What's new

Imran khan disqualified

1666476723353.png

@Goenitz
Laughing won’t change ground reality. This online forum is different from real world where decisions of Pakistan are made.

Public - the expert on conspiracy theories 😀
Are you serious army is neutral..? I thought you were just teasing or being optimistic about army leadership like panzerkiel. Technically, I believe it is geopolitical move and our army succumbed to pressure. NS somehow persuaded US and UK establishment and that is why Bajwa cannot remove PDM despite blatantly getting exposed and ridiculed.

Military itself helped IK to come into power as the country was dwindling through N and PPP. When military became neutral in politics, IK lost. The stupidity of IK lies in his emotional nature and lack of diplomacy. His opponents are seasoned players. PTI may have literate members under IK but again in PTI, capable men led by an emotional brat.

Probably IK was the last experiment that military did to join with him in order to put Pakistan on the correct path. After getting non allied with military, all IK can do is blame and curse them. That’s not diplomacy, or politics, a survival point in Pakistan’s leadership.

You and Fools_Nightmare are 2 sides of same coin. One works for his masters sitting in London and you work for traitors who keep selling this nation to foreign powers since 47.

At the end, PA is the biggest curse on this nation than Sharifs, Zardaris, Fazlu combined together. You must be proud of your army who is actually a proxy of US, Britain, Arab etc. which protects their interests in this region at the expense of national interest of its own country.

Guys I think the army bashing is a bit much. Pakistans army establishment is not a monolith. I fully expect new army chief to try to backtrack from Bajwa’s doing.

The thing is that we do need a strong security apparatus given our neighbors. On the other hand, the last 5 months have been too much.

You and Fools_Nightmare are 2 sides of same coin. One works for his masters sitting in London and you work for traitors who keep selling this nation to foreign powers since 47.

At the end, PA is the biggest curse on this nation than Sharifs, Zardaris, Fazlu combined together. You must be proud of your army who is actually a proxy of US, Britain, Arab etc. which protects their interests in this region at the expense of national interest of its own country.
I am proud of Pakistan Army and I will always be, but this isn't an emotional decision. I choose to talk to people working with in the military, bureaucracy and Government departments rather than get brainwashed by media, as if considering it my duty to watch every video posted online and believe it without talking to the people working with decision makers of Pakistan.

You can curse and abuse Pakistan Army as much as you can, who cares. Army doesn't care, neither do I.

Are you serious army is neutral..? I thought you were just teasing or being optimistic about army leadership like panzerkiel. Technically, I believe it is geopolitical move and our army succumbed to pressure. NS somehow persuaded US and UK establishment and that is why Bajwa cannot remove PDM despite blatantly getting exposed and ridiculed.
I did a bit of sarcastic/satirical posting earlier on many times in my posts. I also did a fair bit of teasing.

I am optimistic about Pakistan Army. Even if no one agrees, I wouldn't be bothered because the real life where decisions about Pakistan are made, exists outside this forum. There is no voting here as if its a popularity contest where a member can post based on his popularity and even if the whole forum stands against my views, I am not part of a popularity contest where members have to like me. I give my views based on my talk with people who sit in departments, if that cant be digested, then put me on ignore or whatever.

Unless Bajwa himself changes gears after 4-5 weeks and commits the volcano eruption that many expect from him, sit tight. Somehow I sometimes wish that he does something drastic like a martial law (which im against), only for the reason that I get a reason to believe the media and all the allegations against Army and as well as the political fiasco created since April is correct. Till then mostly what is said against Military are accusations, analysis, catharsis and speculations.

What you must realise is that I don't have to agree with you, neither does anybody needs to agree with me.
Agree to disagree and move on.

I am proud of Pakistan Army and I will always be, but this isn't an emotional decision. I choose to talk to people working with in the military, bureaucracy and Government departments rather than get brainwashed by media, as if considering it my duty to watch every video posted online and believe it without talking to the people working with decision makers of Pakistan.

You can curse and abuse Pakistan Army as much as you can, who cares. Army doesn't care, neither do I.
It doesn't care about that it's disliked by the supporters of biggest politcal party of Pakistan, that currently rules 80% of Pakistan?
Than it must be the moronic force on the planet - how TF does a national institution work like that?

It leads to Burma or sorry to say Bangladesh situations - that's why they should care

Not only are you a political player (dangerous for any national institution) but are directly standing against majority of the country (atleast in people's eyes)? Whaat?!?!

It's not about ego but grey matter

Look at this? You think this is Normal?
A middle aged women from Urban centers thinks y'all are directly responsible for our mess and is scared of goon like behavior so won't name you

I don't think you truly comprehend how dangerous a situation this is for any national institution that is responsible for the security of a nation state

Last edited:
Banana republic run by some egoistic, empty head banana generals. Pakistan is already near complete bankruptcy. I dont think IMF would bail us out anymore because our debt to gdp ratio is now very high. I think the bajwa and co is planning for a long run of martial law. Once economy is in tatters, they will hi-jack the country and sin in comfortable lap of US handlers. US loves dictators as they are easier to coerce and deal with. Democracies are more complex, in dictatorship you need just one fool.

It doesn't care about that it's disliked by the supporters of biggest politcal party of Pakistan, that currently rules 80% of Pakistan?
Than it must be the moronic force on the planet - how TF does a national institution work like that?

It leads to Burma or sorry to say Bangladesh situations - that's why they should care

Not only are you a political player (dangerous for any national institution) but are directly standing against majority of the country (atleast in people's eyes)? Whaat?!?!

It's not about ego but grey matter

Look at this? You think this is Normal?
A middle aged women from Urban centers thinks y'all are directly responsible for our mess and is scared of goon like behavior so won't name you

let these delusional men in power play/act as false god,

ultimately every soul shall taste their fruit of their actions in life/afterlife

nimrod aik machhar se halak howa tha

Back
Top Bottom