What's new

India warns Dhaka of assassination plot: report

I think that displays a serious lack of culture and parental discipline at a young age.
Come out in the open and debate, shall we. Hiding in the shadow of personal insults is for loosers.

This is something I understood from reading White Tiger which shows India to be a deeply immoral society. The same attitudes are present here on this thread. Any view that does not accord with the Indian line is considered a lie or is manufactured. This is plain arrogance and stupidity which is a theme found through out White Tiger. The Indians here simply confirm the impression of that book. They show great pride in their ignorance and their national ***** and intellectual poverty which they throw around on this forum and make everyone dirty. I demand that the Indians here take a bath (not in the Ganges which is also very unhygienic as explained in White Tiger) and wash their mouths out till they learn to become civilized and clean both physically and mentally. Once they have achieved this level of cleanliness they should then read my book.

Again, like a small kid, you resort to personal insults, instead of refuting logically.

So by reading a White Tiger, you have drawn conclusion on my country. Fair. Maybe now you should read Lajja and be ashamed of being a bangladeshi as well. Or are you the type of who dont take kind to people criticizing their work.

That's the best your tribe can do to avoid debate, dissembling pejoratives. Go on, and make the day for your country man, who will happily gobble up the sh1t you dish out. We will be ready for a debate, if you so desire.

Most of the Indian critics here can only make personal comments since none of them have read the book. They become experts on all subjects simply because they have the ability to abuse, insult and offend. I think that displays a serious lack of culture and parental discipline at a young age. This is something I understood from reading White Tiger which shows India to be a deeply immoral society.

:woot: so your 10 years of research on India is based on White tigers...amazing..and Kudos......i am pretty sure that based on your talks right now RAW is planning to stop publication of WHITE TIGER lest it may reveal their agenda and world domination plan....MBI you have done it again ...congrats.:victory:

:woot: so your 10 years of research on India is based on White tigers...amazing..and Kudos......i am pretty sure that based on your talks right now RAW is planning to stop publication of WHITE TIGER lest it may reveal their agenda and world domination plan....MBI you have done it again ...congrats.:victory:

A few times he does offer a refreshing alternate view point. But conspiracy theories have so much appeal to me!!

Have'nt seen him or BD members do a serious debate. Either they shell into rhetoric or india bashing without a iota of proof. Same is the case with many a indian members here. This Fallacy is a regional disease, i guess.

So by reading a White Tiger, you have drawn conclusion on my country. Fair. Maybe now you should read Lajja and be ashamed of being a bangladeshi as well. Or are you the type of who dont take kind to people criticizing their work.

Lajja did not win the Booker Prize and never will. The White Tiger resembles what most people believe to be modern day India and that is why it is widely accepted and read. Indians should be ashamed.

Lajja did not win the Booker Prize and never will. The White Tiger resembles what most people believe to be modern day India and that is why it is widely accepted and read. Indians should be ashamed.

"
The White Tiger is the debut novel by Indian author Aravind Adiga. It was first published in 2008 and won the Man Booker Prize for the same year.[1] The novel studies the contrast between India's rise as a modern global economy and the main character, who comes from crushing rural poverty. "

What's wrong with being honest and fair??

.........and that too with your imaginations...that's not a true story anyway. Do you believe everything you see in movies about India, or any country....eh??

Is it a taboo in Bangladeshi society??

Yes like the Slumdog which has earned so infamy after fame. Do they have that word in their dictionary? I think, they do not.

Yes like the Slumdog which has earned so infamy after fame. Do they have that word in their dictionary? I think, they do not.

If Slumdog were a Pakistani movie it would have been named something like "The Beheaded Millionaire"..

The White Tiger and Slumdog Millionaire should have been enough to shut these Indians up but they go on and on and on like a Duracell Battery and the toy rabbits in those ads. :guns::bunny:

i think munshi never needed a sales rep for his book , he s doing it himself ,and he would go however low to get a copy sold .

"hear ye hear ye - indian docrine for sale-only * Rupee "

" buy one today and get 101 INSANE WAYS TO BASELESS RAW BASHING GUIDE absolutely free"

"limited copies only -so rush to your favourite neigbhouring country to own a copy today!!!!"

"next insane book releasing soon"

Cant believe 6 pages of crap and none of it on Topic...no debate...just pure sales pitch....mbi/communist are trolls...the more you feed them, the more they will spew crap....

Again a request do not feed a troll...pdf is a good forum and let it remain that way.

One little piece of advice for communist and mbi- YOU CANT MAKE YOUR COUNTRY RICH AND PROSPEROUS MY MAKING INDIA LOOK POOR.......WHY DONT YOU COMPARE WITH THE GOODS OF INDIA.......THAT WOULD MAKE SOUTH ASIA PROSPEROUS.........YOU HAVE LOTS WHICH CAN BE TO BETTER YOUR COUNTRY........SO NEXT TIME YOU CRICTICIZE SOMEONE DO COME UP WITH A PROPER AND WELL BEHAVED SOLUTION,THAT WOULD HELP YOUR COUNTRY AS WELL.........COMPETE AND TRY TO BEAT INDIAS ECONOMY.........TALK ABOUT APJ ABDUL KALAM NOT ADVANI.........IF YOU HAVE GUTS,THAT IS!!!..........WE HAVE A SAY HERE- 'NODIR EPAR KOHE CHARIA NISWAS OPARE-TE SORBO DUKH (modified) AMAR BISWAS.........' YOU ARE SUFFERIN FROM THE SAME SYNDROME I GUESS....THNX

One little piece of advice for communist and mbi- YOU CANT MAKE YOUR COUNTRY RICH AND PROSPEROUS MY MAKING INDIA LOOK POOR.......WHY DONT YOU COMPARE WITH THE GOODS OF INDIA.......THAT WOULD MAKE SOUTH ASIA PROSPEROUS.........YOU HAVE LOTS WHICH CAN BE TO BETTER YOUR COUNTRY........SO NEXT TIME YOU CRICTICIZE SOMEONE DO COME UP WITH A PROPER AND WELL BEHAVED SOLUTION,THAT WOULD HELP YOUR COUNTRY AS WELL.........COMPETE AND TRY TO BEAT INDIAS ECONOMY.........TALK ABOUT APJ ABDUL KALAM NOT ADVANI.........IF YOU HAVE GUTS,THAT IS!!!..........WE HAVE A SAY HERE- 'NODIR EPAR KOHE CHARIA NISWAS OPARE-TE SORBO DUKH (modified) AMAR BISWAS.........' YOU ARE SUFFERIN FROM THE SAME SYNDROME I GUESS....THNX

Proportionately Bangladesh is already doing better than India. Only Maharasthra state has a bigger economy. No other Indian state is comparable to Bangladesh. All others are worse off than Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom