What's new

India’s Nuclear Weapons Exceed 200: Exacerbates Asian Nuclear Quagmire

I agree sir, time to kick India in the butt.
You see this is the reason, regional trade with India is the lowest in the world in any co-joined region. Not that people are afraid of you, it is just that India is so intransigent that - koi tum logon ke mun nahin lagna chahta.

I agree Capt Popeye. Sorry for getting carried away.
Look how the Indians are running away now when the muck of their inside has been exposed. Remember how they talked against Pakistan when a news about Pakistan's nuclear weapons to have gone up to 110 was printed by a gora newspaper.

On the same note I saw even Pakistanis were celebrating in the forum that Pakistani stockpile is even double of India,and is ahead of even UK now,just like being desperate to see the name somewhere.

We dont celebrate in case of our stockpile because of our NFU policy,even if have a 1000 nukes,we will not be one to use it first.

On the same not I dont consider India have more than 50 nukes in hand at present,accumulating such devices r not our strategy but maturing it is.

One more thing is that if u have a big stockpile of fissile material u dont need to have a big arsenal of weapons,India have enough industrial base to convert that fissile material into warheads if situation arises.

A report by David Albright estimated that by end of 1999 India had 4,200 kg of reactor grade plutonium which is enough to build 1,000 nuclear weapons.
By the end of 2004, he estimates India had 445 kilograms of weapon grade plutonium which is enough for around 85 nuclear weapons.

If that is infact true,we r not worried due to our small arsenal of warheads.

In Sep 2010, Sunil Das Gupta while speaking on his new book launch ceremony, titled, “Arming Without Aiming: India’s Military Modernization”, said that, “I think it would be disastrous, if India squanders its money on that white elephant of a weapons system, the Arihant, which is a seagoing, nuclear powered, nuclear weapons delivery vessel. The book and my own view is I’m really quite skeptical about the Arihant as a practical weapon. They may make one demonstration model of it, but I doubt if they’ll go beyond that.
The question arises, has Indian government capped the enrichment for nuclear weapon programme on American insistence and nuclear deal with America. I don’t think so. That is why Pakistan and China needs to remain cognizant of Indian chaanakiyan ways.

We r hungry for energy and we need energy to improve our economy,and we need to eradicate poverty...
We don't want nukes more than 100(Man 100 is tooo much...just see wat happened to japan 1945 nuked cities,it was just 0.001 KT)

We reprocess the spent fuel and use it for energy...
Don't spread false facts...

Pakistan is increasing ur nukes,u increase no problem,why do u want to bring us in???
We have around 100-110..thats it..

And the Akula we r getting is attack submarine,it cant launch ballistic missiles

Ah Indians the peace-niks. This is a new one.
Even if India is getting th NATO named Akula, this sub can also launch 6000-7000 kilometer range cruise missiles. However, the attack sub NATO named Akula is far more dangerous for Pakistan than the ballistic missile Russian named Akula. The fact that Russians are giving you these nuke subs is a big violation of non-proliferation regimes. Pak Navy needs to prepare itself against such offensive Indian nuclear platforms and need sea based nuclear mines to counter these subs.

Ah Indians the peace-niks. This is a new one.
Even if India is getting th NATO named Akula, this sub can also launch 6000-7000 kilometer range cruise missiles. However, the attack sub NATO named Akula is far more dangerous for Pakistan than the ballistic missile Russian named Akula. The fact that Russians are giving you these nuke subs is a big violation of non-proliferation regimes. Pak Navy needs to prepare itself against such offensive Indian nuclear platforms and need sea based nuclear mines to counter these subs.

mate leasing a nuclear submarine is not a violation of NPT or MTCR. i suggest u read before u talk.

lol sea based nuclear mines. thanx for making my day.

Yes sir, this is the irony. When it suits you, it is not proliferation and when it does not suit you it is. Sea based land mines exist and they have a particular name which I am forgetting - I suggest you read before you laugh. :)

Yes sir, this is the irony. When it suits you, it is not proliferation and when it does not suit you it is. Sea based land mines exist and they have a particular name which I am forgetting - I suggest you read before you laugh. :)

Dude,they r not leasing us their nuclear weapons or missiles...!!!!
its just a submarine with nuclear reactor as power source...nothing else...
They cant even sell us missiles more than >300Km range,MTCR treaty...

How can one strike targets as far as 1000 Km with this nuclear sub which does not have any missiles greater than 300 km range???

and russia is not violating any treaty and nor we r

Read the article sir. It quotes previous Indian Prime Minister IK Gujral who himself explained that he as an ambassador in Moscow asked Admiral Gorshkov to provide India with a nuclear submarine and long range sub launched ballisitc missiles. And oh - does anybody agree that they violate an international regime - no, nobody does. Enough material is available on the net which gives graphic details of Russian help in providing long range - more than 300 kilometer range - cruise missiles. Where did you get Brahmos from - chandni chowk ? - And when after some time you have Brahmos technology based longer range missile - you will proudly say - our great scientists have made it. My Foot. Oho - you are a TALL BOY - lot of distance between the knee and the brain

If only the Government of India was so far sighted and desirous of such plans and not leave it to the imagination of self-frustrated writers.. we could have not only been invulnerable but also a developed country by now. :lol:

You Pakistanis seriously over estimate MMS and his Owner.

If MMS is the Sikh gentleman you are talking about and the owner is the Italian mama mia ... beauty in diversity. What else can I say.

Read the article sir. It quotes previous Indian Prime Minister IK Gujral who himself explained that he as an ambassador in Moscow asked Admiral Gorshkov to provide India with a nuclear submarine and long range sub launched ballisitc missiles. And oh - does anybody agree that they violate an international regime - no, nobody does. Enough material is available on the net which gives graphic details of Russian help in providing long range - more than 300 kilometer range - cruise missiles. Where did you get Brahmos from - chandni chowk ? - And when after some time you have Brahmos technology based longer range missile - you will proudly say - our great scientists have made it. My Foot. Oho - you are a TALL BOY - lot of distance between the knee and the brain

No one talks or doesn't have any problem with this lease coz this not a proliferation!!

Or u trying to say,we have Bribed all the nations in this world or all the PM of all nations are RAW agents ??:rofl:
BTW,Brahmos range is just 290Km

Yeah,we have Shaurya Hypersonic with 1000Km Boostglider missile.....Already tested succesfully.....
It would be used on Akula..

oh and post reported

Ha ha ha ... enjoy it as long as it lasts. Sooner than later Pakistan will also have it aur phir proliferation ki mirchen lagen gi. :chilli:

So Pakistan tested a multi-tube launched tactical nuclear weapon carrying ballistic missile. Some of the answers to increasing Indian nuclear stockpile are being gradually revealed. The photograph also gives an impression that this type of missile may also be used in anti-ballistic missile defence in terminal defence format.

Noam Chomsky recently said that .....

It is a “joke” when US talks about giving aid for civilian nuclear facilities in India. “The aid for the civilian nuclear use can be easily transferred to military use. By granting India the right to import US nuclear technology, it has not only allowed India to freely develop nuclear weapons, the US has also violated the nuclear non-proliferation treaty,” he says.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom