What's new

Pakistan makes unprecedented announcement of nuclear capabilities

• Pakistan possesses nuclear RPGs and artillery
  • Pakistan has man portable nukes which can be carried in a backpack/brief case

68441-sheikhrasheedjpg-1529744264.jpg

Haan Neighbors,

BHAI ne bola tha na ke apnay paas pao, aadha kilo, wale A-bomb bhi hn.

@Paitoo @NagaBaba @AlKardai

Why would one announce about its nuclear capabilities and that too when the political temperature at home is at its peak?
1685171892208.jpeg

That guy is an *** but at least I have had the pleasure to make up for it on another platform.

View attachment 931800View attachment 931801
You absolute MadLad. Although he's gonna be on your a*s on PDF from now on.

More grey than that - but much like the case of exploding mangoes everyone is looking at one or the other rather than a series of events.

Hypothetically - with the main leadership focused inward there are both hawks and conniving sycophants who are happy to heat things up - but not without some “friends” across the border who are happy to oblige too.

The result are both well intentioned response exercises and the associated sheepish sabre rattling from Gen Kidwai(who is likely being “suggested” to give these statements).

So the grey is that there is a threat - the threat comes from lower level hawks pushing the more seasoned senior leadership to the east to do something about GB and AJK at this time.. meanwhile the exercises are occurring because certain elements have been stirred to try and sneak through to cause mayhem.. and then the entire disconnected story is built into the usual narrative that DHAistan will push the button much lower this time unless bailed out - given funds and F-16s.

DHAistan is a major reason why peace wont occur, but it exists because it actually does have support in its reasons of existence from across the border. Chicken or egg then? Take your pick
How nice to see you back.

Thought provoking.

To be honest, I am to be counted among those who avert their eyes from whatever is going on this side, the Indian side, of the border, because of banked-up revulsion.

The point that there is a narrative building up within Pakistan, and that it is driven bottom upwards, is interesting; it was bound to happen sooner or later, and it is interesting that it is happening within my life-time. I thought it would be later, but obviously Im's shrill railing against the Army has had some effect, and the Corps Commanders and above are far more inhibited today than they had been yesterday.

The additional point that there are idiots on the Indian side whose actions justify and (in a sense) legitimise this narrative merely adds to the revulsion.

If you have studied these declarations, from our Defense Minister (am sure its what made the headlines) and then Chinar Corp commander responding to media (where he only said, if the Govt asks us to take over we will. He never said we will invade on our own) they are anything but declaration of will to invade. Nuclear or Military domain, you do give some idea of your capabilities to make sure the enemy has no ideas of misadventures. Then again you don't reveal this much, to let them know what all they should be prepared for do you?.
Are you saying we shouldn't take Indian top brass's statements seriously? Imagine if the US even once said we're ready to invade Russia, we're just waiting for the order. Would Russia not be expected respond with at least a single deterring statement?
When it comes to Kashmir you need to understand few things, before considering these statements as declaration to invade Pakistan.

For a long time Indian Polity, tried to settle Kashmir issue in a more amicable way. Musharraf saab was the one, who came so close to settling it. It was his pre mature celebration of the event's result (am sure he had his reasons, where he had to cover for the Kargil fuckup and wanted this success). Even as recently as 2014 Modi got Nawaz to India for his swearing ceremony (which was planned as a regional cooperation), and followed with reaching his grand daughter's marriage (or some relatives don't remember who).

Its only in last six to eight years, that Indian began working on this idea of marginalizing Pakistan internationally. Since we never settled the Kashmir with LOC as permanent border, and Indian polity's strategic mindset changed Azad Kashmir and GB have come into play more and more. I say come into play more, but its not something Indian never spoke about even before.
So when the Defense Minister says its a part of India, its something our leaders always said. Did they mean they will invade every time?
Over half a century - 1971, Brasstacks, Siachen, Parakaram, 2016, 2019, etc. India has made its war mongering stance quite clear. With BJP in power it's only gotten worse.
Even if our guys wanted to do that let us say, wouldn't it be idiotic of ours to declare intentions so openly? Isn't surprise golden in strategic or military spheres?
You don't just invade a country out of the blue. You need to slowly set up a narrative to justify your actions, and then normalise military action against the country, which is exactly what India has tried to do for decades. BJP has escalated this into painting Muslims and Pakistanis as invaders on Greater Hindu Bharat's territory.

Balakot, 01, etc. were meant to set a precedent for conducting "counter terrorism" ops inside Pakistan which would escalate to Indian occupation of Pakistani territory. Unfortunately for India, Pakistan is a peer adversary, and India is not a major power capable of such action.

You forget that ISI has a massive human network in India and will quickly catch wind of a mobilization, as it has in the past, if it will not do so by electronic means.

Take a look at this map. Do you not believe that the mobilisation of almost a million Indian soldiers over multiple days will not be painfully obvious?

1649087399901-png.830509

You Imran Khan followers are deranged cultists and traitors. May your imran Khan cult die away soon inshallah.
And what about army cult, and PDM cult? Also who broke the country in 1971, and has almost bankrupted our country multiple times in the past? Are they traitors? Who is in power now and has made Pakistan worse than ever before? Those in power now, traitors or not for destroying Pakistan?

This army won't last 5 days in battle with even moderately equipped army

Without people's support no army can last more then 5-6 days at max 15-20 Days they will be asking for UN to intervene
They will never fight anyways, this is all drama for brainwashing their own citizens. Any army that actively oppresses its own citizen like the Pakistani army, will never fight anyone else that can fight back, plus they have businesses to protect.

One could have hoped given the dip in economy, a more saner approach could have been taken by powers be.
Au contraire, when you can't fix the economy and have "nothing to lose", that when you start doing this batshit crazy stuff.

One tentative reason could be an absence of any rational thinking at leadership levels.
:lol: . I know that's sarcasm but that's not tentative at all. It's been proven by rigorous application of the scientific method.

Backpack nukes lol , what the f*k. So what's the range 5km or10KM . I just can't imagine e any scenario where I want to distribute shoulder fired nukes in army.
Just imagine if 1 goes missing
That's the point.

These days, developing 5th or 6th gen fighter or nuclear sub is far more noteworthy. I hope our army has some black projects where these things and stealth drones are being developed.

Nuclear RPGs? Makes me more worried about civilians.

How nice to see you back.

Thought provoking.

To be honest, I am to be counted among those who avert their eyes from whatever is going on this side, the Indian side, of the border, because of banked-up revulsion.

The point that there is a narrative building up within Pakistan, and that it is driven bottom upwards, is interesting; it was bound to happen sooner or later, and it is interesting that it is happening within my life-time. I thought it would be later, but obviously Im's shrill railing against the Army has had some effect, and the Corps Commanders and above are far more inhibited today than they had been yesterday.

The additional point that there are idiots on the Indian side whose actions justify and (in a sense) legitimise this narrative merely adds to the revulsion.
Maybe I am reading into it too much or just plain stupid - but at times I do see an involuntary “you scratched my back so I’ll scratch yours” situation because it suits those few characters on both sides

The back reason has to do with just adding to how a relative was picked up and tortured for 4 hours because he held up a placard.

Maybe I am reading into it too much or just plain stupid - but at times I do see an involuntary “you scratched my back so I’ll scratch yours” situation because it suits those few characters on both sides
While a major escalation is very speculative, I think India may try to settle some minor scores, like swift retort.

While a major escalation is very speculative, I think India may try to settle some minor scores, like swift retort.
They have those that may want to - and those that are sane enough to not want to. Its a tussle and pushing agendas.

Their idiots have nowhere the agency the idiots on Pakistani sides have but they have more idiots now in the civilian side willing to listen who have agency

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom