What's new

Imran tells JIT he has no evidence against Gen Faisal Naseer (whom he calls Dirty Harry)

muhammadhafeezmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Imran tells JIT he has no evidence against Gen Faisal​

When asked why he accused DGC, PTI chief says someone informed him​

1079814_8852765_Imran_akhbar.jpg

Security personnel use bullet proof shields to protect former prime minister Imran Khan (C) as he arrives at the high court in Islamabad on March 27, 2023. — AFP/File

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan Monday admitted that neither had Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) DGC Maj Gen Faisal Naseer threatened him directly nor does he have any evidence to substantiate his allegations against him.

Imran Khan said this in a signed statement before the Joint Investigation Team (JIT) probing his allegations against top military officials.

The JIT session was held at office of Islamabad Police DIG (operations) for FIR no 255/23, registered in Ramna Police Station against Imran Khan. The JIT told Imran contents of the FIR and video clips were shown to him in which he levelled baseless allegations against the ISI DGC for torture, plan of killing him and others where he alleged the DGI and Army Chief.

The PTI chief owned all the contents of the clips.

Following questions were asked from Imran:

JIT: Do (you) own clips?

Imran: Yes.

JIT: Do u have any proof of your allegations you can present?

Imran: No.

JIT: Do Gen Faisal directly threatened you?

JIT: Then why (you) levelled allegations?

Imran: Someone told me.

JIT: Any proof or evidence you have?

JIT: Why you named DGI?

Imran: He did press conference.

JIT: Have you met Gen Faisal?

JIT: To whom you say Dirty Harry?

Imran: Gen Faisal.

After the question-answer session Imran Khan said: “I own all my (video) clips, now I need to go.”

The JIT proceedings were recorded on paper and got signed by Imran Khan.

Will Imran apologise to Gen Faisal for leveling baseless accusations??

Well technically this isn't a baseless accusation, he just chose to hide his sources.

Our military apparatus has a big big leak inside.

Read Murad Saeed's statement before the JIT, he recalled how Arshad Sharif was being leaked info by people within the military regarding what was going to be done against him, and then furthermore, UAE authorities also distrusted the Pakistanis (that in itself is a slap on our face but let's come to that later).

So you don't think IK would be having sources within? I've seen retired Brigadiers of 10 years know what was served in the tea break at GS branch, what to say of IK, or heck even Faiz Hameed.

Security personnel use bullet proof shields to protect former prime minister Imran Khan (C) as he arrives at the high court in Islamabad on March 27, 2023. — AFP/File

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan Monday admitted that neither had Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) DGC Maj Gen Faisal Naseer threatened him directly nor does he have any evidence to substantiate his allegations against him.

Imran Khan said this in a signed statement before the Joint Investigation Team (JIT) probing his allegations against top military officials.

The JIT session was held at office of Islamabad Police DIG (operations) for FIR no 255/23, registered in Ramna Police Station against Imran Khan. The JIT told Imran contents of the FIR and video clips were shown to him in which he levelled baseless allegations against the ISI DGC for torture, plan of killing him and others where he alleged the DGI and Army Chief.

After the question-answer session Imran Khan said: “I own all my (video) clips, now I need to go.”

Some one should advise Imran to not to use that balti type bulletproof shield , that does not match the image he had in the eyes of worldwide audience which admired him like a fearless lion .

Well technically this isn't a baseless accusation, he just chose to hide his sources.

Our military apparatus has a big big leak inside.

Read Murad Saeed's statement before the JIT, he recalled how Arshad Sharif was being leaked info by people within the military regarding what was going to be done against him, and then furthermore, UAE authorities also distrusted the Pakistanis (that in itself is a slap on our face but let's come to that later).

So you don't think IK would be having sources within? I've seen retired Brigadiers of 10 years know what was served in the tea break at GS branch, what to say of IK, or heck even Faiz Hameed.

If Gen Faisal Naseer choose to sue Imran Khan, who would be the winner??

Good move, no need to present any tiny bit of evidence to this JIT. If IK has proofs, he should hold onto them till the time when we could hope of getting justice. This ain't the time to show your cards.

There is enough evidence for the trial of army chief , ISI chief and general Faisal Nazir.
They pre planted 9th May agitation and harassed thousands of peaceful marchers,many were abducted in the reign of terror.They must be held accountable with government who slaughtered 27-40 people.
I’m really surprised that no one mentioned about the deaths of Zilay Shah, Arshad Sharif and other.

There is enough evidence for the trial of army chief , ISI chief and general Faisal Nazir.
They pre planted 9th May agitation and harassed thousands of peaceful marchers,many were abducted in the reign of terror.They must be held accountable with government who slaughtered 27-40 people.
I’m really surprised that no one mentioned about the deaths of Zilay Shah, Arshad Sharif and other.

Please help Imran Khan so he can present some the evidence before JIT.

BTW, police has gathered all the evidence and they are presenting that to the courts regularly.

Whoever has an evidence will end like Arshad Sharif

My simple Question if he had given his source and proof , Then what would have happened? Do you really believe that JIT has enough power to question Faisal Naseer? Do you really think he would be held responsible for his action under current leadership? Whats the point of this JIT?

My simple Question if he had given his source and proof , Then what would have happened? Do you really believe that JIT has enough power to question Faisal Naseer? Do you really think he would be held responsible for his action under current leadership? Whats the point of this JIT?

I don't know if IK has proof or not, he did claim he has proof but denied it at JIT. Regardings sources discloser, they all will be arrested and jailed so he needs to keep them secret.

Whoever has an evidence will end like Arshad Sharif

They will definitely go after the sources.

I don't know if IK has proof or not, he did claim he has proof but denied it at JIT. Regardings sources discloser, they all will be arrested and jailed so he needs to keep them secret.

They will definitely go after the sources.
Does this JIT has any credibility i mean if he had given his source then what would have happened? Lets just assume he gives them all the proof and his source then what? Judges have the ultimate say in any lawful or even decent country but what's happening in here. One judge is sitting next to two most corrupt people in Parliament same judge who is also controversial and this man is going to be the next Chief Justice, Do you see the level of hypocrisy here.

Does this JIT has any credibility i mean if he had given his source then what would have happened? Lets just assume he gives them all the proof and his source then what? Judges have the ultimate say in any lawful or even decent country but what's happening in here. One judge is sitting next to two most corrupt people in Parliament same judge who is also controversial and this man is going to be the next Chief Justice, Do you see the level of hypocrisy here.

Don't know which JIT you are referring
Additional Inspector General of Special Branch (Punjab) Zulfiqar Hameed is the head of the JIT, Islamabad Police’s deputy inspector general (headquarters) and one official each from the Inter-Services Intelligence, MIilitary Intelligence, and the Intelligence Bureau are its members.

If it is not a credible JIT why Imran Khan is appearing before it??

Don't know which JIT you are referring
Additional Inspector General of Special Branch (Punjab) Zulfiqar Hameed is the head of the JIT, Islamabad Police’s deputy inspector general (headquarters) and one official each from the Inter-Services Intelligence, MIilitary Intelligence, and the Intelligence Bureau are its members.

If it is not a credible JIT why Imran Khan is appearing before it??
And if you think its going to bring any result my friend then you are naïve. I can understand your love for PDM as seen by your previous post ,can u answer me this if he gave the proof and its implicating Gen Naseer do you really think they are going to achieve anything? What's the point of burning one source which can be used again for nothing? If you really think IG has balls to go and ask General Naseer some tough questions then my friend we have been living in two different Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom