What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
dada i have seen thousands of Bangaldeshis in my life and they are much darker than what you are saying!sorry to burst your bubble but the average bangaldeshis are not some caucasoid timurid descendants(i am not talking about the few lighter complexioned bangaldeshi movie stars).on the contrary they bear remarkable similarities with their average Indian tribal bengali counterpart(i.e. Santhals):coffee:.
The guy was saying black. Most Bangladeshis are quite brown and many are even light brown.

Bangladeshis in Internet! Tall, fair Timurid warriors!

253374_533806893349159_194329027_n.jpg

those are not exactly fair :lol: looks like bharoti Muslim converts fighting for the Islamic cause against Hindu bharat :devil:

I know. Many Islamist movements sprang up just to uproot the unIslamic British. They were Islamist movements. They did not fight for India.

No sane Muslim should fight for India

mate do you really think that the Indian Bengalis give a hoot to what you think of them.Indian Bengalis are the pioneer of renaissance in the Indian sub-continent.can you name one famous muslim bangladeshi apart from Kazi Nazrul who was at the fore front of the revolutionary activities against the British Imperialism?i know you can't coz there isn't one apart from the Bidrohi Kobi:coffee:

BS. :pissed: You know it. They did not fight for India. They fought only to get rid of the British to restore Islamic rule.

If it weren't for Hindus, british wouldn't have got a foothold in India in the first place.Some Hindus lust for power lead them to do treachery with their "motherland", which saw the light of civilization thanks to Islam & muslim. Making stuffs up and concocting history to sooth yourselves won't change true history. The best it would do is make u spout venom against muslims in the internet and every now and then slaughter muslims under sheer furstration like the gujrat riots. Your concocted version of history will make U more inhuman detached from reality.

The very country U live in is a gift of british for the loyalty of congress toward their masters. WB, Tripura, Punjab, NE, Kashmir none of this should have been rightfully yours if not for your historical loyalty towards the british. :coffee:

If it weren't for Hindus, british wouldn't have got a foothold in India in the first place.Some Hindus lust for power lead them to do treachery with their "motherland", which saw the light of civilization thanks to Islam & muslim. Making stuffs up and concocting history to sooth yourselves won't change true history. The best it would do is make up spout venom against muslims in the internet and every now and then slaughter muslims under sheer furstration like the gujrat riots. Your concocted version of history will make U more inhuman detached from reality.

I do agree Islam did show light to converts from East Bengal who had been treated pretty bad before(and even afterwards) but rest of your gibberish is amazing testimonial to the Madrasa you have been taught at! ;)

If it weren't for Hindus, british wouldn't have got a foothold in India in the first place.Some Hindus lust for power lead them to do treachery with their "motherland", which saw the light of civilization thanks to Islam & muslim. Making stuffs up and concocting history to sooth yourselves won't change true history. The best it would do is make up spout venom against muslims in the internet and every now and then slaughter muslims under sheer furstration like the gujrat riots. Your concocted version of history will make U more inhuman detached from reality.

Your first sentence is correct. mir zafar was a hindu.

Culture is effected by religion and in case of muslim religion is the predominant identity of ones life. Naturally U don't accept muslims to have the same greeting, weeding, eating and socil norms as their hindu counterparts do U? The only thing we have common with pagan WB is the language which is also different in dialects. Do u know the amount of arabian & persian words infused in bengali? Our psyche and perception is also different. WB consider them indians and identify with their fellow hindu brothers of India while we identify our selves as muslim Bangladeshis. It doesn't matter what our ancestors did? What matters is they reverted from their former paganistic beliefs and accepted Islam. The paganistic culture your are talking about is alien to us. Isn't that a no-brainer? Why beat around the bush? If U hate us for being muslims and who we are just say to straight forward like most of your fellow countrymen here without coming up with obscure & absurd logic of culture & ancestors. We have our culture and you have yours. Is that too hard to understand? We don't give a damn about what WB or Indians call culture , then why the hell do U folks burn yourselves up with lunatic level of obsession towards BDs?

I do not expect Bangladesh to follow Indian culture. And you are definitely entitled to follow your own culture. But calling Indians to have inferiority complex, that too from Bangladesh! Abusing Indian culture! I was just showing you the mirror, that it is you who suffer from inferiority complex. Because Indians neither feel shame in following the native culture nor feel the need to degrade other cultures to prove ours superior.

And no, the 'pagan' culture is not alien to you. It is native. It was your forefathers' culture, which you rejected, accepting an alien culture, which came with the religion. Alien is something that comes from outside, foreign.

Alien Synonyms, Alien Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

Mind you, stop badmouthing other religion/cultures. I can very well say that your culture is primitive, and followers barbarians. Learn to respect others, otherwise, well even your Muslim brethren from western side held you in contempt. Raped and murdered you dark, funny sounding people!

And as for the turkic/arab ancestors? Well yeah its true. Arabs and turks did settle here when they bought the beautiful reglion of Islam with them and freed this land from shakcles of oppression and tyranny. SO yeah we do have arab/turk ancestory. SO why that bother may I ask? :undecided:

:laughcry:
Sure, you have Arab/Turk ancestry. Fairly visible.

Damn, they claim Indians have inferiority complex!

I do agree Islam did show light to converts from East Bengal who had been treated pretty bad before(and even afterwards) but rest of your gibberish is amazing testimonial to the Madrasa you have been taught at! ;)

The intellectual level of BD members here show why West Pakistan didn't considered them as equal!

And no, the 'pagan' culture is not alien to you. It is native. It was your forefathers' culture, which you rejected, accepting an alien culture, which came with the religion. Alien is something that comes from outside, foreign.

We accepted Islam, period. Doesn't matter what our "forefathers" followed. And it was our forefathers that rejected whatever stuff they were following, once they came to know the true religion and way of life Allah(swt) ordained for us humans. They rejected falsehood by accepting truth. Now does that bother U that we are muslims? If so why? Why does it bother U if I say your pagan culture is alien ( which it is) to my beliefs ?

Mind you, stop badmouthing other religion/cultures. I can very well say that your culture is primitive, and followers barbarian. Learn to respect others, otherwise, well even your Muslim brethren from western side held you in contempt. Raped and murdered you dark, funny sounding people!

Look at the bigotry of your primitive mentality country men here in this thread. I didn't bad mouth your "culture" or anything, contrary to the hateful islamophobia and racism of your primitive lunatically obsessed countrymen here. You guys are badmouthing my religion & its customs, arabic language and arabs/turks throughout the thread. Now show me where I badmouthed your "culture". I don't need to badmouth something that doesn't bother me in the least bit. I am not fanatically obsessed like some low bigots.

"If it weren't for Hindus, british wouldn't have got a foothold in India" - You mean Mir Jafer? :D

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...r-name-could-bangladesh-30.html#ixzz2aT142TMM
If it weren't for Hindus, british wouldn't have got a foothold in India in the first place.Some Hindus lust for power lead them to do treachery with their "motherland", which saw the light of civilization thanks to Islam & muslim. Making stuffs up and concocting history to sooth yourselves won't change true history. The best it would do is make u spout venom against muslims in the internet and every now and then slaughter muslims under sheer furstration like the gujrat riots. Your concocted version of history will make U more inhuman detached from reality.

The very country U live in is a gift of british for the loyalty of congress toward their masters. WB, Tripura, Punjab, NE, Kashmir none of this should have been rightfully yours if not for your historical loyalty towards the british. :coffee:
"every now and then slaughter muslims under sheer furstration" - You have brought a charge of mass murder and rioting against me. Please prove it.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...r-name-could-bangladesh-30.html#ixzz2aT1GTqP2

"No sane Muslim should fight for India"
You mean Abdel Hamid, Abdul Kalam, etc are insane....and you are sane?

Buy a new English Dictionary. Check the meaning of 'sane' here meanwhile. I think you got the opposite.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/

The guy was saying black. Most Bangladeshis are quite brown and many are even light brown.

those are not exactly fair :lol: looks like bharoti Muslim converts fighting for the Islamic cause against Hindu bharat :devil:

No sane Muslim should fight for India

First - Stop giving Dawah here. What is for all of Mankind - let Mankind decide. If you wish to preach - PDF ain't a good platform.

"is there since the beginning of time starting with the first human being prophet Adam (pbuh)" - Islam started with the beginning of time?

"we should abort the language, that Allah (swt) gifted us with" - I though Sanskrit had pagan/Indic/Hindu/etc origin!

Most importantly - how does it matter acc. to the topic?

In any case God bless you. It is just for you and people like you - that I want a hardcore Shariah state where you can live and hate as you wish. Thank God even in B'desh you are a minority.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...r-name-could-bangladesh-29.html#ixzz2aT3lbZHd

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...r-name-could-bangladesh-29.html#ixzz2aT3Pfk7m
Culture is effected by religion and in case of muslims, religion is the predominant identity of ones life. Naturally U don't accept muslims to have the same greeting, weeding, eating and social norms as their hindu counterparts do U? The only thing we have common with pagan WB is the language which is also different in dialects. Do u know the amount of arabian & persian words infused in bengali? Our psyche and perception is also different. WB consider them indians and identify with their fellow hindu brothers of India while we identify our selves as muslim Bangladeshis. It doesn't matter what our ancestors did. What matters is they reverted from their former paganistic beliefs and accepted Islam. The paganistic culture your are talking about is alien to us. Isn't that a no-brainer? Why beat around the bush? If U hate us for being muslims and who we are just say so straight forward like most of your fellow countrymen here without coming up with obscure & absurd logic of culture & ancestors. We have our culture and you have yours. Is that too hard to understand? We don't give a damn about what WB or Indians call culture , then why the hell do U folks burn yourselves up with lunatic level of obsession towards BDs?

And as for the turkic/arab ancestors. Well yeah its true. Arabs and turks did settle here when they bought the beautiful religion of Islam with them and freed this land from shackles of oppression and tyranny. SO yeah we do have arab/turk ancestory. why does that bother U may I ask? :undecided:

Islam doesn't puts bar on any language. Allah (swt) gave different languages to different ethnicities and throughout the ages since the beginning of time send out prophets to all ethnicities & nations of the world to teach Islam and finally with his divine wisdom revealed the last revelation and guidance for mankind, the Quran in the beautiful language of arabic. Islam =/= Arab as it is for the whole of mankind. It is a religion that has been ordained by Allah (swt) for the whole of humanity and is there since the beginning of time starting with the first human being prophet Adam (pbuh).

So i don't get your logic of why we should abort the language, that Allah (swt) gifted us with. Rather we should produce more scholarly Islamic literature in bengali. This would help spread islam more quickly among bengalis living in the other side of the border. Not all non-muslim WBengalis understand english or Arabic U know. Muslims should have mastery over all languages so that we can spread the message of Islam to all ethnicities and help them learn arabic. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom