What's new

If public transport is stopped, lakhs of people will join the rally on foot: Khulna BNP

If the whore party BNP gets in power. It really is good night Bangladesh.

Sylhet will be ok. As it is largely sustained by agriculture and remittance from U.K. and US.

Rest of Bangladesh will be fu*ked.

I will not shed a tear for the fools!

I don't think Sylhet can be thought of as isolated from the rest of Bangladesh. I am pretty certain most Sylhetis don't have the same view like you and I've known hundreds of them - including academicians, Air Force Generals and High Commissioners. The largest investments in Sylhet (Habiganj) were made by a family from Rangpur (RFL - Pran) so Sylhetis could have jobs. It is no better than the rest of Bangladesh economically. Yes - poor people do exist in Sylhet.

Most of the educated Sylhetis I know are appointed to top positions in govt. and academia across Bangladesh, where will they go? Back to Sylhet? :-)

This is a non-starter regionalist conversation and a silly wet-dream of sorts. Only Indians (esp. Sanghis) and their paid agents talk about breaking up Bangladesh like this. And of course uneducated and clueless village Sylhetis.

If you feel Sylhet is such a great place, come back to Sylhet and try to "liberate" it, instead of talking from the UK. That is what I would do.

One of the Sylheti Hindu doctors from LA tried to defraud the AL govt, by floating ideas of 144 story towers, they laughed him out of Dhaka. This guy is the biggest fraud in the LA expat community.

You are welcome to your opinion of course, but I don't agree.

Now watch me as I empty by bile-pot talking hate $hit about Noakhaillas and Borishaillas.

You see how ridiculous and ignorant this is? Height of silliness and immaturity.....

Bangladesh is already a tiny place, and you have these people boasting about regional stuff.

Last edited:
@BananaRepublicUK , my man , this is the answer of my question!

I asked you what's your opinion on 10 December BNP's Dhaka rally? Can they make.it successful or not!

So actually I'm not asking about the consequences if BNP won! I'm just asking can BNP really have the power of ousting BAL nowadays?

Whether BNP is successful depends on how desperate US is on having an anti-China and anti-Russia government in BD.

In 1975 they were extremely desperate hence facilitated the assassination of Sheikh Mujib.

I am not so sure now because I think Hasina has done enough by voting against the Russians.

I don't think Sylhet can be thought of as isolated from the rest of Bangladesh. I am pretty certain most Sylhetis don't have the same view like you and I've known hundreds of them - including academicians, Air Force Generals and High Commissioners. The largest investments in Sylhet (Habiganj) were made by a family from Rangpur (RFL - Pran) so Sylhetis could have jobs. It is no better than the rest of Bangladesh economically. Yes - poor people do exist in Sylhet.

Most of the educated Sylhetis I know are appointed to top positions in govt. and academia across Bangladesh, where will they go? Back to Sylhet? :-)

This is a non-starter regionalist conversation and a silly wet-dream of sorts. Only Indians (esp. Sanghis) and their paid agents talk about breaking up Bangladesh like this. And of course uneducated and clueless village Sylhetis.

If you feel Sylhet is such a great place, come back to Sylhet and try to "liberate" it, instead of talking from the UK. That is what I would do.

One of the Sylheti Hindu doctors from LA tried to defraud the AL govt, by floating ideas of 144 story towers, they laughed him out of Dhaka. This guy is the biggest fraud in the LA expat community.

Now watch me as I empty by bile-pot talking hate $hit about Noakhaillas and Borishaillas.

You see how ridiculous and ignorant this is? Height of silliness and immaturity.....

Bangladesh is already a tiny place, and you have these people boasting about regional stuff.

I am talking about ordinary Sylhetis….

Your points are valid about “educated Sylhetis”. And you don’t have to show off by name checking people 🤣🤣🤣

I have a lot of doctors in my clan - including here in U.K. 🤣

And there’s also a general in the extended family 🤣

I think economically Sylhet is quite isolated.

It grows what it needs and rest it gets from India via the smuggling route.

High proportion of Sylhetis actually have dollars and pounds in their safe. I find it quite astonishing how my village relatives can pull out £50 notes 🤣

Btw, Bilal, you know I love you bro! No need to take digs at me!

I just cannot stand the Dhakaya slave mindset…hence what I write…

It’s not aimed at people like you, Nergal, homo et al

Why should you take @BananaRepublicUK so seriously? This guy does not even know the history of how and when Sylhet was incorporated into Assam and how and when Arakan went under Burma.

By the way, is it not the 144-storied building proposed by some Kaliprasad? Sikder, another Hindu from BD, is now in Indian govt custody.

He will certainly be brought back to BD. But, does our big politicians would like to see him here when they were given commissions on his fraud money? A man cannot defraud the banks without the express knowledge and direct approval of big politicians.

Darbesh Baba may know some details.

Why should you take @BananaRepublicUK so seriously? This guy does not even know the history of how and when Sylhet was incorporated into Assam and how and when Arakan went under Burma.

By the way, is it not the 144-storied building proposed by some Kaliprasad? Sikder, another Hindu from BD, is now in Indian govt custody.

He will certainly be brought back to BD. But, does our big politicians would like to see him here when they were given commissions on his fraud money? A man cannot defraud the banks without the express knowledge and direct approval of big politicians.

Mistri bhai teaching Sylheti history to sylhetis 🤣🤣🤣

Hehe

Uppity much?

Stopping bus, boat, and trawler services by the BAL govt could not stop people from gathering at the Khulna public meeting. BAL cronies now are no time to weep.

More big gatherings are coming this year and the next. So, save your tears. This one is only the 3rd one after Chittagong and Mymensingh's big meetings.

BAL party, no midnight thievery election this time!!!

1666611347823.png

Last edited:
Stopping bus, boat and trawler services by the BAL govt could not stop people gathering in the Khulna public meeting. BAL cronies, now is no time to weep. More big gatherings are coming this year and the next. So, save your tears. This one is only the 3rd one after Chittagong and Mymensingh's big meetings.

BAL party, no midnight thievery election this time!!!

View attachment 888939

I am glad BNP is getting some traction, but they must form a coalition govt. with very pragmatic technocrats, like @Nergal bhai says. People will be heavily disappointed if BNP goes back to their churi as usual, and no development.

AL soured Bangladeshis with their churi, but development did carry on.

The Sylheti Drs. name is Dr. Kali P. Chaudhuri.

I've seen him at some high level get togethers. People avoid him like the plague but he still gets invited to these dawats, I've no idea how.

In real life he needs Pyara (Fair and) Handsome. For webpages, you have Photoshop.

Web
1666647337666.png

Real life
1666647397397.png

As reputable as the idea of 144 story Buildings.

Google him, you'll see what he is all about.

Back
Top Bottom