What's new

India’s Nuclear Weapons Exceed 200: Exacerbates Asian Nuclear Quagmire

An interesting comment from another forum .....

Whereas Pakistan says that their nuclear arming is in response to India, the Indians say that they have to cater for China because China is their number one threat. But then, even more interestingly, 80 percent of Indian armed forces are deployed against Pakistan and not China. Who should one believe. But all the same, very dangerous environment when many Indian army generals have said that India should call Pakistan’s bluff and attack Pakistan, if Pakistan responds with nuclear weapons India would be able to withstand the losses, on the other hand however, when India retaliates Pakistan would be totally destroyed. May be the reason Pakistan is also enhancing her nuclear weapons. Very complex and very dangerous indeed.

First save your BUTT buddy. It is getting swell red by getting kicked from the entire world. It seems these kicks effecting your thinking :)

Yaar tum bhenge (cockeyed) ho ... mein kta bolun :) har taraf laal hi nazar aye ga na

Pakistan has been under pressure to sign the FMCT as demanded by Americans and West. After the Indo-US nuclear deal, India is in a position to sign such a deal particularly after enhancing her nuclear weapons stockpile to over 200 and can increase her fissile material any time from the eight military dedicated nuclear plants. Pakistan however must not sign such a discriminatory treaty to solidify the strategic stability regime in the region.

Which Akula are you talking about - the Russian named Akula or the NATO named Akula. In any case there are news that the sub that you are talking about is being modified by the Russians to carry ballistic missiles.

:hitwall:

wow ... we agree to disagree. The question is which Akula is India getting?

How do you know India is getting this one. Very few would indeed know in any case. And even if india is getting this one, it is nuclear proliferation at its worst. I think Pakistan should also get more than a few, both attack and ballistic ones.

My question still remain, which Akula - Russian named Akula or NATO named Akula. One is attack and the other is ballistic missile carrier. As I said earlier, the net is full of news items that say that modifications are being carried out so that YOUR Akula could launch ballistic missiles.

Who told you - I am sure the Indian Naval Chief.

Ya Allah............Kaayenaat mein kya-kya banaya hai tune bhi!!!

TINU..........YOU ARE THE CHAMP; no doubt, not even a tiny one!!!! And you were talking about "humour and satire" of somebody else......"HOW MODEST!!!"

@ Topic : IMO 100-125 nukes are enough deterrent against Pakistan and China ....

Ah Indians the peace-niks. This is a new one.
Even if India is getting th NATO named Akula, this sub can also launch 6000-7000 kilometer range cruise missiles. However, the attack sub NATO named Akula is far more dangerous for Pakistan than the ballistic missile Russian named Akula. The fact that Russians are giving you these nuke subs is a big violation of non-proliferation regimes. Pak Navy needs to prepare itself against such offensive Indian nuclear platforms and need sea based nuclear mines to counter these subs.

-- Says the No. 1 black marketeer of nuclear proliferation and technology in the world !

-- Sea based nuclear mines ... :hitwall:

Even if India is getting th NATO named Akula, this sub can also launch 6000-7000 kilometer range cruise missiles. However, the attack sub NATO named Akula is far more dangerous for Pakistan than the ballistic missile Russian named Akula. The fact that Russians are giving you these nuke subs is a big violation of non-proliferation regimes. Pak Navy needs to prepare itself against such offensive Indian nuclear platforms and need sea based nuclear mines to counter these subs.

Okay; agreed that this SUB can launch 6000-7000 km ranged missiles...........but for that you need to have that kind of missile/s in your arsenal. And we all know, we, India, don't have such missile (SUB-launched 6000-7000 km ranged) yet.

Yes sir, this is the irony. When it suits you, it is not proliferation and when it does not suit you it is.

First you get the knowledge of the word "proliferation." For your kind information, all deal/s attached with the word of "nuclear" are not proliferation. For your kind information, we are having nuclear deals from others since 1963 (may be sooner, but I am not aware of that). You can call that proliferation too; but that doesn't matter.

Sea based land mines exist and they have a particular name which I am forgetting - I suggest you read before you laugh.

Sea based land mines........You mean to say - sea based land mines!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT???

I am sure you yourself invented them. I can't even think of inventing a word like that.

AND they have a particular name.............WOW. That is breaking news. Plz elaborate us more on this ASAP.

which I am forgetting..........Forgetfulness is a common sign among geniuses.

[/COLOR]This has to be the worst dim witted pea brained moronical comment i have ever read... anyways carry on ... its good to know there are humans with an IQ of less than 0.0001.

[/COLOR]
:eek: No !!! ... I change my stance .... this is the one .... this is definitely right up there ... among the best dim witted comments ...

Good Job :azn: ... pls continue posting ....

Dear Bro Zombieland; plz, plz plz, for God sake, don't encourage him..........he will kill us all with his specialization!!!

200 is just a number to keep the world thinking. i bet they r well over 500. my uncle works in a nuclear plant and visits barc constantly for seminars and meetings. no one knows how much fissile material has been produced in the last 30 yrs except a few people and indian nuclear warheads are stored at different locations. india is constantly doing research on tritium production and has a few secret facilities at underground locations.

Ah Indians the peace-niks. This is a new one.
Do, even you, have any idea what you are saying??:cheesy:
*You mention a 7000 kms cruise missile, which does not exist.......
*Falsely state that nuke sub lease is a violation of NPT( yes this is the proper name)
*you mention sea based nuke mines, which as to the extent of my knowledge are not in Indian possesion and haven't been invented either......:disagree:
Kuchh research kar liya karo.......:lol: The web is free

There is no proper count. They could very well be 200.

Even Pakistan could have more nukes than is believed.

BTW i understand our reasons for not wanting to join NPT. We will have to have far lesser nukes than India which will greatly weaken our position.

Back
Top Bottom