What's new

Imran tells JIT he has no evidence against Gen Faisal Naseer (whom he calls Dirty Harry)

FeminineDismalCormorant-mobile.jpg

That is problem with Imran khan and imranistan. They love spouting crap with allegations left and right and expect the awaam to believe without concrete evidences. That is dangerously slope to slippery. The person who lacks reliability cannot be trusted.

Well technically this isn't a baseless accusation, he just chose to hide his sources.

Our military apparatus has a big big leak inside.

Read Murad Saeed's statement before the JIT, he recalled how Arshad Sharif was being leaked info by people within the military regarding what was going to be done against him, and then furthermore, UAE authorities also distrusted the Pakistanis (that in itself is a slap on our face but let's come to that later).

So you don't think IK would be having sources within? I've seen retired Brigadiers of 10 years know what was served in the tea break at GS branch, what to say of IK, or heck even Faiz Hameed.
That is not acceptable. If you are not willing to name source while levelling allegations left and right, that is how the soup is staged and how the nation is compromised security-wise.

If he is not willing to reveal the name of source, then he shouldn't have accused in the first place. He is rightly kicked out for encouraging paranoia that doesn't help the awaam which is on downward to civil war.

Bhojeets (cause its not Foj, its a Bhojh on Pakistani people, pimps) are worse than actual Pajeeets
come on, you know imran khan is stupid as f*kc and he's thrown in the gutter for good, El hamdoulilah----This *** hole has brainwashed all "youthias", and begging army on the other side

Imran Khan should make it clear then, that he won't share proof because he believes his sources will be targeted or whatever reason he has, what if tomorrow he backtracks. He instead makes many accusations, like the 35 punctures and then backs off, accuses others of being Usa agents but PTI would do the same, accused police of rigging elections and demands army at polling stations, now army is accused of rigging. His government was removed because he lost the majority but he blames the army who bought him to power, during darnas he encouraged army to remove NS but now is blaming the same people for his condition.

After you wrote all that, why would you or anyone else ever support this idiot??
I have a long record in PDF of being careful in accusing people with labels Maybe a few times some harsh words here and there. But I don't call people 'traitors' or 'corrupt' or 'Lifafa [compromised] journalists' etc, etc. Those words would require proof--or at least reading from various viewpoints considerably before I could reasonably deduce my own conclusions.
In case of Imran Khan--it took me a while--a long while-- before I concluded that he is a liar, a 'makkaar', a follower of Goebbels and Machiavelli, a Narcist but above all those adjectives, a very stupid person.
Some 'Chitrols' and a few days in a real prison would probably help this guy. Maybe not.

pakistani newspapers are controlled by the establishment, they are doing their bidding, if they actually wrote a criticism of army and defended Khan, they would also disappear like Imran Riaz Khan.

come on, you know imran khan is stupid as f*kc and he's thrown in the gutter for good, El hamdoulilah----This *** hole has brainwashed all "youthias", and begging army on the other side

How many Papa John's franchises did Bajwa promise you? lol

After you wrote all that, why would you or anyone else ever support this idiot??
I have a long record in PDF of being careful in accusing people with labels Maybe a few times some harsh words here and there. But I don't call people 'traitors' or 'corrupt' or 'Lifafa [compromised] journalists' etc, etc. Those words would require proof--or at least reading from various viewpoints considerably before I could reasonably deduce my own conclusions.
In case of Imran Khan--it took me a while--a long while-- before I concluded that he is a liar, a 'makkaar', a follower of Goebbels and Machiavelli, a Narcist but above all those adjectives, a very stupid person.
Some 'Chitrols' and a few days in a real prison would probably help this guy. Maybe not.

Because he was the best option for us, we wanted someone new in politics, with new ideas, someone challenging the old guards, bringing reforms, changes. He did alot of good things but made some blunders and is suffering for it. Regarding backtracking, which politician doesn't, NS, SS, Zardari are the most corrupt, they backtrack always. I was trying to make a point that IK needs to change his strategy, why mention names when you will backtrack later, he also needs to bring in clean politics, criticise on economy policies and no personal attacks, no false propaganda politics because people are seeing through it, the establishment is very serious at the moment so he needs to be careful. If he is intelligent then he should learn from his mistakes and come back strong.

I really wish we had more options to choose from than the same old PmlN, PPP, Pmlq, Mqm, JUI, ANP type of political parties. We need political parties who follow an ideology and stick with it, a party who wants reforms should have a clear manifesto for reforms, a clear list of goals etc. So when they backtrack we would know.

When is the PDF party forming?

Imran Khan is a pet boy of US these days, he is begging them for a sympathy letter against these army officers and irony is at the same time he is begging for a meeting with same army officers.

kissi ke mathay pe chutia ne likha hota

That is not acceptable. If you are not willing to name source while levelling allegations left and right, that is how the soup is staged and how the nation is compromised security-wise.

If he is not willing to reveal the name of source, then he shouldn't have accused in the first place. He is rightly kicked out for encouraging paranoia that doesn't help the awaam which is on downward to civil war.

So basically what you are saying is that the whole of journalism industry should be closed down since they do not give sources?

Agr itna hi shauq hai evidence ka, to why not let an FIR be registered and make IK present any evidence he has in court? Why run away from the court then?

So basically what you are saying is that the whole of journalism industry should be closed down since they do not give sources?

Agr itna hi shauq hai evidence ka, to why not let an FIR be registered and make IK present any evidence he has in court? Why run away from the court then?
Yes. At the wrong hands, these journalism can prove to be cancer for the worlds and already have. Staged the coup, false revolutions and character assassination about the government on falsified datas and beyond.

Allegations Without evidences, it is anarchy.

If they won't present any avidence, they have to pay heavy penalties.

forced the jit to stop investigation at gun point and then why don't you have evidence?

rip constitution.

Back
Top Bottom