What's new

India president rejects Khalistani freedom fighter Davinder Pal Singh's....

Status
Not open for further replies.
this step by the indian govt can spark a mutiny in our indian army....sikh regiment might defact....tiki tiki tam tam sir pls do something:frown:

About chandigarh and mohali ........ Roits ????

Oh brother ....... Sikhs are minority in chandigarh .....not even 30 %

Repeat of 84 is not possible.........sikhs are more politically active now than before ...........not only in India but also in Canada ( many cabinet ministers are sikhs) , US ( a sikh lady is governor of a state) ...Uk etc..........

India wont do stupiditu as they did in 84 .......
I mean they killed 3000 to please Rajiv gandhi.......whom they want to please now????

sir but those who butchered sikh men,women and children are still in the govt to this date and you know sikh moto is "never forget 1984"...who will provide justice to sikhs and when? they are a minority....this is why there is no justice for them in our india?

the step is taken..lets see if execution does anything :)
you pakistanis have opened your mouth a lot of times and fell right on it many times :)
so dont do it this time :)

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

his plea is now on table of hon.president..

State of denial cannot be changed.
On facebook and internet .......those are actually youth of punjab born after the troubled period of 80's .........and believe me Bindrawala is a saint not a militant for them

Baluchistan also belongs to only baloch people not pakistan you troll:angry:

we should maintain order in our house...what is this bullcrap?we killed and butchered 4000 sikh women and children and instead of giving them justice we are talking about Pakistan....are you an idiot?dont u feel ashamed when u see a fellow indian sikh?

On facebook and internet .......those are actually youth of punjab born after the troubled period of 80's .........and believe me Bindrawala is a saint not a militant for them

what about Babber Singh Khalsa?

this step by the indian govt can spark a mutiny in our indian army....sikh regiment might defact....tiki tiki tam tam sir pls do something:frown:

Ok that comment was funny indead....

Nothing gonna happen beleive me....
Just person like Simranjeet singh mann and organisation like Damdami taksal will do some darna etc for couple of days and then people will forget about it.

Never forget 84 is not a motto of sikhs...............
If we are going to forget what happened to us who gonna remember it????
Sikhs are not going to get justice.......may only God will do justice.

what about Babber Singh Khalsa?

As far I know Babbar khalsa international is militant outfit bassed in germany...........some of its leaders have been seen by people visiting Pakistan for pilgrimage.
This youth is not motivated or afiliated with any organisation.

why shouldn't they feel so?
i know how congress government brutally massacred innocent sikhs...
i hate congress for that...they are biggest hypocrites...
but who cares for these bloody congress people?
i am proud of my sikh brothers..they die for India and contribute to our progress in many ways...
but current condition of sikhs is far better than even most hindus...

we should maintain order in our house...what is this bullcrap?we killed and butchered 4000 sikh women and children and instead of giving them justice we are talking about Pakistan....are you an idiot?dont u feel ashamed when u see a fellow indian sikh?

hey false flag rd u remember me ?:lol:

I have many Sikh friends and i live in Ambala which is close to chandigarh
and 95% of my sikh friend hate bhindrawala and they want their bright future in India. they treat bhidawala not as a sikh but a separatist

i am proud of my sikh brothers..they die for India and contribute to our progress in many ways...

you are proud of sikh brothers but you not willing to support them in bringing those responsible for sikh massacre of 1984 before law...are u serious?
who will account for those rape of sikh women and burning cropses of sikh children and men and old?

Aree bhai sahiab .... If work you get paid and vis a versa.......sikhs work and make money and enjoy life........why to jealous ........start working and live life king size.
Bjp was also in power........I wonder what they did for justice???

Indeed very sad

Khalistan belong to his peoples

and this will also increase the number of countries in south asia.
well Indian sikhs or almost 99% of Indian sikhs don't want Khalistan...you can come here if you want to reaffirm or ask any Indian sikh on PDF. We live peacefully with eachother now..we have similar style of worshiping,shared history same culture same style of celebrating festivals exactly same style of marriages...hardly any difference is there.
Only some Canadian and American sikhs behave like Internet Khalistan warriors...but they live peacefully in Canada/USA...

Here in India sikhs and hindus are brothers.

As far I know Babbar khalsa international is militant outfit bassed in germany...........some of its leaders have been seen by people visiting Pakistan for pilgrimage.
This youth is not motivated or afiliated with any organisation.

so u think india shouldnt export terrorism in the form of babber singh khalsa?

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

well Indian sikhs or almost 99% of Indian sikhs don't want Khalistan...you can come here if you want to reaffirm or ask any Indian sikh on PDF. We live peacefully with eachother now..we have similar style of worshiping,shared history same culture same style of celebrating festivals exactly same style of marriages...hardly any difference is there.
Only some Canadian and American sikhs behave like Internet Khalistan warriors...but they live peacefully in Canada/USA...

Here in India sikhs and hindus are brothers.

similiar style of worshipping?thats why we killed 4000 of them?and still no justice for them:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom