What's new

India president rejects Khalistani freedom fighter Davinder Pal Singh's....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we indians should forgive and accept his mercy plea so that the confidence of sikh's is restored in the state...by dialogue we should settle all disputes with sikh's

Killing 9 people thats a lot of blood on his hands. Good decision in rejecting his plea.

Yea! Let's fight together for an independent Punjab! U tell me, which city should I bomb first, Chandigarh ya Amritsar? :azn:

i think we indians should forgive and accept his mercy plea so that the confidence of sikh's is restored in the state...by dialogue we should settle all disputes with sikh's

we have sikhs like MMS so sikhs are already confident..

PS:one who says "we Indians" is most definitely a false flag..

isn't it afzal guru who attacked parliament..i'm bit confused,can anyone clear

First of all who is this davinder singh???

Secondly, Everyone knows our govt. kills his own people..........what can be expected from them???

Are we expecting that they will simply hang titler and sajjan kumar???

Or fight case like a man for a cabinet minister in US court???

Nothing ,,,, gonna happen

Sikhs issues are not of importance in central govt. politics

Killing 9 people thats a lot of blood on his hands. Good decision in rejecting his plea.

Just a question.......what will you do if 3000 are killed in 2 days in national capital and no one is found guilty??? And suspects enjoys cabinet rank???? Biggest religious center is attacked and officially 400 pilgrims ( innocent ) are killed????

People get frustrated on small small things ........and that was not a small thing.......

First of all who is this davinder singh???

Secondly, Everyone knows our govt. kills his own people..........what can be expected from them???

Are we expecting that they will simply hang titler and sajjan kumar???

Or fight case like a man for a cabinet minister in US court???

Nothing ,,,, gonna happen

Sikhs issues are not of importance in central govt. politics

but it would outrage sikhs....riots could break in Chandigarh and Mohali...we should do something,before it is too late,,,,another 1984 is just around the corner if we don act

Just a question.......what will you do if 3000 are killed in 2 days in national capital and no one is found guilty??? And suspects enjoys cabinet rank???? Biggest religious center is attacked and officially 400 pilgrims ( innocent ) are killed????

People get frustrated on small small things ........and that was not a small thing.......

thanks i amg glad you are not living in denial like rest of our fellow indians on this forum...you very well know th 1984 sikh massacre has damaged the very foundation of our state

Indeed very sad

Khalistan belong to his peoples

and this will also increase the number of countries in south asia.

what is this then?
THE ROAD TO KHALISTAN: Police brutality

the dream of khalistan is still alive and its on facebook and everywhere.....such steps by govt would outrage sikh youth:agree:

the step is taken..lets see if execution does anything :)
you pakistanis have opened your mouth a lot of times and fell right on it many times :)
so dont do it this time :)

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

isn't it afzal guru who attacked parliament..i'm bit confused,can anyone clear

his plea is now on table of hon.president..

but it would outrage sikhs....riots could break in Chandigarh and Mohali...we should do something,before it is too late,,,,another 1984 is just around the corner if we don act

About chandigarh and mohali ........ Roits ????

Oh brother ....... Sikhs are minority in chandigarh .....not even 30 %

Repeat of 84 is not possible.........sikhs are more politically active now than before ...........not only in India but also in Canada ( many cabinet ministers are sikhs) , US ( a sikh lady is governor of a state) ...Uk etc..........

India wont do stupiditu as they did in 84 .......
I mean they killed 3000 to please Rajiv gandhi.......whom they want to please now????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom