What's new

Indian actress Sonakshi Sinha's gets hate mails from Pak fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a cheap shot by Sonakshi. People who have a mass following should not indulge in such acts as their every act has a bearing on thousands of others. With great stardom comes great responsibility.

well said man..another gentleman who respond to actual topic :D

quick question indians, how much annually do you dravidians spend on fair and lovely? and do you personally believe that this is a better investment that buying a toilet?

We still do it with our money not kicked out of own country like you. :lol: Some is born white, white of the whitest!!!! Don't need any fairness cream. :lol:

hahaha funny picture, bat on the butt lol, good sense of humor, love it. Somebody should forward it to Afridi, email, Facebook or twitter, maza aye ga. Or rather, Indian media should play the image across their tv channels, Afridi is sure to catch a glimpse of it. After all, he's been talking about Indian media. All fun an' games.

Guys leave it. It is not worth discussing with ignorant

y i m not surprised???????
as usual bashing and frustration of something else ;)on actress

@Pakistani members

Haven't you come out of the shocking deja vu yet? :hang2:

dude, I dunno why they're frustrated, I loved the picture. I just want to know how we can show it afridi.

quick question indians, how much annually do you dravidians spend on fair and lovely? and do you personally believe that this is a better investment that buying a toilet?

Perhaps you can ask your fellow Pakistanis how much they spend on fairness creams and extrapolate from there? Here's some help to get you started.

"Skin bleaching is a multi-million dollar industry in Pakistan"

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

KARACHI: Beauty salons using `toxic` fairness creams | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

http://ejbo.jyu.fi/pdf/ejbo_vol15_no1_pages_15-20.pdf

Btw as for those commenting on her looks, she is probably more successful, rich, famous than you can ever hope to be.

Something to be ashamed of, that such an "Ugly Darkie" is much more talented and much better off in life than yourself?
Time for some introspection perhaps eh?

To all indians -

If you fight with pig, You will get dirty but the pig will enjoy it..

What is a dravidian ?

they are the people of southern india - which is leading india's growth

according to some historians, they were the original inhabitans of the indus valley civilization before they were driven out by the aryans (aryan invasion theory)

I don't even find what she wrote as funny but neither did i find it offensive, why do Indians speak their own language and mix it heavily with English words, the more I interact with Indians here and in my daily life the more i can't help but pity them as they are mentally challenged people who are highly insecure and carry around a massive inferiority complex.

y i am not surprisef

as usual she is innocent because she is indian. If our actress post a pic of afridi with having three wickets in his hand putting them on butt of dhohni i am sure that would be a good sense of humor for indians :D

she proved with her act that she dint deserve respect by insulting our hero

y i am not surprised

as usual she is innocent because she is indian. If our actress post a pic of afridi with having three wickets in his hand putting them on butt of dhohni i am sure that would be a good sense of humor for indians :D

she proved with her act that she dont deserve respect by insulting our hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom