What's new

India v Pakistan for Commonwealth wrestling gold

Jats always dominate rajputs.

Don't mock us to much, otherwise soon another Gama will be born. And harysnvi jats who bring medals are going to extinct soon because of woman shortage of jat nasal.

So? We will just marry Punjabi chicas. Haryanvis and Punjabi women have ancient connection anyway :lol:

So? We will just marry Punjabi chicas. Haryanvis and Punjabi women have ancient connection anyway :lol:

You guys vote based who can bring more biharans. Soon haryanvi jat nasal will be gone....

I know couple of Haryanvis, they are good looking people, btw is it true that UP/Bihar people are changing demography of Haryana?

I know couple of Haryanvis, they are good looking people, is it true that UP/Bihar people are changing demography of Haryana?

Not really but there is a shortage of girls that's true. And we never claim to be good looking people. Punjabi girls are better than Haryanvi girls but Haryanvi males are more tough looking than other Indians, even Punjabis.

I know couple of Haryanvis, they are good looking people, btw is it true that UP/Bihar people are changing demography of Haryana?
what demography :/ bihar is a complete shithole so biharis are coming to developed states looking for jobs. they are literally everywhere driving rikshaws, doing cheap labor etc etc

Be respectful to woman, she was working in movie and not sucking d***. Remember there is famous haryanvi girl in bollywood also, famous for same thing. Can't remember her name now...

Malika Sherawat :lol:

This thread is the best. The Pakistani butthurt at their utter failure at even the little league of international sporting contests is entertaining to say the least.

Most of our athletes are in Army and busy in Waziristan.

Back
Top Bottom