What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be the case, who knows the future. But looking at reality, on ething we can definitely say today:

To be a Bangladeshi is to be an Indian vassal state slave

Now stop trolling...

In BD Shudras get a far better deal than in the Brahminic Rape-ublic. Will remain same when we retrieve our sovereign kingdom from India occupation. So don't get upset.

Lol just wait for Modi Bhai to become PM then talk

LeT, IM and Dawood Ibrahim to please note.

Bangladesh your name could be Uganda :omghaha:

Worry about your own The Banya Rape-ublic.

Okay im gtfo, @Vinod2070 is a coward and @acid rain sorry for insulting your mother. my respects to her.. anyways i am going to go bye bye :wave:

And may I also suggest you to delete the post # 308....that doesn't insult anybody other than yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why people forget the fact that Bangladesh and Pakistan were a part of India before 1947 and cry on current India .

So, in some years BDians will speak only Urdu, read only Arabi literature, study in Madrasas, all art forms like singing, dancing, painting will be banned, and all libraries in BD will be burned down, specially the books written by kafirs...!!
Since you are not a wannabe Arab, we can offer you a place in "Real Bengal" if you want to remain a Bengali. :D

Were you by any chance under taliban rule in your life?maybe the trauma is still there :lol:

Tells you about the origin of the language/ethnicity and its roots (we are talking about a linguistic ethnicity here).

Do you honestly consider Muslims to be Bengali in the cultural sense.? I dont. I only consider our Indian Hindu Bengalis in West Bengal as Bengalis.

I would maybe classify the Bangladeshis that wear saris, have tilaks on forehead for women, wear bangles etc as Bengalis. But these are all Hindu traits, and the Bangladeshis that do so are being Bengalis, at the cost of being "good Muslims".

Hindus = Bangles, tilak on womens forehead, saris, language involved from a HIndu Sanskrit script. HIndu Bengalis in West Bengal meet this criteria. Muslim Bangladeshis don't. Thats my honest opinion.

Overall, the centre of Bengali culture is in West Bengal around Kolkata now. You guy sare free to go claim Arab culture :tup: (or Afghan culture apparently as kobiraaz mentioned)
Your consideration means nothing to us. It is just your opinion. Whereas most of the elders of wb consider us to be following the Bengali culture more properly, you are here saying wb are the real bengalis :lol: no, also, as i said before, Bengalis would never bow under Delhi rule. WB aren't considered Bengalis here. Bengal has always been anti-India. Your side of Bengal has had indian culture mixed with it now from all the other states. Go to kolkata and it wont be any different from any other indian metro city. Fact

Sanskrit doesn't have a script. Bengali script is derived from Brahmi script.

Your consideration means nothing to us. It is just your opinion. Whereas most of the elders of wb consider us to be following the Bengali culture more properly, you are here saying wb are the real bengalis :lol: no, also, as i said before, Bengalis would never bow under Delhi rule. WB aren't considered Bengalis here. Bengal has always been anti-India. Your side of Bengal has had indian culture mixed with it now from all the other states. Go to kolkata and it wont be any different from any other indian metro city. Fact

A teenager who was born and brought up in middle east is doling out Bengaliness certificate in Pakistan defense forum. Why am I not impressed!

Were you by any chance under taliban rule in your life?maybe the trauma is still there :lol:

No I wasn't....but you will be soon....that is where things are going in BD :D
The process had started long back; that 13-point Demand by Hifazat-i-Islam is one more step towards the goal.

Internet will also be banned...so BD section will be totally under Indians :chilli:

A teenager who was born and brought up in middle east is doling out Bengaliness certificate in Pakistan defense forum. Why am I not impressed!

Welcome to the internet

No I wasn't....but you will be soon....that is where things are going in BD :D
The process had started long back; that 13-point Demand by Hifazat-i-Islam is one more step towards the goal.

Internet will also be banned...so BD section will be totally under Indians :chilli:

The horror...but the only thing i see banned from BD in the near future are indians :astagh:

The horror...but the only thing i see banned from BD in the near future are indians :astagh:

Oh come on....BD section will be utter failure without intelligent inputs from the Indians.....same goes for the country! :D

:what:you sure ......your phobia about them clearly indicates otherwise:cool:

before that happens bdians might take over india:azn:........... sharia for all eh:partay:

Phobia?....against Talibanism!....naah! "Disgust" you can say.

And about the bolded part...that is actually a RAW plan that we are making you believe as your plan! We are just making you dream that BD is taking over India and merging India into BD :D
In reality; you will see that the opposite has happened and BDians are in control of nothing :chilli:

Off-course they are in trauma. We ruled them for over 1000 years ....
And please dont insult our WB dadababu's in anyway. Truth be told they are aboriginals of Bengal but they did allow us to settle in here right ?? They even allowed us to rule them for 500 years.. Such nice people they are.. :)
Although we coerced them to be nice.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom