What's new

India v Pakistan for Commonwealth wrestling gold

You're right. I'd hate to get flipped like that by a girl. :mad: But I won't mind getting knocked out by a femme fatale in boxing shorts.:man_in_love:

i seen an Scottish gal in Duke Street. .. she headed to B763 I think .... oh my god she was awesome. . I can she is an good bowler ... may be international bowler ... I fall in love at first sight... I would love to get flipped by her... If I get chance to wrestle with her.. I will not hesitate ....

you are enjoying rubbing it in don't you :p: I was also expecting a better fight considering how he came from behind to win his semi final match. A disappointment I would say but winning GOLD was more soothing.
i am not blaming him. .. post corrected ...

Being a wrestler isn't a part time job bharti. These guys dedicate their lives to this. Right now there are younger guys training right now in both countries, so how can you say who will be better in the upcoming years.
I have no reading of the future you pakistani. but given your own inclination to live in the past makes me think that you yourself believe that there is no future.

Name me one Indian boxer that's better than Amir Khan
He represents Britian & not Pakistan. He is of Pakistani origin. If I ask the u the other way,Name me one Pakistan boxer that's better than Mike Tyson,Muhammad Ali.It is wrong on your part to ask this question.How many boxers Pakistan has produced who r better then Amir Khan.

Back
Top Bottom