What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 century old is good enough. Something U really need to know. For a muslim culture means BS if it constitute anti-islamic stuffs. U expect us muslims to follow paganism of primitive Indian subcontinent? Does it make any sense to U? Why do U always burn up inside from so much inferiority complex? You have your paganistic culture & we have ours influenced and shaped by Islam. Frankly speaking I don't give a damn about what U indians call culture.

Your answer very well reflect who has inferiority complex. We don't have to abuse other religions/cultures to appreciate ours. Neither do we try to run away from our ancestry, good or bad, we accept it as ours. Indic culture is matured enough for that. It is those that feel inferior about their motherland try to hide behind alien culture in disguise of religion. Hell some of your fellow countrymen even claimed to be of Arab/Turk decent...

Just broke my iftari with some Meat pieces and Chicken legs Alhamdulillah :D Well said, why are they so obsessed with us.

Obsessed with you?
:laughcry:

In a thread where Bangladeshi out of inferiority are trying to claim Indian name, and then accuse Indians to be obsessed with them!

Look at the other posts and tell me why some of your Indian brethren poke their noses in. Actually look at all the posts in the Bangladesh forum section and see.

But anyways let's enjoy a naat by our Bangladeshi brother Kamal Uddin; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28AArx6nheo

Look at the other posts and tell me why some of your Indian brethren poke their noses in. Actually look at all the posts in the Bangladesh forum section and see.

I generally don't visit the Bangladeshi section. But on rare occasions that I do, all I see is "evil Banya". Look at the thread title, and then think why Indians poke their nose. Their are BD members posting maps of broken India, with large swaths of Indian land under BD control. There is no limit how much they abuse Indians, their culture and religion. Their is hardly any problem in BD that isn't caused by Indians/RAW. And you ask why Indians poking their nose!

Hell, look at the post from your sole professional, isn't he an example enough why Indian poke their nose here?!

Aho.that's not inferiority complex our friendly neighbors has.its more like superiority complex. They think the are superiors, they started the human race on earth,they gave birth to the greatest minds in human kind, they are our Savior, they gave birth to Bangladesh, they are our master,and we should close our eye's and endure all the criminal activities carried out by their gov.against us.And all the time say ,yes sir, to all the BS they are constantly spouting here.
They're always in BD defense, not much spine to spout nonsense in PK defense or China defense (you can check)
I don't know if its inferior or superior complex. Its some kind of complex nevertheless.

Alright fellas... I give up. I guess this debate is going to continue till Qiyamat until and unless I testify I used to be a Indooo once. So, here's my testimony: I was a nomo-shudro dalit and those barbaric invaders coerced me to convert. I also found it appealing since it provided me a window to escape from caste-based indignities. Also no more I had to believe I am a lesser human just because some myths said a Nomo-shudro is born from God's foot whereas a Brahmin is born from God's head. :smart:

Now please accept my apologies and leave me alone. :)

See the truth wasnt that hard to admit.

But sadly you are Muslims now, so you should stop stealing Hindu culture, and stop caling yourselves Bengali. You are free to start learning Pashto or persian/arabic, wear burkha and do other things that muslims in afghan and arab/iran do. Stop stealing our Hindu culture, using bengali, wearing saris, wearing bangles etc.

Yeah majority of Bangladeshi women do wear Burkha and that's completely their choice. Atleast we know how to protect our women, can't say the same for your women here in UK unfortunately, especially the Punjabi Sikh girls lol but that's whole different story all together. Stealing Hindu culture?! What did we steal of yours, who said wearing bangles was a Hindu culture? So many other cultures have this tradition. Just because you pussies couldn't do nothing to Bakhtiar Khilji, Hazrat Shahjalal RA, Hazrat Shahporan RA, or any other Muslim leader.

"wtf,you had respect for the bangaldeshi education system!man you must have been smoking something weird these days!"
Hahahahahah :D Came on Monday and saw this. Nice post. No kidding. :tup:
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...r-name-could-bangladesh-15.html#ixzz2aPFAamMh
wtf,you had respect for the bangaldeshi education system!man you must have been smoking something weird these days!their education system is such f**ked up that many of them cross the border and come to Bengal for higher studies,after all Bengali education system has an enormous reputation of producing scores of world famous Bengali scientists and intellects like Jagadish Chandra Bose(F.R.S. and one of the fathers of radio science),Satyendra Bose(theory of Bose-Einstein condensate and A Fellow of Royal Society),R.N.Tagore(Nobel Laureate),Acharya Prafulla Chandra Roy(eminent chemist,first non-European to receive the Chemical Landmark Plaque),Prasanta Mahalanobish(discoverer of Mahalanobish Distance) etc.when it comes to the Art stream we have produced Academy award winning direxctor like Satyajit Roy,eminent bengali directors Mrinal Sen,Ritwick Ghatak etc.then we have the Nobel Laureate in Economic Dr.Amartya Sen.so i think you can clearly pick the difference here:cheers:(btw i am a Bengali myself)!

Code:

your post is a testimony to your frustration and obsession.

Dnt crack jokes here .... Last think In the world that I need to get frustrate on a Bangladeshi :rofl:

But which one? Arab, turkish, Afghani or Persian or simply south asian muslim neither of them have same history ... all of them are different ... mainly SA muslims

or it could be just that indian bngalis are cowerds:toast_sign:

ye pura thread hi to ek troll thred hai...........isme aap trolling k siva aur kya expect kar sakte hai:cheers:
yeah we may have been cowards but we were the sole reason why the Brits ran with their tails between their legs closing all their administrative units in the then capital of British India which was Calcutta at that time and shifting their capital to Delhi instead!
but while our brave Bengali revolutionaries were literally toying with the Brits our muslim bengali counterparts stood in silence instead of joining the revolution.so we all know who were the real cowards!
plus the entire world knows the identity of those people who were literally massacred in hundreds of thousands by the Pakistani armed forces in '71 and i don't think those people were Indian Bengalis,so we all know the identities of the real cowards:azn:

"Yeah majority of Bangladeshi women do wear Burkha"
Do they wear transparent burkhas? :rofl:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...r-name-could-bangladesh-27.html#ixzz2aPhHGQ4R
Yeah majority of Bangladeshi women do wear Burkha and that's completely their choice. Atleast we know how to protect our women, can't say the same for your women here in UK unfortunately, especially the Punjabi Sikh girls lol but that's whole different story all together. Stealing Hindu culture?! What did we steal of yours, who said wearing bangles was a Hindu culture? So many other cultures have this tradition. Just because you pussies couldn't do nothing to Bakhtiar Khilji, Hazrat Shahjalal RA, Hazrat Shahporan RA, or any other Muslim leader.

But anyways let's enjoy a naat by our Bangladeshi brother Kamal Uddin; Kamal Uddin - Illallah (Official) HD - YouTube
mate do you really think that the Indian Bengalis give a hoot to what you think of them.Indian Bengalis are the pioneer of renaissance in the Indian sub-continent.can you name one famous muslim bangladeshi apart from Kazi Nazrul who was at the fore front of the revolutionary activities against the British Imperialism?i know you can't coz there isn't one apart from the Bidrohi Kobi:coffee:

yeah we may have been cowards but we were the sole reason why the Brits ran with their tails between their legs closing all their administrative units in the then capital of British India which was Calcutta at that time and shifting their capital to Delhi instead!
but while our brave Bengali revolutionaries were literally toying with the Brits our muslim bengali counterparts stood in silence instead of joining the revolution.so we all know who were the real cowards!
plus the entire world knows the identity of those people who were literally massacred in hundreds of thousands by the Pakistani armed forces in '71 and i don't think those people were Indian Bengalis,so we all know the identities of the real cowards:azn:

think of us as the clever bengalis.............we did what suited our needs..........and look where that got us :azn:.....we now have a country ,a flag:yay:... on the other hand our west bengali brothers are still bound by shackels...its quite saddening though:cry:

but dont worry though in proper time we shall help you also to break free :guns:

:toast_sign:

think of us as the clever bengalis.............we did what suited our needs..........and look where that got us :azn:.....we now have a country ,a flag:yay:... on the other hand our west bengali brothers are still bound by shackels...its quite saddening though:cry:

Do you have your own Kaaba and Makka??

but dont worry though in proper time we shall help you also to break free :guns:

:toast_sign:
yeah we are indeed in the shackles of slavery.so i appeal to all my bangaldeshi muslim brothers to come and liberate us from this evil banya rulers:rofl:(btw if slavery means to become THE President of the Republic of India then i am okay with it:cheers:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom