What's new

Imran tells JIT he has no evidence against Gen Faisal Naseer (whom he calls Dirty Harry)

Well technically this isn't a baseless accusation, he just chose to hide his sources.

Our military apparatus has a big big leak inside.

Read Murad Saeed's statement before the JIT, he recalled how Arshad Sharif was being leaked info by people within the military regarding what was going to be done against him, and then furthermore, UAE authorities also distrusted the Pakistanis (that in itself is a slap on our face but let's come to that later).

So you don't think IK would be having sources within? I've seen retired Brigadiers of 10 years know what was served in the tea break at GS branch, what to say of IK, or heck even Faiz Hameed.

Pakistanis like to talk and share info, I bet once the generals are out of the secret meetings, everything is out in the open, even Usa knows. Another way is the generals must tell their wives, and the wives go to a social gathering with other women and share everything lol, the ladies will spread it like wildfire, some will be Chinese whisper too but the intelligent people will work it out.

Imran tells JIT he has no evidence against Gen Faisal​

When asked why he accused DGC, PTI chief says someone informed him​

1079814_8852765_Imran_akhbar.jpg

Security personnel use bullet proof shields to protect former prime minister Imran Khan (C) as he arrives at the high court in Islamabad on March 27, 2023. — AFP/File

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan Monday admitted that neither had Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) DGC Maj Gen Faisal Naseer threatened him directly nor does he have any evidence to substantiate his allegations against him.

Imran Khan said this in a signed statement before the Joint Investigation Team (JIT) probing his allegations against top military officials.

The JIT session was held at office of Islamabad Police DIG (operations) for FIR no 255/23, registered in Ramna Police Station against Imran Khan. The JIT told Imran contents of the FIR and video clips were shown to him in which he levelled baseless allegations against the ISI DGC for torture, plan of killing him and others where he alleged the DGI and Army Chief.

The PTI chief owned all the contents of the clips.

Following questions were asked from Imran:

JIT: Do (you) own clips?

Imran: Yes.

JIT: Do u have any proof of your allegations you can present?

Imran: No.

JIT: Do Gen Faisal directly threatened you?

JIT: Then why (you) levelled allegations?

Imran: Someone told me.

JIT: Any proof or evidence you have?

JIT: Why you named DGI?

Imran: He did press conference.

JIT: Have you met Gen Faisal?

JIT: To whom you say Dirty Harry?

Imran: Gen Faisal.

After the question-answer session Imran Khan said: “I own all my (video) clips, now I need to go.”

The JIT proceedings were recorded on paper and got signed by Imran Khan.

Will Imran apologise to Gen Faisal for leveling baseless accusations??
Idiot ! the whole purpose of FIR is to start investigation and find the culprit, even if he thought Dirty harry was behind it, it might have unearthed that COAS himself might have master minded this operation..

You are on moron on this forum, why do Defense allow such imbecile to post threads. Arent there any standard, IQ 80 below should not be allowed.

Pakistanis like to talk and share info, I bet once the generals are out of the secret meetings, everything is out in the open, even Usa knows. Another way is the generals must tell their wives, and the wives go to a social gathering with other women and share everything lol, the ladies will spread it like wildfire, some will be Chinese whisper too but the intelligent people will work it out.
Retired army officers want to stay relevant so they just pretend that they know everything through Khamosh Mujahids , and speculate vigorously.

This is very simple, accuse anyone and than say I will present evidence to UN only, he has about a dozen cases of defamation against him and from him, some are we waiting:

Fyf0__tWIAYCdlC

We all know too well that If IK had named anyone for evidence purposes against Asim Muneer or Faisal Naseer, those people would have the same fate as the police officer that registered the FIR - Died due to Mysterious heart attack like Dr. Rizwan and Maqsood Chaprasi.

This is very simple, accuse anyone and than say I will present evidence to UN only, he has about a dozen cases of defamation against him and from him, some are we waiting:

oh please, i tell you a short story once again i have told here...

there was a man who while travelling reached a city and saw that there were only donkeys live there. you can say a "city of donkeys".

they (donkeys) saw the man with a surprise and then begin laughing and call him "donkey".

imagine! in a city full of donkeys calling a man "donkey" so in that city what he would be?

"donkey" obviously because there is no one to deny it, hence a fact in the domain of city of donkeys.

moral of story: current Pakistan in the hands of donkeys.

try to grow wise, try to come out of ignorance. it is not that every time come up with what you have grown up with.

seeking knowledge is not hard and to gain, it help gain respect.

Retired army officers want to stay relevant so they just pretend that they know everything through Khamosh Mujahids , and speculate vigorously.

Fyf0__tWIAYCdlC
He is living good life in jail with full protection .. lolll .... still no case registered ... lolll

031830201133dd2.png

@muhammadhafeezmalik
I know you're just doing your job, my friend, but remember to save some energy for later. There will come a time when you and others like you will speak out against the illegal actions of the army that you're currently defending so passionately. It could happen sooner than you think, esp. when the PMLN is on the receiving end.

PS: The task of investigating and procuring evidence falls within the jurisdiction of the police, while the prerogative to identify suspects lies with the victim. No matter how much the biased media tries to twist the story, not revealing sources to a fake JIT does not mean there is a lack of evidence. But we live in a banana republic where the law is treated like a joke.

a JIT made of thugs who are part of it only wanted Imran to present proofs so they can destroy it.

Everyday I find our Army worst than I thought a day before, a bunch or murderers. Saddam only had allegations but it seems like our Generals took note of those allegations and implemented it as their policy. What these generals forgot that Saddam was US's pet boy for a long time until he served his purpose. Once Afghanistan stands on its feet and US find no purpose for our generals then U.S. itself might take them to war crime tribunal. Our Generals surely know that making Laws as needed which they are doing in Pakistan, U.S. invented it. The best part, If Nawaz Sherif comes to power with General's help....he is the one who will do with the help of Abblis if he could.

Can someone kick these A-H out of this forum who have no relevance here but to bark and shit for no good?

Moderators? They are damaging every single thread with their viral filth.

Back
Top Bottom