What's new

India warns Dhaka of assassination plot: report

You are waisting you time. You will get use to it, actually might even find some of his stuff funny. No offence intended MBI, good luck with your book.

In my course of work I have met many people from Bangladesh and I am indeed happy that they don't share such views.

How many Indians on this forum have even written a book? They can only criticize but have no credentials themselves.

we dont write loads of crap......we do enough in the field which are concerned to us.......writing a baseless book filled with lies out of baseless research doesnt make you einstein, mr munshi.......your books are best sellers ,huh? Congrats,and shut the f§#k up!! Regarding the indian b§#£@rd you mentioned,man!he got the copy,came out of bd,and all you could do was rant away calling him names in a forum,though i doubt your claim....btw back to topic,bd is not run by some suspicious group of rats,it is run by an efficient govt,they dont find anything wrong or suspicious bout the report.......so it is actually useless for us to get into debate with some people,who dont seem to think bout the good of bd and the bengalis there....

In my course of work I have met many people from Bangladesh and I am indeed happy that they don't share such views.

infact no bengali of bd share such views........dont get foxed by some posts here,coz bd is far from what it seems by those posts......regards

we dont write loads of crap......we do enough in the field which are concerned to us.......writing a baseless book filled with lies out of baseless research doesnt make you einstein, mr munshi.......your books are best sellers ,huh? Congrats,and shut the f§#k up!! Regarding the indian b§#£@rd you mentioned,man!he got the copy,came out of bd,and all you could do was rant away calling him names in a forum,though i doubt your claim....btw back to topic,bd is not run by some suspicious group of rats,it is run by an efficient govt,they dont find anything wrong or suspicious bout the report.......so it is actually useless for us to get into debate with some people,who dont seem to think bout the good of bd and the bengalis there....

For someone who has never read the book you talk a lot of crap. Stop speaking through your arse and try to be logical and informed. It would help raise the quality of the debate.

For someone who has never read the book you talk a lot of crap. Stop speaking through your arse and try to be logical and informed. It would help raise the quality of the debate.
Your posts on this forum are indicative enough of what to expect in your book. Only one thing can come out of your keypad - delusional rants.:crazy:

Your posts on this forum are indicative enough of what to expect in your book. Only one thing can come out of your keypad - delusional rants.:crazy:

And pray tell the wisdom of the world emanates from the mouths of you Indians. :crazy:

I doubt that any of you Indian on this thread are a good judge of what constitutes quality and what does not.:pop:

Believe me I know that and I also have met some BD people, they dont share his views one bit. I find some of his stuff comical because he is trying state that RAW is involve in every thing in BD and we are trying take of BD.:crazy: We consider RAW a crap because have failed so many times but according to him RAW is successfull at eveything. But he is entitled to his fantasies and we have to respect that.

Restrain your self form personal Attack with annoyed posts and don't derail thread with off topic. This goes against forum rule that may not bring pleasant outcome.

Mr. Munshi neither care nor give any damn whether Indian like him or not. His book "Indian Doctrine" is result of 10 years research and RAW's involvement in SA's peace and security is the biggest concern for rest of us. It's well known and proven phenomena so get used to it.

Derail thread with off topic ? Pray what topic do you mean, the thread is about assasiantion plot but thanks to MBI, he has turned it to his advertising thread for his book. I did not make a personal attack on MBI, if critcising his work is personal attack then so be it. Nowhere in my post i have resorted to name calling or demeaning him. Seriously man, with the BS that MBI comes up with, cant you guys even handle some posts dosed in loads of sarcasm.

10 years of research ---- sigh .....no more comments.

Disclaimer --->
Please note that i am not a RAW agent and neither do i receive any commissions from any RAW related organisation. My posts in no way reflects 'RAW's' way of thinking.

Gabbar - Thanks.

Derail thread with off topic ? Pray what topic do you mean, the thread is about assasiantion plot but thanks to MBI, he has turned it to his advertising thread for his book. I did not make a personal attack on MBI, if critcising his work is personal attack then so be it. Nowhere in my post i have resorted to name calling or demeaning him. Seriously man, with the BS that MBI comes up with, cant you guys even handle some posts dosed in loads of sarcasm.

10 years of research ---- sigh .....no more comments.

Disclaimer --->
Please note that i am not a RAW agent and neither do i receive any commissions from any RAW related organisation. My posts in no way reflects 'RAW's' way of thinking.

Gabbar - Thanks.

Another Indian moron who hasn't read the book but is apparently an expert on it. Why are all these Indians such frauds?

Another Indian moron who hasn't read the book but is apparently an expert on it. Why are all these Indians such frauds?

We dont have to read your book, we all know what is going to be in there.
Full of fantasies and conspericy theories. By the way calling anathema a "moron" is a personal attack. Stop making sales pitches, we dont need to read your bull c*rap to have fair and logical views on BD and India relationships.

World over author's have produced much better books, which if i find time to read ; i would consider it worthwhile. Sadly the thread is about assasiantion plot warning..and sir MBI as he is , sniffed out a RAW plot in assasination warning....sigh...10 yrs of reasearch ..i still dont get it. But then i dont think u care , so peace.

Moron, indian frauds -- request you to leave it at that. Dont generalise, dont personalise. Thanks.

Sambha,

Its India doctrine (1947-2007).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom