What's new

India president rejects Khalistani freedom fighter Davinder Pal Singh's....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is sikh's god??? idiot...ask any Sikh...there god is there Guru...and for your kind info the 1st Sikh Guru..Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a follower of Rama..hindu god...ever read Guru Granth Saheb?..word Ram is used in it many times as well...
Sikhs and Hindus are interlinked.

sikhs dont worship brahma,vishnu and ganesh and hanuman...talk sense

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

gurus are not their god my friend...
they worship one and only one rab..

ignore him.he is a troll.he thinks gurus are gods...he is an idiot who thinks he is wise

we indians killed 4000 sikhs in one night....are you blind?

has there been any such thing later 1984??
but shia sunni riots still exist and 4000 is just in pakistan..you have no idea about iraq-iran battle...
you have been proved to be a false flag many times here so please f*&* off :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

ignore him.he is a troll.he thinks gurus are gods...he is an idiot who thinks he is wise

as a matter of facts sikhs and jains do worship ganeshji...
thousands of sikhs visit Sidhivinayak in dadar everyday..

gurus are not their god my friend...
they worship one and only one rab..
Gurus were the ones who established the link between god and the normal Sikh...
And oye false flag...
Guru Granth Saheb uses the word "Ram" many times...a HINDU god..talk about that..not anyother Hindu god. ;)

You call me a troll?:lol:

has there been any such thing later 1984??
but shia sunni riots still exist and 4000 is just in pakistan..you have no idea about iraq-iran battle...
you have been proved to be a false flag many times here so please f*&* off :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

as a matter of facts sikhs and jains do worship ganeshji...
thousands of sikhs visit Sidhivinayak in dadar everyday..

sikhs dont worship ganesh,you are an idiot who knows nothing..shame on us indians if we killed 4000 people who were interlinked to us and we still arent giving them justice...the newer generation calls for indian punjab to become khalistan

sikhs dont worship ganesh,you are an idiot who knows nothing..shame on us indians if we killed 4000 people who were interlinked to us and we still arent giving them justice...the newer generation calls for indian punjab to become khalistan

hahaha...i dont think you have ever been to India :)
such a low life false flag you are :rofl:

bhaiya khalistan to lahor me hi banega .zaldi se pakistani punjab khalistanion ko de do unhone pehle hi tumhare 2 p-3c uda diye
hain:lol::sick:

well if we indians dont want to give justice to minorities then i am afriad our federation is at risk...Kashmir,Khalistan,A.P,Maoist insurgency in 250 districts,West Bengal wants to go with Bengladesh,,,Kerala and Tamil Nadu want a federation with Sri Lanka......picture is quite hopeless for us indians:agree:

well if we indians dont want to give justice to minorities then i am afriad our federation is at risk...Kashmir,Khalistan,A.P,Maoist insurgency in 250 districts,West Bengal wants to go with Bengladesh,,,Kerala and Tamil Nadu want a federation with Sri Lanka......picture is quite hopeless for us indians:agree:

i know you are not indian...but are you even earthian??? :rofl:

You are so funny admiral gorshkov. I always read whatever you post...your posts are so hilarious that I laugh to the fullest :smitten:

i know you are not indian...but are you even earthian??? :rofl:

by highlighting the kerala and tamil nadu you affirmed the rest of my case...thankyou..

by giving right of self determination to all our troubled states we can increase our GDP:tup:

Oye hoye! ki gal hai mundeya! Amazingly funny post lol

by highlighting the kerala and tamil nadu you affirmed the rest of my case...thankyou..

by giving right of self determination to all our troubled states we can increase our GDP:tup:

by highlighting specifically that part i showed that you do not know anything about india :rofl:
India's GDP is fine..you care about your own country's GDP :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom