What's new

India warns Dhaka of assassination plot: report

If you indians want to personal chit chat, why dont you go find a IM service. Because, other than your bashing there is noting you said had not been said by another indian alreay.

Apologies .....din mean to do that. But then MBI's post are so RAW centric and funny that i coudnt help but take a pot shot at it. Hell he doesn't even consider "law of percentages" against RAW. It seems RAW is successful in every mission that they do.
I am planning to buy sir mbi's book and gift it to RAW, they might as well find out how capable they are because we indians consider them crap.

Cheers.

Apologies .....din mean to do that. But then MBI's post are so RAW centric and funny that i coudnt help but take a pot shot at it. Hell he doesn't even consider "law of percentages" against RAW. It seems RAW is successful in every mission that they do.
I am planning to buy sir mbi's book and gift it to RAW, they might as well find out how capable they are because we indians consider them crap.

Cheers.

Restrain your self form personal Attack with annoyed posts and don't derail thread with off topic. This goes against forum rule that may not bring pleasant outcome.

Mr. Munshi neither care nor give any damn whether Indian like him or not. His book "Indian Doctrine" is result of 10 years research and RAW's involvement in SA's peace and security is the biggest concern for rest of us. It's well known and proven phenomena so get used to it.

Restrain your self form personal Attack with annoyed posts and don't derail thread with off topic. This goes against forum rule that may not bring pleasant outcome.

Mr. Munshi neither care nor give any damn whether Indian like him or not. His book "Indian Doctrine" is result of 10 years research and RAW's involvement in SA's peace and security is the biggest concern for rest of us. It's well known and proven phenomena so get used to it.

I didn't see any persnal attack in anathema's post. Please can you state it for me where did he attack MBI in the post. He has the right to suspect his logic and thinking, given that he was little bit sarcastic while making his point, but it is not a personal attack.

I didn't see any persnal attack in anathema's post. Please can you state it for me where did he attack MBI in the post. He has the right to suspect his logic and thinking, given that he was little bit sarcastic while making his point, but it is not a personal attack.

It is a personal attack if it is groundless and not based on facts.

It is a personal attack if it is groundless and not based on facts.
:what::confused:

This does not even make any sense. I have seen lots of yours posts that were groundless and baseless, now I think you have personally attacked many other posters.

But I am still wondering if I am a RAW agent the whether I am serving or Ex ?
More importantly, where do you collect your cheques from. As for me, they haven't paid me a penny. Gonna sue RAW any day now.

He asked for your sales figure, not how may you have given away for free.

700 were complimentary copies. The book is still the fastest selling in Dhaka. RAW already obtained a copy from Lt. Gen. Yoginder Bammi (retd.) who visited Bangladesh 3 months ago specifically to get a copy. Typically he had no manners and never thanked me for his complimentary book. I should have made the Bas****d pay for it.

Mr.Munshi, First of all congratulations on publishing your book. I wish you all the best for future sales.

But don't you think that you see a conspiracy by RAW in every nook and corner. It sort of reminds me of a Mel Gibbson, Julia Roberts movie.

We Indian's can't be so bad that you find it difficult even to have a neutral view point about us.

Mr.Munshi, First of all congratulations on publishing your book. I wish you all the best for future sales.
But don't you think that you see a conspiracy by RAW in every nook and corner. It sort of reminds me of a Mel Gibbson, Julia Roberts movie.
We Indian's can't be so bad that you find it difficult even to have a neutral view point about us.

You are waisting you time. You will get use to it, actually might even find some of his stuff funny. No offence intended MBI, good luck with your book.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom