What's new

Indian actress Sonakshi Sinha's gets hate mails from Pak fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this the way Pakistanis normally behave?? Or is anybody there to prove me wrong??
Honestly did not take the Pakistanis for racists...But the thread has already gone upto 9 pages and the kind of discussion going on here makes me think otherwise..

was thinking to mail the thread link to friends,but then decided against it.Not everybody is the spokesperson of their respective country.

This is Indian actress Sonakshi Sinha without makeup. Yuck Thoo. I spit on her. :sick:

You sick idiot. You lower the dignity of everything you claim to represent every day.

You try to suck up to those "pork eating Godless infidels" who hate you Pakistanis and Muslims. You deserve all the kicking you get.

is this the way Pakistanis normally behave?? Or is anybody there to prove me wrong??
Honestly did not take the Pakistanis for racists...But the thread has already gone upto 9 pages and the kind of discussion going on here makes me think otherwise..
I am already mailing the link of this thread to my friends all over the World..I am thinking of putting the link in my facebook as well....let the people know and decide for themselves..

There are some peanut sized brains who havn't achieved anything in their lives, so they boost their ego with this kind of BS.

I am already mailing the link of this thread to my friends all over the World..I am thinking of putting the link in my facebook as well....let the people know and decide for themselves..

I think this sort of racist behaviour is only limited to SOME Pakistani's on PDF/other internet forums and few in RL. One of the benefits of living in a multicultural city like Toronto is that you get to interact with people from all walks of life. I have many Pakistani friends at college and none of them are as delusional or racist as many found on this forum.

It is just unfortunate that people are getting wrong impression of them as being racist just because of few airheads whose self worth is limited to their skin colour.

I think this sort of racist behaviour is only limited to SOME Pakistani's on PDF/other internet forums and few in RL. One of the benefits of living in a multicultural city like Toronto is that you get to interact with people from all walks of life. I have many Pakistani friends at college and none of them are as delusional or racist as many found on this forum.

It is just unfortunate that people are getting wrong impression of them as being racist just because of few airheads whose self worth is limited to their skin colour.

yes indeed..gave my idea a second thought,and decided against the idea of mailing the link.I have edited my post as well.

Dudes Pakistanis are beautiful people just like all other countries. We cannot justify all based on comments of few. All these are in internet only but visit other nationals and Pakistanis in any third country abroad, you will find the differences, you will find someone to talk, same happened to me.

My whole concept of pakistan and pakistanis took a 360 degree turn after reading this thread. I wish i never read it in the first place.

Why do Pakistanis talk like they are some white race:rofl: Don't tell me you guys don't have fair and lovely in Pakistan. No wonder so many Raymond Davis roam around in Pakistan. Saare Pakistani itne gore hain ke kaun gora kaun Pakistani pata hi nahin chalta:lol:

tsk tsk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read the comments by the Indians on the news source. Almost all of them blamed sonakshi for that kiddish tweet.

Ok nice to know but here only two indian could dare to criticise her this act..it dont suit any celebrity to do such thing that also on social networking site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom