What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah we dont want the whole india:no:, just WB & assam the rest isnt good enough:smokin:

Ohh...come on...be more ambitious and THINK BIG!! :D

I think BDians should dream about creating "United Continents of Bangladesh" (UCB) :partay:

In BD Shudras get a far better deal than in the Brahminic Rape-ublic. Will remain same when we retrieve our sovereign kingdom from India occupation. So don't get upset.

LeT, IM and Dawood Ibrahim to please note.

Worry about your own The Banya Rape-ublic.

Rape-ublic? Is that why BD women and girls pole vault, even at the risk of getting shot? Man, they got some serious problem!

the real Bengali people are the descendants of Aryan-Indigenous assimilation and they are the followers of the Vedic culture and civilisation.unlike the bangaldeshis our ancestors never got converted into another religion and even today we follow the religion which was followed by our ancestors and only the Indian Bengalis are the true carrier of the Vedic Bengali culture and civilisation!
Dadababu you are very funny... :)

Although we are all now Bengalis but you and I both know your and our ancestors didn't share the same land initially. Your ancestors got defeated badly everytime and thereby we came to this beautiful land. Now please dont deny it again as there is no shame in accepting the reality. And yes many of "YOUR" ancestors decided to convert just because they didn't want to be treated always like a lesser human-being aka nomo-shudro but wanted to be treated equally.

Dadababu you are very funny... :)

Although we are all now Bengalis but you and I both know your and our ancestors didn't share the same land initially. Your ancestors got defeated badly everytime and thereby we came to this beautiful land. Now please dont deny it again as there is no shame in accepting the reality. And yes many of "YOUR" ancestors decided to convert just because they didn't want to be treated always like a lesser human-being aka nomo-shudro but wanted to be treated equally.

Again, do you have any of the blood of the people of this land or did you manage to remain "pure"?

Your ancestors would have laid out and converted before the converts here, makes sense?

No?

And yes, there is justice waiting for you. The Spanish justice.

You are just demanding it. Any other treatment just doesn't suit your kind it would appear. ;)

Rape-ublic? Is that why BD women and girls pole vault, even at the risk of getting shot? Man, they got some serious problem!

The maids in our locality from BD all claim to be Turk and Arab as well. ;)

Man, they can't be called hot by any means but... ;)

Off-course they are in trauma. We ruled them for over 1000 years ....
And please dont insult our WB dadababu's in anyway. Truth be told they are aboriginals of Bengal but they did allow us to settle in here right ?? They even allowed us to rule them for 500 years.. Such nice people they are.. :)
Although we coerced them to be nice.. :D

My li'l primitive, you need to be taught history.

We saved your fil.thy arse from your own Islamists when they had already killed 3 millions of you for being dark and funny sounding. ;)

And then the razakaar arse was kicked again good in the Dhaka Parade ground I hear.

ANd there is still more fun to be had with these primitive razakaars. Wait and watch. ;)

Tells you about the origin of the language/ethnicity and its roots (we are talking about a linguistic ethnicity here).

Do you honestly consider Muslims to be Bengali in the cultural sense.? I dont. I only consider our Indian Hindu Bengalis in West Bengal as Bengalis.

I would maybe classify the Bangladeshis that wear saris, have tilaks on forehead for women, wear bangles etc as Bengalis. But these are all Hindu traits, and the Bangladeshis that do so are being Bengalis,at the cost of being "good Muslims".

Hindus = Bangles, tilak on womens forehead, saris, language involved from a HIndu Sanskrit script. HIndu Bengalis in West Bengal meet this criteria. Muslim Bangladeshis don't. Thats my honest opinion.

Overall, the centre of Bengali culture is in West Bengal around Kolkata now. You guy sare free to go claim Arab culture :tup: (or Afghan culture apparently as kobiraaz mentioned)
Who gives a damn about what you think maloon!!!
Listen whether you maloons like it or not we are here now and our culture although different from WB is now considered the true Bengali culture. And yes it has its mix from Arab, Persian and Turkic culture and its different from the pagan type followed by Hindustani bengalis.

Who gives a damn about what you think maloon!!!
Listen whether you maloons like it or not we are here now and our culture although different from WB is now considered the true Bengali culture. And yes it has its mix from Arab, Persian and Turkic culture and its different from the pagan type followed by Hindustani bengalis.

You yourself are converted people ... how can you represent a true bengali culture ????

You yourself are converted people ... how can you represent a true bengali culture ????

They are wannabe second class, third rate converts.

Getting their arse kicked from those they want to be slaves of.

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) may send back 5 lakh (500,000) Bangladeshis -New recruitment rules on cards | The Bangladesh Chronicle

This is what you get if you lose your self respect and sell your souls.

Worse try to get a new identity, history and genealogy.

You just become a joke and that is exactly what it is.

Kind of sad. After all they are our apostates and we have to take good care of them, we saved their fil.thy arse just 4 decades back. ;)

They are wannabe second class, third rate converts.

Getting their arse kicked from those they want to be slaves of.

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) may send back 5 lakh (500,000) Bangladeshis -New recruitment rules on cards | The Bangladesh Chronicle

This is what you get if you lose your self respect and sell your souls.

Worse try to get a new identity, history and genealogy.

You just become a joke and that is exactly what it is.

Kind of sad. After all they are our apostates and we have to take good care of them, we saved their fil.thy arse just 4 decades back. ;)

They converted to Islam but not left their bengali language .... now start to call themselves arab, turkish.
I think they hate to be called southasian muslim (because no history was there for muslims in South Asia) .... this is the reason always call themself arab or turkish

Most of the Hindus in Bengal are migrant too under Sena Dynasty.. Bengali culture does not mean Hindu culture. Bengali culture means mostly Muslim culture plus some Hindu culture. Its a blend

They converted to Islam but not left their bengali language .... now start to call themselves arab, turkish.
I think they hate to be called southasian muslim (because no history was there for muslims in South Asia) .... this is the reason always call themself arab or turkish

Most of the migrant adopted Bengali and eventually alter the very language itself. If you look at the vocabulary there are a lot of Farsi and Arabic word incorporated in them. ;)

W/Salaam akh, of course, us Sylhetis make the best food around ;) Where abouts in Sylhet you come from brother, I'm from Sunamgonj.

Most of the Hindus in Bengal are migrant too under Sena Dynasty.. Bengali culture does not mean Hindu culture. Bengali culture means mostly Muslim culture plus some Hindu culture. Its a blend

Most of the migrant adopted Bengali and eventually alter the very language itself. If you look at the vocabulary there are a lot of Farsi and Arabic word incorporated in them. ;)

summed it up perfectly.

So not leaving the Bengali language doesn't make you Muslim? The Bengali language has so many Arabic and Persian loanwords as well as the English loanwords, where talking even more than thousands. Especially the Muslim Bangladeshis, the Persian loan wards is very noticeable.

You live in Bhopal, nothing to do with Bangladesh. What is it with these Bindoo's and trying to spew hate towards Islam and Muslims in the sub continent.

I dint find any thing Bengali in muslim culture .... if you have solid proof please post it.

People of West Bangal represent true Bengali culture because most of them are not converted and represent true Bengali culture by birth but you people converted to islam, only Bangali thing you have is language nothing else .....

So you BS claim of true Bengali representative in false and have no value.

Arabs of Bangladesh threatening to annihilate the world with their megaton farts! Just look at the fair skinned, tall, handsome Timurid warriors basking in the glory of United Bangistan of Arab!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom