What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah we are indeed in the shackles of slavery.so i appeal to all my bangaldeshi muslim brothers to come and liberate us from this evil banya rulers (btw if slavery means to become THE President of the Republic of India then i am okay with it:cheers:).

you do know in british colonial times there were some domesticated kings in the subcontinent :coffee:

as they say slaves will always be slaves ;)

:toast_sign:

mate do you really think that the Indian Bengalis give a hoot to what you think of them.Indian Bengalis are the pioneer of renaissance in the Indian sub-continent.can you name one famous muslim bangladeshi apart from Kazi Nazrul who was at the fore front of the revolutionary activities against the British Imperialism?i know you can't coz there isn't one apart from the Bidrohi Kobi:coffee:
Najrul was Indian Bengali through and through, he was born and brought up in Churulia all his relatives stay in India.

mate do you really think that the Indian Bengalis give a hoot to what you think of them.Indian Bengalis are the pioneer of renaissance in the Indian sub-continent.can you name one famous muslim bangladeshi apart from Kazi Nazrul who was at the fore front of the revolutionary activities against the British Imperialism?i know you can't coz there isn't one apart from the Bidrohi Kobi:coffee:

We have Persian blood, we fight like assassins :ph34r: and a successful assassin is an unknown one .And stop being a religious fanatic.Hindus are Bangladeshi too,the more honourable ones who don't bow to delhi

you do know in british colonial times there were some domesticated kings in the subcontinent :coffee:

as they say slaves will always be slaves ;)

:toast_sign:

Yeah keep repeating it while begging for water in front of a senile old woman just because she happens to be chief minister of west bengal.

Yeah keep repeating it while begging for water in front of a senile old woman just because she happens to be chief minister of west bengal.

whatever makes you happy bro:ashamed: we can feel your frustration for not being able to break the shackles :D
dont lose hope maybe one day we might even come to help you;)
:flame:

Respect bro... a very sane post. But let me correct you a bit. We are no indic, period. Most Bangladeshis have ancestral roots back to Arabia. The present day Bengali muslims are the descendents of Arab merchants and settlers who came from the ME countries after the Muslim conquest of Bengal. The Arab migration began and picked rapid pace after the great Turkic General Ikhtiyar Uddin Muhammad Bin Bakhtiar Khilji kicked out the Sena dynasty in 1204 A.D. And here we are today, Proud Bengalis although our ancestors are from present day Yemen, Iraq, Iran and Syria. All the pure Indic Bengalis you are talking about are across the border. :)

See, you are entitled to your beliefs. Anthropologically, most Bengalis on either side of the divide belong to "South Asia", not "Arabia" - if the word "Indian Sub-continent" makes you uneasy. Also - belonging to the Indic civilization does not mean that you are Indian citizens or have an affinity toward the Indian state. The Taiwanese and the Chinese may not see eye-to-eye but they do belong to the Chinese civilization. Anyhow, I guess you are entitled to your views.

We have Persian blood, we fight like assassins :ph34r: and a successful assassin is an unknown one .And stop being a religious fanatic.Hindus are Bangladeshi too,the more honourable ones who don't bow to delhi

One of your other compadres' here claimed that you have Arabic, Yemese, Syrian & Turkic blood and now you claim that you have Persian blood. Was there anybody in this world who didn't umm "infuse" with you people. I guess if you check deep enough in your blood you will find African and Eskimo blood as well

One of your other compadres' here claimed that you have Arabic, Yemese, Syrian & Turkic blood and now you claim that you have Persian blood. Was there anybody in this world who didn't umm "infuse" with you people. I guess if you check deep enough in your blood you will find African and Eskimo blood as well
That is fine too.we don't discriminate others for their skin colour

Persians are white. You are black. Where did the blood go?
I am brown. black+white=brown

You could never fight. We had to fight for you.

ye we all saw your fighting skills in ladakh,need i say more?

I am brown. black+white=brown

Then you are an exception to the rule. Most Bangladeshis are more or less black and small. From where the Persian blood reached you and why it does not show I do not know.

na bhai ban ho jaunga :woot:

from this thread,i concluded that bangladeshis like to think of themselves as arabs,persians,turks,any middle eastern country you name it.. :lol:

See, you are entitled to your beliefs. Anthropologically, most Bengalis on either side of the divide belong to "South Asia", not "Arabia" - if the word "Indian Sub-continent" makes you uneasy. Also - belonging to the Indic civilization does not mean that you are Indian citizens or have an affinity toward the Indian state. The Taiwanese and the Chinese may not see eye-to-eye but they do belong to the Chinese civilization. Anyhow, I guess you are entitled to your views.

Thnx bro... :)

At least you didn't abuse me like many of your compatriots did. I mean this is a forum, right. Everybody has a right to put their opinion. Why this bullying from Indians the moment they disagree on something said by someone?? I wish more Indians were as well-mannered as you. :undecided:

On topic, you are correct indeed. We now are obviously South-Asian Bengalis. But we always weren't South-Asians. We migrated from Middle-Eastern, Central Asian countries after Muslim Army conquered this part of the world. That was the whole point of the discussion. I dont know why is it such a matter of ego for many of your compatriots. I hope you being a rational person would understand.

Peace!!! :cheers:

Yup they are correct. They are middle easterners in disguise. Let 'em be :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom