What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, do you have any of the blood of the people of this land or did you manage to remain "pure"?

Your ancestors would have laid out and converted before the converts here, makes sense?

No?

And yes, there is justice waiting for you. The Spanish justice.

You are just demanding it. Any other treatment just doesn't suit your kind it would appear. ;)

You yourself are converted people ... how can you represent a true bengali culture ????

Alright fellas... I give up. I guess this debate is going to continue till Qiyamat until and unless I testify I used to be a Indooo once. So, here's my testimony: I was a nomo-shudro dalit and those barbaric invaders coerced me to convert. I also found it appealing since it provided me a window to escape from caste-based indignities. Also no more I had to believe I am a lesser human just because some myths said a Nomo-shudro is born from God's foot whereas a Brahmin is born from God's head. :smart:

Now please accept my apologies and leave me alone. :)

..Arabs of Bangladesh threatening to annihilate the world with their megaton farts...:blah:
dont hate on ur self bro.:no:.......... you may have left the land but ur inner lungi will always remain strong:)
may the lungi forces be with you:devil:

I dint find any thing Bengali in muslim culture .... if you have solid proof please post it.

People of West Bangal represent true Bengali culture because most of them are not converted and represent true Bengali culture by birth but you people converted to islam, only Bangali thing you have is language nothing else .....

So you BS claim of true Bengali representative in false and have no value.

Dude you from Bhopal?? I think Union Carbides intoxication still present in your blood stream.

Let me summarize, the current day Bengali language itself started evolving in current form since 11th century, and by 13th century Bengal is under Islam. So what you are seeing a bengali culture is basicially a Muslim Bengali culture. What WB hindus inherit is basically a Hindu culture and mostly some south Indian culture.
i

Most of the migrant adopted Bengali and eventually alter the very language itself. If you look at the vocabulary there are a lot of Farsi and Arabic word incorporated in them. ;)

Conclusion: Genuine Bengalis are here in West Bengal, with Kolkata being the epicenter of the authentic Bengali culture & tradition. And Bangladeshis are basically Arabs, Afghans, Persians, & Turks (as per Bangladeshis statements) who migrated and adopted Bengali culture as it was superior to their original culture. Case closed. Thank you. :D

Now Bangladeshis should also thank me for declaring them decedents of Arabs, Afghans, Persians, & Turks! :partay:

Conclusion: Genuine Bengalis are here in West Bengal, with Kolkata being the epicenter of the authentic Bengali culture & tradition. And Bangladeshis are basically Arabs, Afghans, Persians, & Turks (as per Bangladeshis statements) who migrated and adopted Bengali culture as it was superior to their original culture. Case closed. Thank you. :D

You are now speaking to a pure Aryan German migrated from Germany to Bangladesh for better prospect. Case closed!! :D

Now Bangladeshis should also thank me for declaring them decedents of Arabs, Afghans, Persians, & Turks! :partay:

I am not sure what exactly you want to prove here...
West Bengal culture is highly influenced by Hindu Culture now adopting mostly Hindi based culture plus some colonial leftover. Genuine?? So be it...

But we are proud of what we are being a Bangladeshi and only flag bearer of Bengal.

Alright fellas... I give up. I guess this debate is going to continue till Qiyamat until and unless I testify I used to be a Indooo once. So, here's my testimony: I was a nomo-shudro dalit and those barbaric invaders coerced me to convert. I also found it appealing since it provided me a window to escape from caste-based indignities. Also no more I had to believe I am a lesser human just because some myths said a Nomo-shudro is born from God's foot whereas a Brahmin is born from God's head. :smart:

Now please accept my apologies and leave me alone. :)

Who dare call you a converted yindoo, don't undermine the royal Persian blood flowing in your veins. A true descendent of a great warrior class never leaves the battle like that. :D

Bangladeshis are direct descendants of Arabs, Afghans, Persians, & Turks....do I need to add anything else?
:smart:

I am not sure what exactly you want to prove here...
West Bengal culture is highly influenced by Hindu Culture now adopting mostly Hindi based culture plus some colonial leftover. Genuine?? So be it...

But we are proud of what we are being a Bangladeshi and only flag bearer of Bengal.

Yes you can say that living in USA, but here Bangladeshis are about to import camels from middle-east to revive their true but lost culture. :undecided:

However, we are the only flag bearer of Bengali culture in its original form....no compromise on that. :D

Let me summarize, the current day Bengali language itself started evolving in current form since 11th century, and by 13th century Bengal is under Islam. So what you are seeing a bengali culture is basicially a Muslim Bengali culture. What WB hindus inherit is basically a Hindu culture and mostly some south Indian culture.
i

People of Indian Sub continent start to convert to islam after muslim invaders come to this place before that no sign go islam found at this place .... Still same question arises if you yourself are converted people how can you represent any culture/history???

Dude you from Bhopal?? I think Union Carbides intoxication still present in your blood stream.

By this logic ....Its just horrible to assume what presents in blood stream ... After so many times got raped by your muslim brothers ().

You really represent elite level of this forum.... I really dnt find any low class person like you who can make fun of a disaster.

It's funny how these Indians are attempting to take the **** out Bangladeshis claiming to be of Turkic/Afghan descent which to some extent is true, you find many Sayyids, Mufti's, Kamali's who are of Middle Eastern descent and any Bangladesh knows that but the genealogy of the general population may say otherwise. But the funny thing is the light skin dark skin divide is way more prevalent in India lol. Your Tamilian brothers hate the North Indians and vice versa. All you need to see is a typical Bollywood film in a dance scene where the main actress is relatively light while the hundreds of background dancers behind are all, let me put in a non offensive way, not light skinned.

Pigs eat faecal matters including its own. :bad: People with better sense of hygiene usually avoid it for this sole reason. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Im sorry what? Pork is a big thing all over world including west and china, so you mean to say everyone around world have no sense of hygiene? :)

What history? For most of the period of Indian civilization, Islam didn't even exist, let alone a Muslim Bengal. Or is it that your history only 8 centuries old?!

8 century old is good enough. Something U really need to know. For a muslim culture means BS if it constitute anti-islamic stuffs. U expect us muslims to follow paganism of primitive Indian subcontinent? Does it make any sense to U? Why do U always burn up inside from so much inferiority complex? You have your paganistic culture & we have ours influenced and shaped by Islam. Frankly speaking I don't give a damn about what U indians call culture.

Don't know what they teach you in history but we look at you guys as cowardly converts who sold their souls and are trying desperately to get a new identity, history and even genealogy.

None of that changes the facts.

It is a common issue with Muslim converts everywhere. You are just a bit more pathetic.

Yes, that's a compliment and you can take heart from it.

And yes, you weakling "sell your soul" converts can keep up your wet dreams. None of us wants to touch you with a sharp edged barge pole.

Do U really think we care about all that?:lol: Seriously? :cheesy:Let me get it through your head- we don't give 2 woot about whether our ancestors were arabs/turks/ or reverts. We are glad that we don't worship snakes and stones and live in the shackles of darkness and superstition. We are glad that we are muslims. Islam freed this region from the shackles oppression and those who reverted to islam found the true purpose of their existence. But some got left out, now struggling to find their way in the darkness and spouting venom out of sheer frustration. :)

I understand U suffer from inherent inferiority complex & hatred toward muslims but atleast have some self control. U guys really look hilarious like some sorry pitiful bigots barking to get some attention. U assume things and start spouting non-sense U yourself have no idea off. Don't be so pathetic and try rebuild your wretched life.

P.S: Btw every time I reply U, I unfortunately find U in pink colour. :lol:

It's funny how these Indians are attempting to take the **** out Bangladeshis claiming to be of Turkic/Afghan descent which to some extent is true, you find many Sayyids, Mufti's, Kamali's who are of Middle Eastern descent and any Bangladesh knows that but the genealogy of the general population may say otherwise. But the funny thing is the light skin dark skin divide is way more prevalent in India lol. Your Tamilian brothers hate the North Indians and vice versa. All you need to see is a typical Bollywood film in a dance scene where the main actress is relatively light while the hundreds of background dancers behind are all, let me put in a non offensive way, not light skinned.

Leave them. Most indians are inherent islamophobic. They simply can't accept the fact that muslims form a large part of their present day India & growing. Loosing in the intellectual battle since a millenium and under muslim rule for 1000 years, they simply express sheer anger & frustration reflecting confused minds by badmouthing muslims. They live in their own concocted delusional world. :lol:

Just broke my iftari with some Meat pieces and Chicken legs Alhamdulillah :D Well said, why are they so obsessed with us.

Leave them. Most indians are inherent islamophobic. They simply can't accept the fact that muslims form a large part of their present day India & growing. Loosing in the intellectual battle since a century, they simply express sheer anger & frustration reflection confused minds by badmouthing muslims. They live in their own concocted delusional world. :lol:

:lol::lol: Frustrated with whom??? Who dnt even know their real identity :cheesy::cheesy:

Are they arab or bengali or Afghans or Persians or Turks etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom