What's new

Imran Khan !!!

Let's have a lunch.....

FlN-XICXoAI-LoS

I was just on the phone discussing stuff with a friend of mine and she was telling me about all sorts of perverted incidents that are now commonplace. Bata store clerks groping girls, men pulling out their dicks and sliding them across the hood of a female driven car on a traffic light and no one cares or stops it. Mullah bought to teach Quran molesting a girl - and Pakistanis have the guile to call India with rape references

Such perverts can be found just about anywhere, and those dragging their members across car hoods may make for an interesting dashcam video or two, but the real scary perversions in Pakistani society are the kinds portrayed in serial dramas as everyday normalcy, if they are fair depictions. Those sicknesses are the ones that are society-wide that are destroying the fabric, slowly and surely.

Last edited:
Two polio drops may be given to the government. as it is unable to stand on feet since 8 months...

FlPO_SuXkAE3QiO

I have a question for you:… are you married ?? I mean as much as I try to avoid you like a plague I had a thought in my head as to who else suffers from your presence and thinking other than me ….

Are you divorce lawyer or run a matrimonial service?

Do you adhere to concept of suffrage for just women or men too?

Do you believe marriage is some unavoidable plague too?

Back
Top Bottom