What's new

Pakistan makes unprecedented announcement of nuclear capabilities

Timing of this statement is important. It means India has a plan ready to invade Pakistan. They always have different plans but it looks like our agency picked up something. Nobody talks about nuclear RPG and artillery without any reason. I say India will attack Punjab specially Lahore because Lahore is close to the border and currently it's vulnerable, thanks to drama of haqeeqi azaadi. i have sympathy for PTI but nobody has the right to ask for haqeeqi azaadi or any type of freedom.

The Indians are not deterred enough by these systems. The political situation of the last year has emboldened the Indians. Our unity is the other half we need to achieve deterrence. Remember when the PAF shot down Abhinandan and they were forced to step back by our resolve and unity, not just our capabilities.

Call it rhetoric to ignore it if you want, but admit it that the Indians are emboldened.

Btw if the SPD has enough systems to allocate for a counter value beyond the major cities of India, then any spare counter value should no doubt be assigned to cover all of Gujarat; source of the vilest Hindutuvatis ideologies.

There is this concept that they step back because we showed unity. This is totally wrong. they wanted full fledged war. We initiated contacts. Friendly countries stopped India. Don't Think of enemy as weak. under Pm modi, they are one unit and ready to invade Pakistan without any fear. It's better to us to behave like one unit because current situation only favors India and Lahore is probably the target.

Last edited:
I have sympathy for PTI but nobody has the right to ask for haqeeqi azaadi or any type of freedom.
Can people have rule of law and a decent government that is competent, so more can be spent on social services and education?

Give people hope their lives will get better, and people will keep on sacrificing from the heart. How do you expect people to behave as one unit otherwise. Look at the other posts, of how the people of KPK are mad.

An absolute genocidal culling is needed in Pakistan on the Nida Kirmani types, they are like social cancers plaguing the minds of the youth. She is an American psy-op.

1. This is why PTI and PTI’s social media is good. The current gov and their social media outreach is so incompetent and utter trash that everyone is seeing through their hypocrisy now. The ones who used to scream about hooman rights and democracy from 2018-2022 have nothing to say about the repression PTI is facing.

2. A group of American Muslim scholars came out and wrote a letter and a statement officially declaring their position on 🌈. These included the likes of Yasir Qadhi and Omar Suleiman. They said it was haraam and actually aligned with parental rights over their children’s education. Guess when the letter dropped which kind of people were chinping out 🤡

And guess who was part of that chimp out 💀

Thing is throughout Imran Khan’s time in office the wannabe goras, feminists, and seculars kept calling Imran Khan and PTI “fascist”. Legit every day you would see Nida Kirmani call Imran Khan an “authoritative fascist”.

So people are calling PDM fascist to expose their supporters and liberal hypocrisy. And also to point out actual authoritarianism where people’s womenfolk are used to pressure people.
if he would have been a fascist we would have seen unprecedented industrial growth and social spending. the desi leftists are idiots. they have no brains of their own and just borrow whatever is in vogue in the US.

A group of American Muslim scholars came out and wrote a letter and a statement officially declaring their position on 🌈. These included the likes of Yasir Qadhi and Omar Suleiman. They said it was haraam and actually aligned with parental rights over their children’s education. Guess when the letter dropped which kind of people were chinping out 🤡
navigating differences?

btw, that is why they are known as landay k liberal.

Key points:
  • Pakistan possesses nuclear RPGs and artillery
  • Pakistan has man portable nukes which can be carried in a backpack/brief case
  • Indian S-400 and BMD has effectively been neutralized.
  • Pakistan has effective second strike capability
  • All of India including external territory/islands are in striking range - there is 'nowhere to hide'

Warranted after constant saffron screeching from across the border.

Nuclear RPG too? So the soldier launching it will also die?

Can people have rule of law and a decent government that is competent, so more can be spent on social services and education?

Give people hope their lives will get better, and people will keep on sacrificing from the heart. How do you expect people to behave as one unit otherwise. Look at the other posts, of how the people of KPK are mad.
You can't have rights in this country until you sit down and sort out problems with the stockholders. Establishment is the stockholder.Democracy doesn't work like this. Some politicians are corrupt, other are scared and remaining are loyal and they are few so majority wins.

Coming back down to earth USD is expected to cross 318 Rs/- by tomorrow or 31st.
Someone is making CRAZY money in Pakistan....beyond once imagination....

Nuclear RPG too? So the soldier launching it will also die?
I think he mean to say ... but the side affects: It not only cause cancer to tank crew also badly damage the environment. Read Iraq first war report and high cancer rate and deformation in Iraqi children.

Are you saying we shouldn't take Indian top brass's statements seriously? Imagine if the US even once said we're ready to invade Russia, we're just waiting for the order. Would Russia not be expected respond with at least a single deterring statement?

Over half a century - 1971, Brasstacks, Siachen, Parakaram, 2016, 2019, etc. India has made its war mongering stance quite clear. With BJP in power it's only gotten worse.

You don't just invade a country out of the blue. You need to slowly set up a narrative to justify your actions, and then normalise military action against the country, which is exactly what India has tried to do for decades. BJP has escalated this into painting Muslims and Pakistanis as invaders on Greater Hindu Bharat's territory.

Balakot, 01, etc. were meant to set a precedent for conducting "counter terrorism" ops inside Pakistan which would escalate to Indian occupation of Pakistani territory. Unfortunately for India, Pakistan is a peer adversary, and India is not a major power capable of such action.

You forget that ISI has a massive human network in India and will quickly catch wind of a mobilization, as it has in the past, if it will not do so by electronic means.

Take a look at this map. Do you not believe that the mobilisation of almost a million Indian soldiers over multiple days will not be painfully obvious?

1649087399901-png.830509

Bingo. These Indians are something else. They will claim xyz and when you prove them wrong, they switch they will oh I’m not so and so, or I’m atheist and I hate all religions.

Look at their order of battle. They’re aim for maximum carnage/destructions of Pakistan Punjab because they most likely think that’s the center of gravity of resistance and needs to be thoroughly destroyed. It will end the power of Pakistan as well as nip any potential support to a Khalistan movement.

They’re rabid dogs with obsession unseen anymore in other nation. They are foolish and blowhard. Never a good combination.

As I told another “neutral” Indian here, I will leave everything behind and come to Pakistan if the coming war comes in my generation where I’m able to contribute to the fight.

He thinks I’m was acting tough or being. a blowhard on here. He doesn’t understand the hatred I have for them no matter what their political and ethnic leaning.

I hate to say it but they live in a world of fantasy full of Bollywood drama. Look at their military press conferences and interviews from the past 10 years and it will tell you something about their mindsets. Just full of mocking attitude.

Their national security honcho, Doval was telling a story of a meeting with the Pakistan Generals long time ago on Afghanistan to a group of Indian American congress supporters in the US. The Pakistani generals gave this bindu their accurate assessment without any blowhard ness. Doval in a typical Indian fashion, mocks the Pakistan general assessment to get a chuckle out of the room. This is what they’re all about. Even their POS foreign minister or whatever he is, behaves exactly in a similar manners. These guys are driven by inferiority complex and have this need to prove to the world to take them serious.

Doval gave this speech in 2013 at a conference on “Afghanistan and the region: Security, Stability and Prosperity” at Capitol Hill, Washington DC.

Their media tries to spin everything in Indias favor to make them look tough and not like fools. They’ve convinced themselves that if they lie enough times, the world will start believing them. The world that matters, do not think too highly of them. One only needs to go into any social media comments and see the utter hate and disgust most folks have for the Indians.

The Indians in their defensiveness would always bring Pakistan into it convo “at least we’re not so and so.”

Oth, Pakistanis I’ve noticed are earnest and deadly serious. The sharp contrast between the two is noticing.

2. A group of American Muslim scholars came out and wrote a letter and a statement officially declaring their position on 🌈. These included the likes of Yasir Qadhi and Omar Suleiman. They said it was haraam and actually aligned with parental rights over their children’s education. Guess when the letter dropped which kind of people were chinping out 🤡

And guess who was part of that chimp out 💀
Bro, what's this all about? Who signed what? And what's Nida Kirmani got to do with it?

I did some googling and found this tweet by Daniel Haqiqatjou (what's his deal? is he a salafi or otherwise fringe? or does he have significant following?)

See @iamnobody , Gujaratis are not all that bad.

@NagaBaba

@Arsalan345 @FuturePAF

I find both of you to be very sensible, level headed and mature interactors. Do you seriously believe that India plans to invade Pak?

Regards
You find both of them sensible? :lol:

if he would have been a fascist we would have seen unprecedented industrial growth and social spending. the desi leftists are idiots. they have no brains of their own and just borrow whatever is in vogue in the US.
Exactly this, facists are just extreme nationalists that want to implement their own long-term plan for economic, military, social and national improvement, not these greedy narcissists that care exclusively about their personal bank account. They are authoritarian, but not facist.

Desi leftists are mostly people suffering from a western inferiority complex, their ideas of progress and development is just mainstream Europeanisation, whatever the white man does and says must be objectively correct and followed. They'd sell their own dignity, honour and even mothers for validation. If Americans told them drinking piss was being progressive and civilised, they'd be drinking their own piss.

Key points:
  • Pakistan possesses nuclear RPGs and artillery
  • Pakistan has man portable nukes which can be carried in a backpack/brief case
  • Indian S-400 and BMD has effectively been neutralized.
  • Pakistan has effective second strike capability
  • All of India including external territory/islands are in striking range - there is 'nowhere to hide'

Warranted after constant saffron screeching from across the border.
Any news about shekh rashids 250 grams pao pao bhar ke nukes ? 🤣

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom