What's new

India’s Nuclear Weapons Exceed 200: Exacerbates Asian Nuclear Quagmire

I agree Capt Popeye. Sorry for getting carried away.
Look how the Indians are running away now when the muck of their inside has been exposed. Remember how they talked against Pakistan when a news about Pakistan's nuclear weapons to have gone up to 110 was printed by a gora newspaper.

I agree Capt Popeye. Sorry for getting carried away.
Look how the Indians are running away now when the muck of their inside has been exposed. Remember how they talked against Pakistan when a news about Pakistan's nuclear weapons to have gone up to 110 was printed by a gora newspaper.

Dude we have a policy, we do not like to blow our trumpet, specially when it comes to nukes. The following are the reasons.
1) We know it providers negative publicity at world stage, which can stop your nuclear deals :).
2) Our citizens do not feel insecure and needs assurance that minus nukes we would have been wiped out.

Whew..Just one guying waging "jihad" against India;) Seems we have dodged the bullet.

indianrabbit, thats exactly we Pakistanis need to understand - your double-speak. Thank you for agreeing that you guys double-speak as a government policy.

indianrabbit, thats exactly we Pakistanis need to understand - your double-speak. Thank you for agreeing that you guys double-speak as a government policy.

hmmm..With guys like you doing all the thinking in Pakistan, no wonder has hit the fan there. Hold on, I will google for this "double-speak"!

Tinu are you the Lahore-based analyst Khan A. Sufyan.???? Are you trying to get people read your articles? just wondering :undecided:

wow ... you guys have a sense of humour. honestly, I wish I knew this person - lahore based eh?

i dont want to read whole article please anyone tell me in short:lazy::thank_you2:;)

^^India bad blah blah...

Goddess named Shakti (seriously a goddess of power!)..bah blah

India bad blah blah..

Stupid indoo..blah blah..

There you have it!

4160678255_74f2702a16.jpg

Good, if its true, but i doubt it authenticity.
Anyway say hello to Strategic Forces Command general for me!!:coffee:

How come Indian defense establishment let an outsider count their nuclear stockpile?

Are they so bad in basic maths?:coffee:

So, do you think any other country lets analysists actually count their bombs? Its an estimate based on the production capacity of the the reactor (reactor size), estimated quantity required per weapon (based on the tested weapon size), rest is simple maths.

Back
Top Bottom