What's new

India president rejects Khalistani freedom fighter Davinder Pal Singh's....

Status
Not open for further replies.
old rikshaw guy (false flag) on the roll in threads.

Aree bhai sahiab .... If work you get paid and vis a versa.......sikhs work and make money and enjoy life........why to jealous ........start working and live life king size.
Bjp was also in power........I wonder what they did for justice???

Exactly Sikhs and Punjabis work and enjoy ;) but if you are a sikh can you reaffirm our Pakistani friends if there is any hatred against India in you??

Exactly Sikhs and Punjabis work and enjoy ;) but if you are a sikh can you reaffirm our Pakistani friends if there is any hatred against India in you??

in the presence of tiki tiki tam tam sir do u think he will give a postive reply to you?

Aree bhai sahiab .... If work you get paid and vis a versa.......sikhs work and make money and enjoy life........why to jealous ........start working and live life king size.
Bjp was also in power........I wonder what they did for justice???

how many join army for payment??
sikhs are important part of our army..
what is congress government doing now?? it has sikh as a prime minister..should they not arrest and hang all those who did massacre??
bjp was in government just for 5 years friend...do you expect them to change India in just 5 years????

so u think india shouldnt export terrorism in the form of babber singh khalsa?

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

similiar style of worshipping?thats why we killed 4000 of them?and still no justice for them:what:

Oh yes...just visit golden temple in Amritsar...there are almost as many hindus as there are sikhs...we are brothers dude...84 was a mistake and trust me everyone in India repents it. We live peacefully today don't we?:azn:
Btw...how's your rickshaw going?? Facking false flag troll.

so u think india shouldnt export terrorism in the form of babber singh khalsa?

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

similiar style of worshipping?thats why we killed 4000 of them?and still no justice for them:what:

Nuts..........

That organisation was backed by Pakistan.
Thats why Khalistan movement died because it never remain indiginous........thanks to Pakistan .....punjab is in India.

And about Khalistan.......wont be possible without Pakistani side of Punjab and other areas that were under Maharaja ranjit singh ( Kashmir and Khyber)

Indeed very sad

Khalistan belong to his peoples

and this will also increase the number of countries in south asia.

Let us know when Pakistan is willing to let go of Lahore (I really find the name funny since I started taking french lessons ;) ) to become the capital of Khalistan. Then we will think about it..

Nuts..........

That organisation was backed by Pakistan.
Thats why Khalistan movement died because it never remain indiginous........thanks to Pakistan .....punjab is in India.

And about Khalistan.......wont be possible without Pakistani side of Punjab and other areas that were under Maharaja ranjit singh ( Kashmir and Khyber)

that would be impossbile,,,,,indian punjab would be sufficient for Khalistan and serve the need of sikh population in india....1984 massacre happened in india so we need to accomodate them not Pakistan:agree:

how many join army for payment??
sikhs are important part of our army..
what is congress government doing now?? it has sikh as a prime minister..should they not arrest and hang all those who did massacre??
bjp was in government just for 5 years friend...do you expect them to change India in just 5 years????

Note my words.....the moment a hindu or sikh or muslim becomes PM of India ......india will no longer be India.
India PM is PM of 1.2 billion not of a state or a religion

Oh yes...just visit golden temple in Amritsar...there are almost as many hindus as there are sikhs...we are brothers dude...84 was a mistake and trust me everyone in India repents it. We live peacefully today don't we?:azn:
Btw...how's your rickshaw going?? Facking false flag troll.

what is this then?
the dream is still alive

NeverForget84.com

http://www.neverforget84.com/1978-kanpur/shaheed-bhai-gurjeet-singh
Bhai Gurjeet Singh was a BA student in the DAV College Kanpur and was considered a good student as well as the NCC (National Cadet Core) Champion. He had received honours in the Jhansee camp as well as others.

The Shaheeds’ father, Sardar Joginder Singh had moved from village Vasr Gujarat (Pakistan) to Kanpur. The residents of village Vasr were all well known for their Patnhtic sentiments. Sardar Joginder Singh is a well-known personality in Kanpur where he is an SDO in the Defence Service.

When the protest march moved towards the Narkdhari Bhavan, Bhai Gurjeet Singh along with his friends was at the very front of the march and when the bullets began to rain down, he declared “I am not the son of a coward that I will step back. I am Sri Guru Gobind Singh’s son and I will go forward” And with this, he fell to the hail of bullets
Bhai Gurjeet Singh’s tattered body was, according to the post mortem, hit once in the head, once in the temple, on both sides of the torso, both sides of his legs. once in the chest and once in the chin.

why was our fellow indian gurjeet singh killed?:what:

First of all, most khalistani sikhs have been taken out of terrorist list. It will make their movement easier. This is a recent development(less than a month).
142 wanted terrorists removed from India's 'blacklist'

Secondly this khalistani guy was involved in injuring a high profile congress leader Maninderjit Singh Bitta apart from killing policemen.
Congress does not pardon those who kill their people. :)

And calling bhindranwale saint is equivalent to saying same about OB Laden. Only Bhindranwale was village idiot and laden was smart.

Lastly, there should be punishment for 1984, nobody will deny that.

that would be impossbile,,,,,indian punjab would be sufficient for Khalistan and serve the need of sikh population in india....1984 massacre happened in india so we need to accomodate them not Pakistan:agree:

Bheek de rahe ho kya....
Hum lenge toh pura khalistan he lenge.
Only 3000 were killed.........what about those 5 lakh killed in 47???

Na jee hum toh Lahore ko he capital banege.

Note my words.....the moment a hindu or sikh or muslim becomes PM of India ......india will no longer be India.
India PM is PM of 1.2 billion not of a state or a religion

Hindu and sikh both been PM of India, and India has not changed. I dont understand what you want to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom