What's new

Indian actress Sonakshi Sinha's gets hate mails from Pak fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
your infeority complex is all over the place. your kind who are ashamed of who they are need to get mental help. ;)

lol, that dravidian girl is UGGGGGLY. not suprising thou.

Its clear who needs mental help, get well soon, if you can, sick racist!!! I am again saying may god have mercy on you. People like you is danger for everyone.

Go, look at the mirror and compare your face with this man or ask people who looks better.........

will_smith_shirt_tie.jpg

Its clear who needs mental help, get well soon, if you can, sick racist!!! I am again saying may god have mercy on you.

i'm not racist. where did i post something racist. all i said was that dravidian girl is ugly. what if i said that white girl is ugly would you have called me a racist. but see since she is a dravidian and so are you and she is ugly you reflect her image as yours. now grow up, accept what you look like and be happy. its the 21st century, not the century of infeority complexes.

as usual indians are not giving their comment on topic that why their actress made fun of our humble captain but they are discussing the comments of other pakistani members..

i'm not racist. where did i post something racist. all i said was that dravidian girl is ugly. what if i said that white girl is ugly would you have called me a racist. but see since she is a dravidian and so are you and she is ugly you reflect her image as yours. now grow up, accept what you look like and be happy. its the 21st century, not the century of infeority complexes.

Of course you're not being racist my dear. You're just being yourself. :)

oh let it go ... fighting over a girl -

Its not about a girl but about racism, colour and hatred..... these guys needs some treatments...

This is Indian actress Sonakshi Sinha without makeup. Yuck Thoo. I spit on her. :sick:

lol, that dravidian girl is UGGGGGLY. not suprising thou.

tell me about it...why are you people so ashamed to be of the dravidian race and have dark skin?

Pakistan cricket fans showered hate mails on Sonakshi Sinha's Twitter handle after she posted a morphed picture of what looked like Virender Sehwag hitting Shahid Afridi on the butt with his bat. Not just that, she captioned the picture De Ghumaake.

sonakshi-afridi-twitter.jpg

One of the post read, "Sonakshi just because of this cheap act of yours . . . I am unfollowing you, you should be a goodwill ambassador between your country and other countries, itna har waqt Salman Khan Salman Khan karti rehti ho.. usse hi kuch seekhlo tum (learn something from Salman Khan).

Sonakshi asked her fans to take it sportingly. "Pak fans very upset. Jung ke maidan mein ladne se toh accha hi hai khel ke maidan mein ladein (it's better to fight in a game then in a war). I am all for love thy neighbour. Be a sport yaar," the Dabangg actress tweeted.

Her current Twitter message reads, "No jokes today. Too many people here without a sense of humour. Boo."

Well, seems it's not just a 'game' of cricket when it comes to India and Pakistan!

Source : Sonakshi gets hate mails from Pak fans - Hindustan Times

Highly 'IMMATURE' and childish on her part, that is the only observation I have.

as usual indians are not giving their comment on topic that why their actress made fun of our humble captain but they are discussing the comments of other pakistani members..
Highly 'IMMATURE' and childish on her part, that is the only observation I have.

the whole pakistan making fun of their team ....go check the threads on pdf..
may be sahwag was showing afridi the right way to hit a full-toss...or may be that's the right treatment afridi should have been given after that short...

I was just on the untraceble cell phone , with Sonakshi , she said she did not wore make up as makeup falls apart when tears flow out I wonder what she meant by that perhaps its something for the final .. tears .. of joy or sorrow - uff ... god knows - what she meant ?

You are again proving what you are, sick minded racist. What kind of society that teaches such things, you are not only reflecting yourself but your family and others. Not surprising that you are like that. What is there being black and dravidian? Nothing. But you think being dravidian is ugly.

Go and look at your face, may be that will be the ugliest face in the world.

You are again proving what you are, sick minded racist. What kind of society that teaches such things, you are not only reflecting yourself but your family and others. Not surprising that you are like that. What is there being black and dravidian? Nothing. But you think being dravidian is ugly.

Go and look at your face, may be that will be the ugliest face in the world.

Dude why're you getting so worked up???

Just let it go! They're just being themselves. :)

Sonakshi-Sinha-Before-Dabang.jpg

Sonakshi Sinha is one fat ugly dravidian...

ooooh opps i ment white aryan girl. :)

Its not about a girl but about racism, colour and hatred..... these guys needs some treatments...

don't take it seriously , the kid has just learn few new words , aryan , dravedian etc and chanting it...the kid don't even know what's it means !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom