What's new

Indian actress Sonakshi Sinha's gets hate mails from Pak fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonakshi-Sinha-Before-Dabang.jpg

this is one fat ugly dravidian...

ooooh opps i ment white aryan girl. :)

:lol: Now I understood you are betting on dravidian!!!! :lol: Someone wants to be Aryan!!!! Poor fellow. :rofl:

Listen all the dravidians are beautiful people and they are developing fast. If you come out with your ugly comments other than internet, your face will become more ugly. lol

:lol: Now I understood you are betting on dravidian!!!! :lol: Someone wants to be Aryan!!!! Poor fellow. :rofl:

Listen all the dravidians are beautiful people and they are developing fast. If you come out with your ugly comments other than internet, your face will become more ugly. lol

lol, i understand now, you are in Afghanistan. it sucks being the only non-aryan over there doesn't it. :rofl:

You know how we are if we fall in the well , we are taking someone along with us for company down the well ... lol come join us down here and leave the cup to Srilanka Murli needs a cup on his trophy cabinet

don't take it seriously , the kid has just learn few new words , aryan , dravedian etc and chanting it...the kid don't even know what's it means !

:lol: Bro I think somewhere he got thrashed for being racist and now pushing it here. He needs treatment though.

lol, i understand now, you are in Afghanistan. it sucks being the only non-aryan over there doesn't it. :rofl:

:lol: As I said, someone trying hard to be Aryan. :rofl: Aryans in Afghanistan!!!!! lol You are not only a sick racist but also need some historical lesson. India is most favored nation in Afghanistan. And its sucks to be racists in Afghanistan, so you are in Pakistan. :lol: Are you a refugee?

Its now clear what you are not only taught but you are born with such poor thoughts.

If we do look at the bigger picture , this thread is about a girl not wearing make up ... by the way ... and that started it all

Pretty soon we will be posting DNA Analysis - and other geographical data to prove points -

But the bottom line will still remain ... please wear make up or don't come infront of camera we are used to seeing you with make up it looks bad

You know how we are if we fall in the well , we are taking someone along with us for company down the well ... lol come join us down here and leave the cup to Srilanka Murli needs a cup on his trophy cabinet

First you wished it for yourself and now like khisiani billi wishing it for Sri lanka.. You will get your answer tomorrow.. Keep watching....

@PashtunPak why are you so ashamed to be a human? No human disregards others on basis of race unless you are a neo Nazi. Seems your fantasies of being a true white, blonde haired, blue eyed individual is not going so well. And get one thing straight p a k i , being fair toned does not qualify you for being Aryan. If you do not know what Aryan is I suggest you go look it up. Some people are so delusional...... I guess still can't accept the fact that your got your az handed over to you in the semi finals... Dont worry you guys will have your chance in 4 years...considering you guys are still allowed to participate and a foreign team in your country don't get attacked!!! Lol

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... I like it ... finally some one is bringin it ... that is the sprit of the game ... bringing when it counts ... ^_^

We brought it too just misbah/younis had other ideas that day ...

In some ways Musbah and Younis were like Sonakshi , they were not "prepared" to face the camera

May be they should all wear make up

Peoples here discussing their own insecurities instead of topic:no:

Bottomline is stop watching Indian films ...

Yes and I guess that should be forced by enacting taliban type ban on movies and music.. that will really help stop piracy issues of Indian movies ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom