What's new

India Is The World's Only Counter Weight To China

Look, let me put it this way. Americans only allow high IQ Indians to go to their country. The average IQ of Indian Americans is 112, higher than Chinese Americans and vastly higher than Indians in India. Chinese Americans and Chinese in China have the same IQ and higher than that of white Americans.

You do not behave like someone that has a high IQ, which is a prerequisite for admission to a US university as an international student on scholarship, and therefore, USCIS would bar you from the country.

A Higher IQ does not necessarily mean to negotiate with a person with a lower one since the person whom I debate with has only one viable option to visit a foreign country and its for studies, If this conversation has to be taken as a case scenario, then it certainly proves a lot about the laughable average IQ's of Chinese . Cant there be official visits in a foreign country?

Taking your own claim, there are various other ways to open up there education and research works in USA , The university I studied in had an MOU with the Harvard, there were students who went there to take up there Research works on Neural Science's ignoring all the above mentioned criteria s of a High IQ'd Chinese.

:lol: you have never been to the United States and have never talked to a Chinese person in your life. Why the lies? But Indians are very habitual liars. Even in Jaipur, the rickshaw driver will charge you 400 rupees instead of 60 just because you have a foreign face. And when you look at him like he's crazy, he says "THATS THE REAL PRICE!"

Do you realize that you are not helping in the discussion ? May be you are right or may be wrong.

But how is your experience about INDIANS related to india is/not being a counter weight to China.

ps : Most of us here do not like that forum BR much. All u guyz are doing is to turn this place into that only.

But that's the question, what makes you think there is an equilibrium between China and India. Clearly China has the upper hand, when it comes technology, economy, and education.

Maybe economy and technology wise China is superior right now but education? I don't think so.
Indian education is one of the toughest.

I came here when I was 8-9 years old I didn't have to learn ANYTHING in maths and science for the first 3-4 years on my studies. I'm not even making this up. My cousin still lives in India who is same age me, The things I learnt here in year 13, he learnt that in year 9. :)

And my dad sent me back home just study for one year and do SSCE [Year-10] and believe me it was a NIGHTMARE! 8 compulsory subjects, Each one harder that other, 3 languages. And don't even get me started on how hard was the maths and science.

In India students learn about sec, cot, and cosec from year 9, here they don't introduce anything other than sin, cos and tan until we come to the uni.

Even Japanese think Indian education system is better, in fact they sent a team to investigate what's the normal life of Indian students and how they cope up with so much burden.

Just youtube '2 million minutes' documentary It compared Indian-Chinese-American education systems.

China is a caste above India because China fought against colonialism for 150 years while India was occupied by two different civilizations for over 1000 years. That's why we are better at everything, and you are just a pretender to compare with us.

I have a bet here. Imagine this is still the Mongol rule in China. The total population of Mongols is like 100,000 or so. They have 60,000 warriors. Every city in China is having many times as many people. They have occupied a city and captured 20000-30000 of them.

They have 10000 Hong Wus in an open ground. Just a solitary Mongol guard sleeping is supposed to watch over all 10000 of them.

All of them know that tomorrow will be their last day, the Mongol cavalry will be practicing live war games with them. They will be made to hold the pikes and the Mongols will try and tear through the pikemen, taking them all.

How many Hong Wus will try to escape from the solitary sleeping Mongol guard?

How many will be tracked and used as a demonstration to deter the others?

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Pakistan does not need western aid money.

But India needs Western aid :

Last i checked pakistan was declared failed state, I never heard of pakistan being some sort of super duper power. please elaborate more if you can.

you need to grow up kid, a country which is hardly growing with pace of 2 %, asking for money here and thr is regional power for you ???

come on dude. whom you are trying to fool

India: A Failed State
http://thefinancialdaily.com/news/views-opinions/india-a-failed-state-52381.aspx

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/48053-india-failed-state-sham-secular-democracy.html

China is a caste above India because China fought against colonialism for 150 years while India was occupied by two different civilizations for over 1000 years. That's why we are better at everything, and you are just a pretender to compare with us.

Pshhht! No offence but that's the biggest load of boll*cks! What about Mongolian invasion and Mogol empire.
The biggest empire of China is Mongol Empire of Chnengiz Khan. For more than 1000 years Mongols have invaded/conquered and ruled China. So there you go. :)

Mongol invasion of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mongol Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Plus what about couple of Japanese conquering whole of Manchuria?
What about 'Century of Humiliation'??

There is a saying in my language 'Kamala valo to pilu j dekhse.' Meaning "A guy with Jaundice will find everything yellow.' Which is not a reality. I can understand Short and weakly built Mongoloids feel inferior to Tall and strongly built Aryans so you have to be unnecessarily be aggressive to prove your point. Anyone who has read 'Of Mice and Man' would back me up here how Boss's son was eve ready to fight guys bigger than him just to prove that he was just as big as them. I understand what you must be going through, it's not your fault. loool :P

OOPS! Did I just stoop down to YOUR level? Oh well...... MINOR. :/

HAFIZZ

PLZ EXPLAIN HOW INDIA with a $1.7 trillion GDP and forex of over $300 billion can be a failed state.

while the rest of the developed world battles in recession at 1% annual growth india is sprinting at nearly 8%

8% of $1.7 billion is like $150 billion will be added to indian GDP in 12 months. (thats nearly the entire PAKISTAN GDP ANNUALLY) AND TEN X THE PAKISTAN FOREX RESERVE.

Infact i thin k there is more GDP and wealth in NEW DELHI ALONE THAN entire pakistani country.

" so whose a failed state"

Pshhht! No offence but that's the biggest load of boll*cks! What about Mongolian invasion and Mogol empire.
The biggest empire of China is Mongol Empire of Chnengiz Khan. For more than 1000 years Mongols have invaded/conquered and ruled China. So there you go. :)

Mongol invasion of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mongol Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Plus what about couple of Japanese conquering whole of Manchuria?
What about 'Century of Humiliation'??

There is a saying in my language 'Kamala valo to pilu j dekhse.' Meaning "A guy with Jaundice will find everything yellow.' Which is not a reality. I can understand Short and weakly built Mongoloids feel inferior to Tall and strongly built Aryans so you have to be unnecessarily be aggressive to prove your point. Anyone who has read 'Of Mice and Man' would back me up here how Boss's son was eve ready to fight guys bigger than him just to prove that he was just as big as them. I understand what you must be going through, it's not your fault. loool :P

OOPS! Did I just stoop down to YOUR level? Oh well...... MINOR. :/
LOL.... Mongol dynasty ended in China in 1368. It (Mughal) continued in India until the British Raj. :lol:

And at least the Mongols are Mongoloids like us. They must have treat Indians even worse.

LOL.... Mongol dynasty ended in China in 1368. It (Mughal) continued in India until the British Raj. :lol:

He is weak in history, much like everything else.

He doesn't know that Mughals were just ruling Delhi for more than a 100 years before the British rule.

Then, he is not expected to.

And at least the Mongols are Mongoloids like us. They must have treat Indians even worse.

Those "uncooked barbarians" certainly didn't give you any concessions because you were also "Mongoloids" like them.

Some horrible stories of their occupation of China out there.

lol, Just because Hillary Clinton think India is a global power does not make India a global power!
India is not a Great Power. Indians comparing themselves to China! :rolleyes::D
Next thing you know INDIANS will be comparing themselves to America. :rolleyes:;):lol:

India is considered to be a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, and Indians are trying to compete with China?

lol, Just because Hillary Clinton think India is a global power does not make India a global power!
Next thing you know INDIANS will be comparing themselves to America. :rolleyes:;):lol:

India is considered to be a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, and Indians are trying to compete with China?
yes because we can't compete or compare with pakistan. Pakistan it self a real super power, and it can win against US also. Why always fingering in indian matters. Hold ur own flag and talk about your country. Target should be high that's why china.

Just because Hillary Clinton thinks India is a global power does not make India a global power ! But Just because Pakshah says India is a 3rd world country, does make India a 3rd world country ?? Now whose words have more weight ? Hillary Clinton's or Pakshah's ??

BTW, do you even know the meaning of 3rd world country ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom