What's new

Imran tells JIT he has no evidence against Gen Faisal Naseer (whom he calls Dirty Harry)

All these PTI pajeets will still defend the bastad who disown them after 9 may :lol:
Bhojeets (cause its not Foj, its a Bhojh on Pakistani people, pimps) are worse than actual Pajeeets

Bhojeets (cause its not Foj, its a Bhojh on Pakistani people, pimps) are worse than actual Pajeeets
Khotan K bachay baray ho k shair na bantay.

Imran Khan Bajwa ki product ha. Woh kaisay AJ inquilabi ho gaya? His 3.5 year tenture was a disaster. Now after the floods and all, he is only creating chaos, while another incompetent govt coalition rules, giving him more fuel to put down the pyre.

FyeHpSXWwAE6YMw

This is very simple, accuse anyone and than say I will present evidence to UN only, he has about a dozen cases of defamation against him and from him, some are we waiting:

Fyf0__tWIAYCdlC

He is living good life in jail with full protection .. lolll .... still no case registered ... lolll

031830201133dd2.png

Case is registered, but Imran Khan wanted to include the names of gen Faisal, ISI Chief and COAS without presenting any evidence. How can a country allow to level baseless allegations against its top military leadership??

why are you posting same twice, i already replied you. why don't you look into that reply.

i tried to make you understand in my previous post but every time you prove to be a "kunwey ka mandak"

live with it.

This is very simple, accuse anyone and than say I will present evidence to UN only, he has about a dozen cases of defamation against him and from him, some are we waiting:

Fyf0__tWIAYCdlC

Case is registered, but Imran Khan wanted to include the names of gen Faisal, ISI Chief and COAS without presenting any evidence. How can a country allow to level baseless allegations against its top military leadership??
Not only IK but a 10 years old kid would have believed that someone very powerful was behind the assassination planning when we saw whole media was airing the attackers pre planned statement live on TV .
BC konsy country ma aisa hota ha zara batao ?? We have witnessed many murderers shouting at the spot but never ever witnessed the way SHO of wazirabad planned this drama and provided the confession statement of the assassinator to some lifafa journalists and pro fouji TVs only

Fyf0__tWIAYCdlC

Which evidence rana sana ullah has provided to Islamabad police for registering murder case against imran khan which is being registered after the 10 minutes of murder ??

Khotan K bachay baray ho k shair na bantay.

Imran Khan Bajwa ki product ha. Woh kaisay AJ inquilabi ho gaya? His 3.5 year tenture was a disaster. Now after the floods and all, he is only creating chaos, while another incompetent govt coalition rules, giving him more fuel to put down the pyre.
Aor bajwa kis ki product ha ? Wik choty sa USA k official ka chota sa kutta ? :lol: lakh de lanat boot lickers pr :lol:

Last edited:
anyone can be named in FIR on basis of suspicion only, and the police then has to investigate. was faisal naseer allowed to be named in the FIR? and did the police take him into custody and investigate?

Fyf0__tWIAYCdlC

a JIT made of thugs who are part of it only wanted Imran to present proofs so they can destroy it.

Everyday I find our Army worst than I thought a day before, a bunch or murderers. Saddam only had allegations but it seems like our Generals took note of those allegations and implemented it as their policy. What these generals forgot that Saddam was US's pet boy for a long time until he served his purpose. Once Afghanistan stands on its feet and US find no purpose for our generals then U.S. itself might take them to war crime tribunal. Our Generals surely know that making Laws as needed which they are doing in Pakistan, U.S. invented it. The best part, If Nawaz Sherif comes to power with General's help....he is the one who will do with the help of Abblis if he could.

Imran Khan is a pet boy of US these days, he is begging them for a sympathy letter against these army officers and irony is at the same time he is begging for a meeting with same army officers.

JIT: Then why (you) levelled allegations?

Imran: Someone told me.
he is simply refusing to reveal his sources. simple.

btw, it is the right of any citizen to name someone in FIR. he should be allowed to name faisal naseer.

Imran Khan is a pet boy of US these days, he is begging them for a sympathy letter against these army officers and irony is at the same time he is begging for a meeting with same army officers.
begging is a big word for someone who supports mian shb the bhagorra.

@muhammadhafeezmalik. Fake farmer, Imran Khan is in Pakistan and fighting. Where is namak harami Nawaz Sharif? Khan is in HIS country!View attachment 934307

A very good point actually.

Had the govt and namaloom afrad allowed the registration of an FIR, there wouldn't have been a need for this JIT and IK would have been culpable in front of a court.

If he had already presented evidence, then what is the job of the police then? Unhon nay laddoo khanay hain?

You don't need troves of evidence for an FIR.

Please help Imran Khan so he can present some the evidence before JIT.

BTW, police has gathered all the evidence and they are presenting that to the courts regularly.
What a joker,He should be sorry about the deaths Of protesters instead of providing fake and concocted evidence..
WHO OWNS JINNAH HOUSE? Why does Corp commanders resided in the Jinnah House?
In other countries historical places are protected and open for public viewing.
While this is all pre planned by the estate and their minions Imran Khan has always been peaceful unlike your Ppp and Pmln + Fatso.

Back
Top Bottom