What's new

India Is The World's Only Counter Weight To China

Pshhht! No offence but that's the biggest load of boll*cks! What about Mongolian invasion and Mogol empire.
The biggest empire of China is Mongol Empire of Chnengiz Khan. For more than 1000 years Mongols have invaded/conquered and ruled China. So there you go. :)

Mongol invasion of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mongol Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Plus what about couple of Japanese conquering whole of Manchuria?
What about 'Century of Humiliation'??

There is a saying in my language 'Kamala valo to pilu j dekhse.' Meaning "A guy with Jaundice will find everything yellow.' Which is not a reality. I can understand Short and weakly built Mongoloids feel inferior to Tall and strongly built Aryans so you have to be unnecessarily be aggressive to prove your point. Anyone who has read 'Of Mice and Man' would back me up here how Boss's son was eve ready to fight guys bigger than him just to prove that he was just as big as them. I understand what you must be going through, it's not your fault. loool :P

OOPS! Did I just stoop down to YOUR level? Oh well...... MINOR. :/

Sorry, if you want to talk about "tall and strongly built" I've already proved, though the mod deleted it due to "looking racist" that Chinese have greater heights, have superior physical strength and have greater mental capacity than Indians. We also have greater mental capacity than almost any race on earth, both in raw ability (IQ) and in the ability to apply it (PISA test). Only Singaporeans have a higher raw ability, but in PISA test results, China is #1.

And thank you for proving my point, that many Indians have an immense inferiority complex.

^^ This homo sapien has been living with the humiliating feeling that so many have been abusing him and his ilk racially. That includes almost all his fellow East Asians who call their ilk "weak, timid, coward, non muscular, midget, ill mannered, uncivilized" etc.

Now I personally don't think it should be applied to all Chinese or any racial group as a whole.

But his inferiority complex has overtaken him and he wants to get back at Indians with exactly what he has been made to suffer from. ;)

^^ This homo sapien has been living with the humiliating feeling that so many have been abusing him and his ilk racially. That includes almost all his fellow East Asians who call their ilk "weak, timid, coward, non muscular, midget, ill mannered, uncivilized" etc.

Now I personally don't think it should be applied to all Chinese or any racial group as a whole.

But his inferiority complex has overtaken him and he wants to get back at Indians with exactly what he has been made to suffer from. ;)

yes, and Indians are insulted daily by Pakistanis who they regard as a "failed state" :lol: when their own country is poorer than African dictatorships like Sudan and Congo. Now, I'm not going to talk about the obvious shortness of Indians, or their documented lower than average IQ, or their obvious lack of athletic ability, because I think that's racism. Instead, I'll talk about a very practical problem: how does can India control its population if their men cannot use condoms correctly?

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

Sorry, if you want to talk about "tall and strongly built" I've already proved, though the mod deleted it due to "looking racist" that Chinese have greater heights, have superior physical strength and have greater mental capacity than Indians. We also have greater mental capacity than almost any race on earth, both in raw ability (IQ) and in the ability to apply it (PISA test). Only Singaporeans have a higher raw ability, but in PISA test results, China is #1.

And thank you for proving my point, that many Indians have an immense inferiority complex.

Never realized Albert Einstein was Chinese. Thank you.

Can you please list me number of Nobel prize winners in physics, chemistry from China.

If they are not beating France, may be Chinese are shooting opium with their IQ.

yes, and Indians are insulted daily by Pakistanis who they regard as a "failed state" :lol: when their own country is poorer than African dictatorships like Sudan and Congo. Now, I'm not going to talk about the obvious shortness of Indians, or their documented lower than average IQ, or their obvious lack of athletic ability, because I think that's racism. Instead, I'll talk about a very practical problem: how does can India control its population if their men cannot use condoms correctly?

SO do you need it bigger for yourself.:lol: If you are looking desperately for bigger one let me know. :P

We have someone who will quench your thrist
greatkhali21fc.jpg

Off topic So now you want to compare penis sizes:rofl:

Male Narcissism: NewUrbanMale.Com

i dont care about penis size, maybe you care too much, you should see a doctor for that. homosexuality could get you killed in India. im only giving you a link to a BBC article.

This is not some Backward Islamic Country!

Banning Homo Sexuals was during the Victorian Era by the stupidity of the British!

It's Proven that Chinese have the Weakest Penis in the World! :lol:

And You are here to make our Fun! :)

i dont care about penis size, maybe you care too much, you should see a doctor for that. homosexuality could get you killed in India. im only giving you a link to a BBC article.

Can you pls behave like a senior member? let me know...

According to bbc article posted above the penis size may be less then international standard :cry:but that not a problem for Indian economic and military boom . so to counter China individually only India can stand due to its size of military and ofcourse available person for military service its . and the in quality side there too India advancing .
off topic what is the international size of penis ? :P ;)

You wouldn't care cos u have very "little" or not much to care about, also seems u have deduced using your very high IQ that i am a homo. :rofl:

We should have a neutral person read through the entire thread, and I explained my position on posts #89 and #91.

CONCLUSION:

Pakistan and India is in the same league as they are both REGIONAL POWERS. India is not a GREAT POWER or a SUPER POWER.

An example of a SUPER POWER IS AMERICA.
An example of a GREAT POWER IS CHINA.
Correction..
Example of great power : Pakistan
Example of super power : Pakistan
Example of a flourishing country: Pakistan
Example of rapidly developing country: Pakistan

Example of torn out country:India
Example of under growing country:India
Example of a small unimportant country:India
That soothes your a$$?
behappybigger.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Homosexuality kills in India?oo when? But i know one thing..
Demanding freedom kills in China!:cheesy:

The Chinese trolls forget that China is 91 on the HDI, lower than Domincan republic, Tonga, Fiji and Algeria.

They are also 91 on the per capita income, lower than Namibia, Peru and Dominica.

Their reality is not the same as their false egos.

and where does india stand on HDI and per capital income? want more humiliation? btw China ranks at 89, and India at pathetic 119 which just slightly higher than africa average`lol

A troll has come to the rescue of a fellow troll. Please enlighten me on this

Countries of the Third World - Nations Online Project

try to prove india is not 3rd world country first kid``then answer me this question.

Back
Top Bottom