What's new

Bajwa told me in many briefings that we don't have oil in our tanks: Imran Khan

Pakistan Army unfortunately is a Army of Lions led by Haram khor Sheep's.

Imran Khan found General Bajwa so much pro for democracy and competent that he gave him not one, not two but three year extension.

It is hard to believe his words at least on Gen Bajwa because he only started to criticize him when IK govt was lost.

Sure PDM etc might be worse than IK and he is the lesser evil at the moment but we should scrutinize all parties without exception including PTI.

At least that is my opinion.
Khan knew he cant do anything against these holy cows so he want to fullfill his greed by offering him extension

Tanks have no oil for war with india so now they are using these tanks to protect DHA
Lanat ho khuda ki in lantion par

i totally agree, if Bajwa was a thorn and a problem than he should have been like that since start, for reference good ol Usman Buzdar was/is incompetent from the get go, another point is that this bashing started AFTER bajwa retired before that mir jaffar and mir sadiq was said to be shahbaz and nawaz

qaul aur fael mai buhat farkh hai ... munafqat lagti hai mujhay

Are you dumb or born this way?

Buzdar is an HONEST and RELIABLE man. that is what pakistan needs ATM, to STOP CORRUPTION FROM THE TOP.

Other options were all either land mafia Aleem Khan types.

Who would you Pick?? Land mafia or a

Bajwa is a kutta ka bacha balka kutta to phir wafadar hota ha yeh sala to kisi suar ka bacha ha but why did IK choose to give him extension? Ik is as much at fault here as harami Bajwa is.
That is a valid point and IK was wrong then but Bajwa was a scumbag. It's entirely possible he said all this to shape the govt' opinion because he was making deals with India behind the scenes. Eventually things would have come out and the blame for selling Kashmir would fall on the politicians. So, the best case for bajwa would have been to convince IK beforehand so he doesn't get confrontational with him and out him and rather, tries to defend the deals
Imran Khan found General Bajwa so much pro for democracy and competent that he gave him not one, not two but three year extension.

It is hard to believe his words at least on Gen Bajwa because he only started to criticize him when IK govt was lost.

Sure PDM etc might be worse than IK and he is the lesser evil at the moment but we should scrutinize all parties without exception including PTI.

Imran Khan was ready to give him another extension, he publically advocated another extension to Bajwa, according to ISI chief, PTI never refuted this, Imran Khan offered Bajwa life-time extension. Why we should believe Imran now??

Agreed IK is not too different in not having any confidence of mine just as any and all in PDM. I don't however see PDM better than PTI.
Imran Khan was ready to give him another extension, he publically advocated another extension to Bajwa, according to ISI chief, PTI never refuted this, Imran Khan offered Bajwa life-time extension. Why we should believe Imran now??

Last edited:
20230426_132103.jpg

It's a very important point. If Bajwa was so bad - why did he keep a hold of him? Why did he extend him? It is a black mark on his judgement or worse still morals.

Back
Top Bottom