What's new

Pakistan makes unprecedented announcement of nuclear capabilities

I will be a contrarian. There is power in silence.

Why would one announce about its nuclear capabilities and that too when the political temperature at home is at its peak?
One tentative reason could be an absence of any rational thinking at leadership levels.

Why would Pakistan make such an announcement? Is India trying to take advantage of the unrest in Pakistan? Can someone confirm @Signalian
Of course.

The RSS was planning to hold its morning assemblies and lathi drills on the wrong side of the Wagah border.

You do not understand the Brahmin mentality, where more screaming = more power and silence = weakness.
Quite clearly, there are some ****** who do understand. That it does not exist is irrelevant, of course.

This has led to multiple skirmishes in the past, where all out war was stopped by Pakistani nuclear weapons.
Pakistani provocation is, of course, a non-issue.

Backpack nukes lol , what the f*k. So what's the range 5km or10KM . I just can't imagine e any scenario where I want to distribute shoulder fired nukes in army.
Just imagine if 1 goes missing.

Timing of this announcement is very strange. If he would hv made it on 28th may than it might make some sense but why 2 days before it?

1- It could be response of Indian military excerises.

2- It could be response of BJP lose in one state and its expected they will escalate anti Pakistan sentiments for other state elections.

3- It could be response of G20 summit in Kashmir.

4- Military who is currently facing backlash among common citizen and it could be an attempt to glorify military respect among common citizen by accepting presence of weapons which probably only 2-3 other countries have.

5- Indian govt is under waters due to mishandling of manipur issue and Pakistan govt is under pressure for what they are doing. May be both govt has decided for fake sentiment rise. Wohi induan soldier wala latifa jo chuti lainay k liye Pakistani tank ley aata hey. jab senior poochta yeh kaisa kiya tou woh kheta hey jab pakistani foji ko chuti chaiye hoti tou woh b hamara tank ley jatay hey.

Yeh koi naye kichri paknay lagi hey.
It is only for domestic consumption in Pakistan to gain back some gungho anti-india sentiment. Whereas India has check mated napak sepoys on all fronts, be it economic or even military.

It's only a matter of time, Indians will leave Pakistan way behind on terms of conventional capabilities. And sepoys have accepted this eventuality. Hence no effort to correct the ship and attempt to compete with india in any realm. Indian bogeyman will be milked further and Myanmar/NK model will be in place.

It won’t crash. Just a wish of many Indians and some misguided Pakistanis.

The Indians are hoping it does so they can get on with their Akhand Bharat bullshit. The region will be wiped out before Pakistan crashes.

But after the 10 years, all bets are off right? Listen, I would want a peace with india but the reality is, making peace with a rabid ideology is not in our interests no matter how much weak you think we are and how much strong you think you are.

Even the “moderate” Indians here can’t mask their inner feelings and that’s grabbing pieces of Pakistan when it’s dead. They don’t need to explicit when their words betray their inner thoughts. Just my analysis on most of you.
You very well have figured it out, Pakistan has to get militarily downgraded before you can even think about taking on China. Any fool can see this and expects the Indians to undermine Pakistan at their earliest convenience.
No, after 10 years, there will be more hunch to make India a developed nation. A war with Pakistan will never happen, as there is nothing to gain , it will only nullify all the development we made so far. we dont want kashmir controlled by you, unless the population wants it. It effectively means, we dont want any land, and just we can make current border as International Board. Our war possibility is only with China and so all milatary is now targeted against CHINA

we should ask our political parties on why Cpec, Gwadar, Iran/Pak pipeline is taking decades, why are we taking our time to build this. Are we stupid? Gwadar/Cpec will create millions of jobs, all those nations investing could allow Pakistanis to have worker visas in Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, MiddleEast, Turkey etc.

Cpec is not producing jobs. Neither is Iran/Pakistan pipeline

Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Turkey are not allowing Pakistani workers visas

What else?

Back to the 'If you don't give me money, I will shoot myself'.
More grey than that - but much like the case of exploding mangoes everyone is looking at one or the other rather than a series of events.

Hypothetically - with the main leadership focused inward there are both hawks and conniving sycophants who are happy to heat things up - but not without some “friends” across the border who are happy to oblige too.

The result are both well intentioned response exercises and the associated sheepish sabre rattling from Gen Kidwai(who is likely being “suggested” to give these statements).

So the grey is that there is a threat - the threat comes from lower level hawks pushing the more seasoned senior leadership to the east to do something about GB and AJK at this time.. meanwhile the exercises are occurring because certain elements have been stirred to try and sneak through to cause mayhem.. and then the entire disconnected story is built into the usual narrative that DHAistan will push the button much lower this time unless bailed out - given funds and F-16s.

DHAistan is a major reason why peace wont occur, but it exists because it actually does have support in its reasons of existence from across the border. Chicken or egg then? Take your pick

More grey than that - but much like the case of exploding mangoes everyone is looking at one or the other rather than a series of events.

Hypothetically - with the main leadership focused inward there are both hawks and conniving sycophants who are happy to heat things up - but not without some “friends” across the border who are happy to oblige too.

The result are both well intentioned response exercises and the associated sheepish sabre rattling from Gen Kidwai(who is likely being “suggested” to give these statements).

So the grey is that there is a threat - the threat comes from lower level hawks pushing the more seasoned senior leadership to the east to do something about GB and AJK at this time.. meanwhile the exercises are occurring because certain elements have been stirred to try and sneak through to cause mayhem.. and then the entire disconnected story is built into the usual narrative that DHAistan will push the button much lower this time unless bailed out - given funds and F-16s.

DHAistan is a major reason why peace wont occur, but it exists because it actually does have support in its reasons of existence from across the border. Chicken or egg then? Take your pick
So in short, the Pakistani Public will never get the Haqiqi Azaadi?

One could have hoped given the dip in economy, a more saner approach could have been taken by powers be.

did someone tell the general that Nuclear Weapons and their carriers were made by civilian scientists, and all the military did was sit on top of it, and claimed credit and control of it?

It was the eagle.
He Got annoyed with me for constantly calling him out for random strikes
That guy is an *** but at least I have had the pleasure to make up for it on another platform.

Screenshot_2023-05-27-11-40-27-02_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-05-27-11-40-04-23_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Pakistan's nuclear command and control setup by US during Musharraf era. Training and equipment provided by US.
Offer was thankfully rejected .... But visit of US officials were arranged in which they were briefed about nuclear safety

It was the eagle.
He Got annoyed with me for constantly calling him out for random strikes
Yeah, about that, I didn't know at that time that you'd been banned. I made a post quoting your post calling him out for deleting your other posts, had also been deleted. Lo and behold, he deleted my post quoting your post about how he was deleting your posts :lol:

Typical, ain't it, lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom