 71!! Sorry didn't mean to insult Islamic religion beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom