What's new

Pakistan makes unprecedented announcement of nuclear capabilities

JX-1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Key points:
  • Pakistan possesses nuclear RPGs and artillery
  • Pakistan has man portable nukes which can be carried in a backpack/brief case
  • Indian S-400 and BMD has effectively been neutralized.
  • Pakistan has effective second strike capability
  • All of India including external territory/islands are in striking range - there is 'nowhere to hide'

Warranted after constant saffron screeching from across the border.

I was thinking the man portable nukes are nightmare fuel for anyone thinking of seizing Pakistan's arsenal.
definitely so.

It also throws conventional warfare to secure nukes, out of the window.

I will be a contrarian. There is power in silence.

Why would one announce about its nuclear capabilities and that too when the political temperature at home is at its peak?

I will be a contrarian. There is power in silence.
You live in the civilized world. You do not understand the Brahmin mentality, where more screaming = more power and silence = weakness. This has led to multiple skirmishes in the past, where all out war was stopped by Pakistani nuclear weapons.

India has made multiple statements threatening to invade Azad Kashmir, anti Muslim sentiment is spiraling out of control in India, saffron terror is on the rise, and India just conducted a large scale exercise where it flew UAVs within 1km of Pakistan (Pak's ADIZ is 10km into India IIRC).
Why would one announce about its nuclear capabilities and that too when the political temperature at home is at its peak?
A message to those trying to take advantage of the internal turmoil.

The situation isn't that bad now, we're just more aware of it due to social media. It was much worse in 1971, peak WOT, etc. and we pulled through.

Is India trying to take advantage of the unrest in Pakistan?
India always is.

Though I think this is in anticipation of 28th May.

Back
Top Bottom